Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

Latest news from the Eastern front - stikky's italian pups have walked into yet another ambush. The fanatical commsommol troups of the glorious Red Army have inflicted devastating casualties (at least 15) on two enemy squads in exchange for just one casualty. The man was rumoured to have been an enemy of the state in any case, so good riddance.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

I don't own mukluks. They're vastly overrated.

Even the Innuit will tell you it's hell to get the sled dog poop off of them.

Perhaps I'm mistaken...maybe it was Berli who was living in your Mukluks....don't try to deny you have them..or maybe it was Berli who disappeared and was sighted at the Piggly Wiggly...hell, I don't know **sigh***, just forget I brought it up.

Boo Radley is a turn previewing swine.

Not only did he kill BOTH my Brumbars in a single turn, more on that in a moment, but then he gloated about it in the email accompanying the turn. That's pretty low, even for an Ohioan.

As to the Brumbars, I've figured it out, here's a relevant section of MY email to HIM ... I'm not the sort that will quote another's emails to me without permission ... unlike some I might mention ...

It's clear that you hacked the engine. I admit I'm surprised, I thought your competence was pretty much limited to turning the machine on and then, after four tries, remembering that you had to remove the CD of "Hot Babes From Twitch Land" and put IN the CM CD before you could play.
Go ahead Boo Radley try to PROVE that you didn't hack the engine.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Boo Radley is a turn previewing swine.

Aww, c'mon, Joe. We both know that wouldn't be kosher.

Not only did he kill BOTH my Brumbars in a single turn, more on that in a moment, but then he gloated about it in the email accompanying the turn. That's pretty low, even for an Ohioan.

Two things:

Secondly, I promise that in every game we ever play, no matter what the provocation, WHENEVER I see something in a turn that will upset you and cause you to pull out the remaining wisps of that moldy straw-like substance that infests the top of your head, I will announce it in my E-mail to you in bold colors and 24 point type. I will not only gloat over it, but I might also send out a mass E-mailing to every member of the Thread.

Otherly, why would I do that?

Because it will amuse me.

As to the Brumbars, I've figured it out, here's a relevant section of MY email to HIM ... I'm not the sort that will quote another's emails to me without permission ... unlike some I might mention

Are you still whining about that time RLeete posted that E-mail message from you where you told of your fears of bassoon playing Serbians? Whew! Get over it man. It's not like it's something we never suspected.

It's clear that you hacked the engine. I admit I'm surprised, I thought your competence was pretty much limited to turning the machine on and then, after four tries, remembering that you had to remove the CD of "Hot Babes From Twitch Land" and put IN the CM CD before you could play.
Go ahead Boo Radley try to PROVE that you didn't hack the engine.

Joe

I don't have to prove it. It's up to you, as my accuser, to prove that I DID hack the engine.

And if your argument is that I must have hacked the engine because I'm beating you, then it's only logical to take it one step further and state that the only one who HASN'T hacked the engine is...you.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...{snipped non-denial denial} ...

I don't have to prove it. It's up to you, as my accuser, to prove that I DID hack the engine.

And if your argument is that I must have hacked the engine because I'm beating you, then it's only logical to take it one step further and state that the only one who HASN'T hacked the engine is...you.

Of COURSE you have to prove it. I accused you FIRST and demanded that you prove you didn't hack the engine. Therefore it becomes your responsibility.

Now if you had been the FIRST to bring up the hacking charge and then denied it, I'd be responsible to prove it but in this case it's quite clear that, since I brought it up first you are required, as the party of the second part, to deny it WITH proof.

MrSpkr, a member of the Bar, will back me up on this ... granted it's the Texas State Bar which is overrun with Republicans but the only bar you can provide in your defense is one which has bottles on the back wall.

Joe

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I think this calls for a trial -- with STENOGRAPHERS!!

Other than that, Joe's wrong. And, of course, Boo Radley is wrong, too. That goes without saying.

Steve

Well I like THAT ... not really, I really DON'T like it at all and I'm thinking that MrSpkr is in cahoots with ... well someone that's for sure.

As to the trial, not a bad idea except that I have to go to Des Moines on Monday and can't get it organized that quickly. Perhaps when I get back we can arrange (that's the right word isn't it) Boo Radley on charges of Illegally Hacking the Game Engine For the Purpose of Illegally Gaining an Illegal Win Over the Honorable Victim of Illegal Game Engine Hacking.

That much seems clear.

Joe

I hereby volounteer as counsel for the defence. I dont know squat about US law, and Ive never been in a trial with a jury, but on the other hand I do like beer, so I think I am more than qualified to give Boo Radley the defense he so richly deserves.

You want proof that I haven't hacked the game engine? Is that what you're saying Josephus? You want me to prove, beyond the shadow of a doubt and whether or not it's a 5 O'Clock shadow is does not necessarily enter in, but rather...just sort of stands there, you want iron clad and lead bottomed proof that I haven't hacked the engine, right?

Do you think you can handle the truth, Shaw?

Because here it comes.

Right now.

OK, get ready.

I have never defeated Papa Kahn in battle.

Does that work for you?

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I think this calls for a trial -- with STENOGRAPHERS!!

Other than that, Joe's wrong. And, of course, Boo Radley is wrong, too. That goes without saying.

Just as long as the stenographers are wrong.

Oh so very, very, very wrong.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Does that work for you?

Why don't you plead stupidity? Everybody would buy that one.

Oh, wait a minute, never beat Papa Kahn, you just did, didn't you?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Does that work for you?

Oh, wait a minute, never beat Papa Kahn, you just did, didn't you? </font>

In considering my nomination you should all remember that I and I alone have the contract with Big Al's House of Girls, Giggles and Stenography College.

So, Big Gay Al finally gave up his job at the animal sanctuary in Southpark? I wouldn't poke those girls with a stick, on closer examination they might turn out to be golden retrievers with one too many nips and tucks.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Does that work for you?

Originally posted by v42below:

Aren't you supposed to be asleep? I refuse to send a turn until my oponnent is well rested and cannot use fatigue as an excuse for marching his infantry into ambush after ambush.

Yes mum, sheesh! What i want to see in the next CM is less posting and more turn-sending, you funny smelling little man!

Does that work for you?