Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the "the Yanks are coming...no ! THE YANKS ARE HERE !" part that did it. Suggests that they haven't been there long enough for the dust to settle, y'ken ? SO WORK ON IT, YOU BLAGGARD !

Anyhow, since failure on my part would *obviously* not be my fault or responsibility whatsoever, it's got to be either your ineptitude at building the most basic scenario, or Lars' mind-numbing, morals-gutting treachery and/or luck.

I assumed it was both, from the very beginning, as a basic hypothesis. The details of the battle will undoubtedly prove me right.

Oh, and I wouldn't trust Lars for a quart of whiskey. The worm is obviously of the gamey, weak-principled and prone to betrayal sort. He's playing the YANKS, for chris'sake !

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. Oh ... Lars, just to confirm, you didn't read that Axis briefing did you.

What briefing? </font>

Originally posted by Kobal2:

It's the "the Yanks are coming...no ! THE YANKS ARE HERE !" part that did it. Suggests that they haven't been there long enough for the dust to settle, y'ken ? SO WORK ON IT, YOU BLAGGARD ! ... {snipped} ...

Lad ... allow me to remind you that someone has to actually PASS on you to attain the rank of Squire from that of Serf. That SOMEONE is someone you would not, in the normal course of events, CHOOSE to annoy.

But let us, for the sake of argument, assume that the someone is gracious, kind, even noble and far, FAR above letting such petty annoyances divert him from the path of righteousness and his sworn duty to the CessPool to ensure that only those applicants with the Right Stuff are made Squires. Let us assume that for the moment ... the assumption, allow me to assure you, is WRONG, but let us assume it nonetheless.

IF that should somehow happen you would then be a Squire of a certain SOMEONE who would be your LIEGE LORD! That SOMEONE would be in a position to determine if you EVER advanced to the rank of Knight of the CessPool. This overlooks the additional fact that, as your Liege Lord, that SOMEONE would be in charge of your education and, let us say, your ... correction, should that be necessary.

It would NOT therefore, be wise to refer to that SOMEONE as, oh let's say ... a BLAGGARD ... whatever that is. It SOUNDS derogatory donchaknow.

It would be even worse, oh far, FAR worse, should the first SOMEONE turn out, by some horrendous confluence of tragedies, to be the SAME SOMEONE as the second SOMEONE mentioned above.

Oh yes ... far, FAR worse in that case.

I wonder if, perhaps, you might be able to GUESS who those SOMEONES could possibly be?

Joe

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

All this yap about scenarios and mines makes me want to return some turns, even.

About time.

ducks

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I wonder if, perhaps, you might be able to GUESS who those SOMEONES could possibly be?

OOOH, I know! A BLAGGARD, right? This is so easy!

*blushes* Aww, gee thanks. Just a wild guess. Pure luck that it turned out to be the answer on everyone's mind.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

All this yap about scenarios and mines makes me want to return some turns, even.

About time.

ducks

Steve </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

OOOH, I know! A BLAGGARD, right? This is so easy!

*blushes* Aww, gee thanks. Just a wild guess. Pure luck that it turned out to be the answer on everyone's mind. </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Send me a turn, you misplaced Okie!

[serious]I sent out a whole batch of turns last night around midnight. Did you get yours?[/serious]

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Send me a turn, you misplaced Okie!

[serious]I sent out a whole batch of turns last night around midnight. Did you get yours?[/serious]

Steve </font>

@Joe Shaw : Ah, but that would be the trouble with a-serfing a bloody French in the first place. Even those holier-than-thou Brits quickly understood than, on the whole, it was not worth the effort. After a 100 years war of course, but that's just because your average Brit is not the quickest of cats, and that's puting it mildly. I presume it has something to do with the teeth, somehow.

(PS : Blaggard, as far as I know, is a contraction of blackguard. Ha ! How's that for slang, YK2 ?)

@Boo : mind you, a braille screen would be a boon with those...hum...other sites you visit.