Nothing

Originally posted by Earl Grey:

Oh yeah, how about a 'Biker Mice from Mars' CMSF module? Or, better still, CM: Biker Mice from Mars vs. Space Lobsters of Doom...

I am still bitter that Space Lobsters of Doom did not make the first release for CMx2. So much for user feedback. :mad:

Biker Mice vs. Space Lobsters would be interesting. I'm not sure how well a chopper would perform in space. It would have to be jet powered of course... but you could have jet powered hogs on Earth too. I just don't think the handling on a jet powered (OK, technically "rocket powered") chopper in zero gravity (or limited gravity if fighting takes place close to the planet's atmosphere) would be realistically moddled. I think the speculation on the physics would border too much on fantasy.

Right, but who says that the Space Lobsters don't fight on the ground? One simply cannot conquer a planet by simply claiming space superiority - you have to go in with ground troops... supposed one doesn't just destroy the planet in the first place.

It was just an idea. But hey, a space combat module would be fun, too! Even if we don't get Biker Mice and just Space Lobsters. But we could let the U.S. Spaceforce (if anyone remebers that series) fight the Lobsters - or make a StarCom: U.S. Spaceforce module! :D