The Cheery Waffle Thread Goes Political! Guns and Butter! And TNT. Lots of TNT.

Snarker

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey Dave H -- you're surrounded.

There's now a DaveG to go along with Dave I.

Unless, of course, you're all the same person. I've got my eye on you. Suspicious.gif

Accept no substitutes; there's only one of me. I don't know who these also-rans are, but I'd suggest keeping a close watch on them. I'd suspect a trick by some <font size=1>penguin</font>, but I don't think any of them could spell a long name like Dave correctly. Speaking of which, congratulations to Mace for being named the oldest living Australian <font size=1>penguin</font> or something equally useless. I'm sure Kitty deserves all of the credit. :D:D

When does version 1.03 come out? Why won't my tournament game with Pseudo end? Why won't mike_the_wino send me a turn? What ever happened to the uber-Finn Keke? :confused: :confused: :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey Dave H -- you're surrounded.

There's now a DaveG to go along with Dave I.

Unless, of course, you're all the same person. I've got my eye on you. Suspicious.gif

Accept no substitutes; there's only one of me. I don't know who these also-rans are, but I'd suggest keeping a close watch on them. I'd suspect a trick by some <font size=1>penguin</font>, but I don't think any of them could spell a long name like Dave correctly. Speaking of which, congratulations to Mace for being named the oldest living Australian <font size=1>penguin</font> or something equally useless. I'm sure Kitty deserves all of the credit. :D:D

When does version 1.03 come out? Why won't my tournament game with Pseudo end? Why won't mike_the_wino send me a turn? What ever happened to the uber-Finn Keke? :confused: :confused: :D </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

'Wrong Version' my nuts.

Yeah. You have the outdated version.

Snorkel is just petrified that the can 'o whoopass Axewipe has opened up on his hordes has too much molten TNT mixed in.

:mad: :mad: Angry out loud!! :mad: :mad:

Axe greatly exaggerates the report of my demise. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Watson & Crick - some DNA better have reached up out of a flask and pulled you in maggot, BECAUSE THERE'S NO TURN IN MY MAILBOX!!!!!

Non-chuckin' non-splodie owning muggles. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ANGRIEST OUT LOUD

:mad:

A certain lady was entertaining me last night,. And no, she ain't a two bit hoor like you and she ain't Rosy Palm, Mike the Weener's main squeeze. :mad: Check your in box now. Oh, and as for your little cooperative comment, I will kindly oblige nailing the lid shut on your coffin MAGGOT :mad:

Axe I'm not sure what happened in fast and secure mode, because it should have worked. I tried but it failed for me. I realized afterwards, it is the wrong turn sequence for me. I will replot this tonight and send again as a regular text file. Before you open this file and also before you open PBEM helper, delete all the 2+ files and folder. Do this after you open PBEM helper too. I think that it autogenerates these files when it starts. I just viewed the movie and then plotted for the turn that you will get later. Since you have yet to plot, it SHOULD be the right sequence for you to try again. Be patient! I am going to do some experimenting with this on my own too. I will find out if it is a technically challenged Canucki or the program itself at issue.

I don't know if I have EVER chuked so much TNT in a scenario as the one I'm playing against DaveH. Everywhere I look, that Maggot is advancing. I chuck some TNT there, his Americans halt. I look over at another spot, more maggots so more TNT. Repeat! Repeat! Repeat! Will the TNT hold out? Or will his horde engulf me like a swarm of Army ants?

La%20Selva%20-%20Army%20Ants1.jpg

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Watson & Crick - some DNA better have reached up out of a flask and pulled you in maggot, BECAUSE THERE'S NO TURN IN MY MAILBOX!!!!!

Non-chuckin' non-splodie owning muggles. :mad: :mad: :mad:

ANGRIEST OUT LOUD

A certain lady was entertaining me last night. And no, she ain't a two bit hoor like you and she ain't Rosy Palm, Mike the Weener's main squeeze. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Non-chuckin' non-splodie owning muggles.

ANGRIEST OUT LOUD

A certain lady was entertaining me last night. And no, she ain't a two bit hoor like you and she ain't Rosy Palm, Mike the Weener's main squeeze. :mad: </font>

I didn't realise you two were brothers, although it explains the slope-browed resemblance and the inability to complete a proper sentence.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

EVEN ANGRIER OUT LOUD

:mad: :mad:

I am by no means from Pennsyltucky and am certainly not related to that evolutionary dead end. I am concocting a very special pheromone which will make Army ants have a hankering for your crotch. Oh, the fury of the 'nad seeking ant! :mad: You might as well change your name to Soddball-less now, MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOT. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I didn't realise you two were brothers, although it explains the slope-browed resemblance and the inability to complete a proper sentence.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

EVEN ANGRIER OUT LOUD

:mad: :mad:

I am by no means from Pennsyltucky and am certainly not related to that evolutionary dead end. I am concocting a very special pheromone which will make Army ants have a hankering for your crotch. Oh, the fury of the 'nad seeking ant! :mad: You might as well change your name to Soddball-less now, MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOT. :mad: </font>

Does that mean you're sending me a setup, you mullet-wearing genetic throwback?

GGGRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRRG

I sent one before and your stinkin' mail service did not deliver it. :rolleyes: I voiced my consternation earlier in this thread. Then certain members of the brood stated that your rate of turn sending is only marginally faster than the mold-encrusted MasterBlowhard himself. If you remedy the former problem with your email and care to refute the others claims, I may be persuaded to send a set-up. I'm not as easy as Snarker. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Does that mean you're sending me a setup, you mullet-wearing genetic throwback?

GGGRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRRG

I sent one before and your stinkin' mail service did not deliver it. :rolleyes: I voiced my consternation earlier in this thread. Then certain members of the brood stated that your rate of turn sending is only marginally faster than the mold-encrusted MasterBlowhard himself. If you remedy the former problem with your email and care to refute the others claims, I may be persuaded to send a set-up. I'm not as easy as Snarker. :mad: </font>

I got nuffink to prove to you, Junior Assistant Pimp. I was shufting hot, molten TNT whilst you were trawling the streets looking for your crack-snorting mamma to stop slurping tube steaks for 5 bucks a pop and change your nappy. :mad: :mad:

If ya cannae stand the heat, best stay oot a the kitchen. Setup ready - send me yer email addy ya cowardly cockknocker!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I have revealed my email addy in my profile MMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT :mad: . Prepare to be eviscerated with a rusty dissection knife :mad: ! I can honestly say that this will be my first EVER dissection of any type of organism in my scientific career. I am so looking forward to slicing out your poisoned liver and feeding it to my neighbor's dog. I will then remove the scant few neurons residing in your rat-brain, imbed them on a silicone chip, and program them to control Mike the Weener's sexual organ. :mad:

RatNeuronOnChip_color.gif

Oh I swear by the God of HOT TNT Chucking I'm gonna slather and ignite every last crispy lip that's flapping in this maggot-infested forum of slope-headed knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing slime-slurping algae-banging sheep-molesting non-tnt-chucking-wannabe Darwinian returns from the neolithic era!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ass6969 you Kraut-loving ant-breeding mouse-pumping moldy-crotch-licking root-digging flint-chipping tree-bark-stripping fire-admiring spear-chucking belly-crawling crispy-lipped maggot!! :mad:

I've beaten the best of em and I'm gonna beat you with your own axe you low-browed genetically-challenged pimply-faced mutant!! :mad: