OK, next project idea

OK, this is my christmas wish now, so you have to do it! ;)

1.I now have all three CM games, and play all three, so now I want you to go back and add the new commands from CMBB and CMAK to CMBO.

2. Then add in all the newest art and sound files for all three games.

3. then add all the missions that came from the special editions and other well known scenerios to each game.

4. Then I want you to put all three together in one hugh game, with one excutible, call it the "platnium series". That way we start the game and can pick right then and there what operation area, and what mission and/or campaign to play.

5. as a bonus, call this the "double platium" version... go ahead and add in a Pacific theather of operation with the US, Japan, and China.

OK that's it, thats all I want, oh OK... if I deserve even more I'll take cash too.

Merry X-mas all, at least we have some desert battles to do during the holiday. Nothing like a good war game to bring out the X-mas spirit.

:D;):D