The Cheery Waffle thread: some assembly required, Master Goodale NOT included

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Think he'd had a few? :rolleyes:

Hehe, a few coffees? Too many dips in the cold water? Don't make excuses for his size. I'm sure he has enough of his own. ;)

Kitty

[ April 02, 2004, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

GRRARARRAARRR!!! Thermometer has picked the most stupid scenario I have ever seen. As Brits I should charge his dug-in positions with tanks only...and those tanks have nothing but AP and smoke shells! :mad:

Fortunately Brits have just decided to take a 2-week tea-break. tongue.gif

Originally posted by no_one:

Hey Pseudo :mad:

What does it sound like when every member,of every tank crew,in your entire fleet of AFVs,sh*ts themselves simultaneously?

Most of 'em didn't even have time for that! :mad: :mad: It was a sight to see, though, a line of hull-down Tigers straight across the map opening up on my defensive positions. *shudder*

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

Hey Pseudo

What does it sound like when every member,of every tank crew,in your entire fleet of AFVs,sh*ts themselves simultaneously?

Most of 'em didn't even have time for that! :mad: :mad: It was a sight to see, though, a line of hull-down Tigers straight across the map opening up on my defensive positions. *shudder* </font>

Hi everyone. I've got some bad news to relate. Last night Charlotte McGinnis, my wife's business partner and our dear friend, passed away peacefully, ending her ten-year battle with cancer. Becky and I were there at the end with her husband and daughter.

Charlotte outlived every drug protocol her doctors could try on her. Incredibly, she started taking morphine for her pain six weeks ago! I can't begin to tell you about this woman's mental toughness. Finally she was just physically ravaged by the disease. Her body looked like the victim of famine. I seriously doubt if she weighed sixty pounds by the end.

Anyway, until after her funeral Monday, I won't be sending out any turns. As always, thanks for your patience and your friendship. You all are like my extended family, and I really appreciate each of you. :D:D