The Best Scenario and why???

The one I have played the most is “ Chance Encounter” maybe it isn’t the most intense

but just real well balanced , must of played it 50 times over the past 3 years.....

By the by , question for the people that picked up the new release , tell us about some

of the new scenarios , a list would be real nice.....

Thanks BnickB

For reliably good scenarios, my favorite source was Der Kessel. Unfortunately, their site is no longer active and the scenarios are (for the moment) unavailable for download. Many of the best ones were included in CMBO SE. I think Andreas, one of the Der Kessel designers, is working on a zip of all of his CMBO scenarios that he hopes to make available for download.

P.S. You might also try my "3 Churches" scenario at the Scenario Depot - it can be a pretty tense fight. Best played PBEM. If playing against the AI, you should play the Allies.

Originally posted by Dook:

For reliably good scenarios, my favorite source was Der Kessel. Unfortunately, their site is no longer active and the scenarios are (for the moment) unavailable for download. Many of the best ones were included in CMBO SE. I think Andreas, one of the Der Kessel designers, is working on a zip of all of his CMBO scenarios that he hopes to make available for download.

Der Kessel scenarios are so popular that just about anyone has them, so if you need one (or more) simply post here and ask for them. I have a large collection of Andrea's and Berli's scenarios, plus a few more from the other DK designers.

Originally posted by Panzer Ace:

Just curious as to what you guys think is the best Most intense, nerve wracking down to the wire CMBO Scenario, I tend to find them lopsided either one way or the other. Looking for a good one to keep me on the edge of my seat the whole time :confused:

i like my scenarios :D

http://www.russellmz.20m.com/

the two best ones are "GO" and "Decision"

go is 7 turns long, and has you rushing your convoy through the streets of some german town filled with crappy german enemies.

decision is a special scenario i made to blow up a bridge after you get all your guys over the bridge to safety but before the germans can cross.

the bridge gets blown using a variety of means but the funnest way is to use engineers to blow it with demo packs. i used enemy minefields on the bridge to give the engineers an incentive to blow it up. so no guys can cross but vehicles can.