We all have peng challenges, this is mine

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

Ok,ok, I will be there this coming Monday as well so pick a pub and a time and I will honour you with my august presence.

You're on, but it'll have to be a quicky.

This Monday I have a meeting that finishes at 11.30am, then another starting at 1pm.

So how about we meet at the corner of Collins and Elizabeth Street say 11.45am, then walk down to the pub near Hyland's military bookshop?

We should be able to down a couple of refreshing ales and then raid the bookshop before I have to head back to work.

btw is your September presence better than your August one?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Ok,ok, I will be there this coming Monday as well so pick a pub and a time and I will honour you with my august presence.

You're on, but it'll have to be a quicky.

This Monday I have a meeting that finishes at 11.30am, then another starting at 1pm.

So how about we meet at the corner of Collins and Elizabeth Street say 11.45am, then walk down to the pub near Hyland's military bookshop?

We should be able to down a couple of refreshing ales and then raid the bookshop before I have to head back to work.

btw is your September presence better than your August one? </font>

There's a little open area on one corner (South west?) with a few benches.

How about there?

btw for the rest of you slackers, it might be time for us to up and move to our new forum: CMx2

or at least continue with two threads to give no respite to the forum members!

muahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

[ August 25, 2005, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

If you're not killing zombies, you're not really living.

But they're not either Meeks so does it really count? I mean you can't really KILL them since they're dead already ... okay maybe LIVING dead but still dead ... I mean ... look at stikkypixie ... if you can stand it.

Joe

Originally posted by Zalgiris 1410:

Hmmm, I could do with a succulent leg of lamb dressed with a good tyme, mint and rosemary source... baked potatoes and pumpkin... beans...

1) I assume you mean 'sauce', not 'source'.

2) Mint is vile on meat.

3) And what the hell are you doing with the 'pumpkin'? No one eats fecking 'pumpkin'. Not even Aussies. Or is 'pumpkin...bean...' an Aussie code or alcohol derived slang term for some sort of 'back door beauty' insertional device?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

3) And what the hell are you doing with the 'pumpkin'? No one eats fecking 'pumpkin'. Not even Aussies. Or is 'pumpkin...bean...' an Aussie code or alcohol derived slang term for some sort of 'back door beauty' insertional device?

What the fegg are you talking about?

I love Pumpkin and I'm an Aussie.

Mmmmm roast pumpkin tho! *drools*

What the fegg are you talking about?

I love Pumpkin and I'm an Aussie.

Mmmmm roast pumpkin tho! *drools*

Roight! Here's Macey, fresh from blotting the drool off of and flirting with Grog Dorosh's latest bit o' chat-up, and he's going to now explain to us how he and Squanto introduced garbage vegetables to the American Colonists one night during a brutal session of trash talking and whisky drinking.

I know that I, like the rest of you, can't wait for the moment when he starts singing an uplifting song about the 'Power of Nature and Love' with a raccoon against a backdrop of a wild, unfettered river scene...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I know that I, like the rest of you, can't wait for the moment when he starts singing an uplifting song about the 'Power of Nature and Love' with a raccoon against a backdrop of a wild, unfettered river scene...

Well as long as the raccoon can harmonise....*shrug*

But it's going to be a bugger to find one, because there's not many of those critters down here.

Perhaps a wombat or a koala will do in lieu?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well as long as the raccoon can harmonise....*shrug*

But it's going to be a bugger to find one, because there's not many of those critters down here.

Perhaps a wombat or a koala will do in lieu? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

If you're not killing zombies, you're not really living.

But they're not either Meeks so does it really count? I mean you can't really KILL them since they're dead already ... okay maybe LIVING dead but still dead ... I mean ... look at stikkypixie ... if you can stand it.

Joe </font>

Time for a sing song, and seeing as I'm in love then I get to chose....

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And I thank God I'm alive

Pardon the way that I stare

There's nothing else to compare

The sight of you leaves me weak

There are no words left to speak

So if you feel like I feel

Please let me know that it's real

I love you baby and if it's quite all right

I need you baby to warm the lonely nights

I love you baby, trust in me when I say

Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray

Oh pretty baby, now that I've found you stay

And let me love you baby, let me love you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And I thank God I'm alive

Yes, I imagine it is a bit of a step up from the discarded refrigerator box under the overpass that you're used to.
Oh the refridgerator box wasn't too bad, I spose. Y'know I could play little games like pretending the little light actually came on I opened the door, or maybe drink a flagon of port and pretend it was my fort and fight off the federal agents.

Wazzat Bob? He'z lookin at me strange y'say? You comin' to get my secrets huh, bub? Well I'm a not leavin' ya hear?

*possessively grasps for shopping trolley full of plastic bags and clutches flagon to chest*

Go back to yer fancy home in the other thread, buddy!