You say AGGRR ARG ARAA, I say AGARGG AARRA, let's call the whole threat off

_Axe_

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: GARGghrAARggghRAARGGH!!!!!

Boo chucked enough angry TNT to get a minor victory! My slithering kraut are gnashing their teeth in shame!!! :mad:

See Axe, only you can't beat me.

Note to the guy that dropped me a note from Downingtown, PA:

I'll not be sending turns to a work address, especially since YOU DIDN'T INCLUDE A SCREEN NAME SO I DON'T HAVE THE FOGGIEST WHO YOU ARE!!!!!. Maggot. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Boo chucked enough angry TNT to get a minor victory! My slithering kraut are gnashing their teeth in shame!!! :mad:

Get used to it... He'll be burning down your bordellos and kidnapping your women folk in just over 500mins.... :D;)tongue.gif

Snark.... snark..... <big>Snarkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr</big>

Oh sorry... dunno what came over me..

*Twitch*

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Get used to it... He'll be burning down your bordellos and kidnapping your women folk in just over 500mins.... :D;)tongue.gif

Snark.... snark..... <big>Snarkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr</big>

Oh sorry... dunno what came over me..

*Twitch* </font>

Only Boo would burn the bordellos.

If you fecking idjits spend your time fighting each other and let Yorick win again you deserve to spend all eternity getting flung willy nilly through Limbo with all the other idjits who couldn't decide whether they wanted to be good or evil.

Have you signed up yet Becket? I personally have no intentions of warring with the penguins. Yorick is the target.

I am sitting back to watch the carnage...Fiefdom is too addictive so I refuse to actually play, it does bad things to me. smile.gif

Lol Becket .. go take a chill pill and relax... :D

I have no intention of attacking any of the wafflers .. why it would be like going after one of my own... :eek:

Of course, I can't speak for Boo or anyone else... but somehow I think they will have bigger fish to fry once the game begins.... :eek:

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Have you signed up yet Becket? I personally have no intentions of warring with the penguins. Yorick is the target.

I am sitting back to watch the carnage...Fiefdom is too addictive so I refuse to actually play, it does bad things to me. smile.gif </font>

I won't be playing Fiefdom this time around. It was fun for a bit but there need to be some serious improvements to draw me in again.

Turns out over the next few days. I have been preoccupied. The only idjut who hasn't sent me a turn is Wax. :rolleyes: Again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

I won't be playing Fiefdom this time around. It was fun for a bit but there need to be some serious improvements to draw me in again.

Oh come on Soddball, don't let the Man keep you down! I agree there are a lot of things about Fiefdom that need to be completely reinvented. On the other hand, I now play it mainly to aggravate other people who take it so seriously. I've found it's more fun to play against the game itself, instead of against the other players. The Fiefdom world needs more TNT-chucking, curmudgeonly anarchists like you! ;):D:D

I won't be playing Fiefdom this time around.

Aww come on Soddy ... Just think of all the fun you could have when you come home late from the pub with a few beers inside you.... ;)

You don't have to take it serious...it's fun.... Hell, I'll be lucky if I get past the first day.. My spy report showed 3 attacks with only 8 people signed up.....

Edited to add: 5 now!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Still...it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing I'm such a popular choice... :D

[ February 10, 2004, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Waffles, I probably won't be able to play as much Fiefdom this time as I usually would; my mom has bronchial pneumonia and so I kinda have to be doing a lot of stuff for her.

I'll play when I can though. If I can't play I'll make sure at least to give you guys my money. Have fun. =)

Kitty

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I won't be playing Fiefdom this time around.

Aww come on Soddy ... Just think of all the fun you could have when you come home late from the pub with a few beers inside you.... ;)

You don't have to take it serious...it's fun.... Hell, I'll be lucky if I get past the first day.. My spy report showed 3 attacks with only 8 people signed up.....

Edited to add: 5 now!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Still...it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing I'm such a popular choice... :D </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ditto those wishes.

Apologies maggots. Nary a turn tonight. :mad:

BIG story for you guys tomorrow. Maybe even two, depending on how things work out.

(And no, Paula's not pregnant). :rolleyes:tongue.gif

Sex change? Paula too? You fun loving Canadians... :D :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turns out over the next few days. I have been preoccupied. The only idjut who hasn't sent me a turn is Wax. :rolleyes: Again. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stuff playing Games. Obviously your reading abilities are not up to catching up on previous pages, so I repeat - Are you perchance going to Bovington on may 23rd for the Tankfest ? I will be there and I need you to carry my drinks whilst I take photos. You should be able to manage it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Noba.

Originally posted by Keke:

He-who-has-his-name-on-CMAK-manual has just received (hopefully) a 3.6MB PBEM-file. :eek:

GRRAAARRARA GRGGRG GG G G ARRGGH GAGH!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Got it.

That's got to be some kind of record.

[ February 11, 2004, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

This just in -- Keke is a gamey sharpshooter camping bastiche! :mad:

He's only got eight shots left and I've got several thousand tons of heavy metal bearing down on him. :mad:

Revenge will be mine!! :mad:

You can't find him. tongue.gif

Whar be me turn?! It was only a movie for you! :mad: :mad: :mad: