This is not the Peng Challenge Thread you are looking for..

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I see London, I see France,

I see dale has made another lovely batch of spaghetti sauce and meatballs which none of you will be able to share.

HAHAHAHA!

Where's my set-up Chef Boy R Barf? </font>

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope you've learned your lesson this time Joe. Giving comedy material to Radley is like giving the theory of relativity to a chimpanzee.

Now Joe, this has caused me to realize something...

You're an idiot! I had given you the benefit of the doubt, but there IS no doubt, you're a freaking idiot and no error.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I see London, I see France,

I see dale has made another lovely batch of spaghetti sauce and meatballs which none of you will be able to share.

HAHAHAHA!

Where's my set-up Chef Boy R Barf? </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Right. So did you send the set-up or not? I still haven't gotten it.

Maybe too many onions in the meatballs. Hard to tell yet. Still have to cook everything down for another couple of hours.

And I believe I was awaiting YOU to send me a setup now please thank you.

Originally posted by Speedy:

WooHoo I got my first Nigerian Email Scam ( well ok it was the cheap Senegalese variety but it's still Africa ) today!

Yeah. They mentioned you on the radio, this morning. About some nong in SA who fell for it after hearing all the media info. Just send me your bank details. I have some cash I want to hide from my wife.......

Noba.

Some of you may have been wondering... hey whats going on with Nidan, he usually sends turns back quite faithfully, gee I hope he's not dead or something

Well you all can relax...put away the baloons and the party favors and the silly hats... yes Boo the silly hats too.

I have been side tracked a bit of late, due to work and real life issues. My son has moved back in with us in preparation for his upcoming wedding, and the usual quiet and rock like sameness of my life has been shaken. Also, a large new project at work requires me to actually do something besides monitor this forum.

So does this mean that turns will be streaming out at their former lightning pace?.....probably not. You are all twits and pillocks in any case, and do not derserve any special treatment.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Some of you may have been wondering... hey whats going on with Nidan, he usually sends turns back quite faithfully, gee I hope he's not dead or something

Well you all can relax...put away the baloons and the party favors and the silly hats... yes Boo the silly hats too.

I have been side tracked a bit of late, due to work and real life issues. My son has moved back in with us in preparation for his upcoming wedding, and the usual quiet and rock like sameness of my life has been shaken. Also, a large new project at work requires me to actually do something besides monitor this forum.

So does this mean that turns will be streaming out at their former lightning pace?.....probably not. You are all twits and pillocks in any case, and do not derserve any special treatment.

Gee, the things losers do to avoid total defeat. My stalwart British troops are picking off your puny panzers oh so easily... yawning as they wait for the next victim. "Roll up, roll up. See the cream of the german army sent one by one to their collective dooms..."

Surrender is an option. You know you want to. Just do it.

Noba.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

And what the heck am i supposed to do with the 5-storey high cake we ordered???

TELL ME!

Er. Idjit. That is the one with a shapely stenographer hidden within ... no ?

Just make sure the, er, "costume" is appropriate for the occaision. You know, that little triangle of material....WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU LOST IT !!!

WELL DONE LAD .

Noba.

And what the heck am i supposed to do with the 5-storey high cake we ordered???

TELL ME!

Well you could climb atop it....hold your nose....yell GERONIMO , and...well...jump, a five storey hard landing should return you nicely to the protoplasmic gel from whence you came.

Did you get CMBB from your friend back already? If so you may send me a setup.

We'll settle once and for all whose city is the greatest....

Ok i will send you a setup tonight...Thanks! I feel all warm and cuddly now , or somefink

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I'm lonely and nobody wants to play with me ... *snif*

SLAP! Snap out of it, man! This is what passes for a knight these days? I'm glad I've relegated myself to squire for the time being. Hopefully by the time I am knighted (again) it will actually mean something!

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I'm lonely and nobody wants to play with me ... *snif*

SLAP! Snap out of it, man! This is what passes for a knight these days? I'm glad I've relegated myself to squire for the time being. Hopefully by the time I am knighted (again) it will actually mean something! </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Surrender is an option. You know you want to. Just do it.

Surrender sounds so final, so totallen abschliessend, as my troops would say.

Although I do recognize that despite all my attempts to do so, the combination of poor terrain, no long range LOS, and your fortified positions, have rendered my brilliant tactical moves to advance, ineffectual. I will press the ceasefire button on the next turn where I can do so. In the meantime it is your turn to select the next encounter.

[ April 06, 2004, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Or a setup.. a setup would do fine also.

Your simpering whining has touched me.....ever so slightly....but touching nontheless.

Send me a set up...so I can add you to the ever growing list of Belgian citizens and expatriates whom I chew up and spit out like so much beef jerky.

Originally posted by v42below:

Jim, I believe you were lecturing about lame exchanges on the MBT. Please, do continue.

No actually, my last lecture was on idiots, as quoted from the book of Shaw.

Clearly, you should read and re-read that passage. Then look in the mirror. You may gain some valuable insight.