This is not the Peng Challenge Thread you are looking for..

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vskalex:

42 below normal IQ -

Check out what our friends in the CB has to say about you: ...snip

I missed that particular scumBag since he neither displayed the CB logo, nor stood up for those I was erasing. Still I finished in 13th even after I wasted my resources on the slaughter. It was nice to see in the final rankings the Queen standing on top of two CBs, I hope she appreciated the effort.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vskalex:

42 below normal IQ -

Check out what our friends in the CB has to say about you: ...snip

I missed that particular scumBag since he neither displayed the CB logo, nor stood up for those I was erasing. Still I finished in 13th even after I wasted my resources on the slaughter. It was nice to see in the final rankings the Queen standing on top of two CBs, I hope she appreciated the effort. </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by YK2:

I hope you know just how much I love you...

Happy Birthday!

and so...

I see Peng Thread in the age of mechanical reproduction...well ,carry on soldier.

PS:as I'm no longer loved by YK2 ,I decided to undergo lobotomy.It less painful that way.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by SturmSebber:

You mean there is STILL some brain to be lobotomized under that skull of you? tongue.gif :confused:

Are You trying to make a pass at me ?

Well I have nothing to do anyway ,

so let's go .

BTW feelings lobotomy ,my dear .My brain is already for 20 years in formaline in British Museum.

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

You mean there is STILL some brain to be lobotomized under that skull of you? tongue.gif :confused:

so let's go .

BTW feelings lobotomy ,my dear .My brain is already for 20 years in formaline in British Museum. </font>

Has anyone seen stinky? Strictly speaking, you don't really need to see him in order to detect his presence, but still, it's good to have a LOS on him, just to make sure he doesn't try anything funny.

Where's my turn you maccaroni-munching, yellow-bellied, greasy, tele-tubbie-suit-wearing, arty-ammo-wasting twit?

Papa Kahn's armor is seeing just how well their reverse gears work.

dalem just suffered a <big><big>HUGE</big></big> <small>minor</small> defeat in our last battle and will suffer more of the same in our new Rune-ish battle.

Nidan keeps trying to get his foot in the door and I keep smashing it with a tire iron.

Lars' air farce finally showed up with something like 5 turns left to go.

Boggs' men all have ruptured ear drums from my POUNDING arty barrage.

Malakovski's men are NOT cutting mine to ribbons, so don't believe him.

Seanachai must be somewhere contemplating his navel. I hear it's in VistaVision.

Leeeeeo is AWOL, but I'm still cleaning his clock although we just made contact.

And if I've forgotten anyone, it's simply because you're too boring for me to remember.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

YOU WISH!!!

The only pounding your guys are doing is with their FEET.

And whar be muh turn you No-Turn Sending, Byzantine Platypuss Lover!!!

If you don't understand that, ask A&8's.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

YOU WISH!!!

The only pounding your guys are doing is with their FEET.

And whar be muh turn you No-Turn Sending, Byzantine Platypuss Lover!!!

If you don't understand that, ask A&8's. </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

Has anyone seen stinky? Strictly speaking, you don't really need to see him in order to detect his presence, but still, it's good to have a LOS on him, just to make sure he doesn't try anything funny.

Where's my turn you maccaroni-munching, yellow-bellied, greasy, tele-tubbie-suit-wearing, arty-ammo-wasting twit?

You whining dog! I have had to wait weeks to get a turn from you! You've only waited one day of your miserable insignificant life and you're already whining.

And stop trying to rush me in my attacks :mad: ! Are your worms that eager to die??

I'll send out turns this evening if it will shut you up.

I was planning to send it out together with the one for Nidan1 , but a prerequisite for that is that he sends me MY turn first.

So blame him!

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

so let's go .

BTW feelings lobotomy ,my dear .My brain is already for 20 years in formaline in British Museum. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I now know where Stuka has buggered off to. He's flying in the game. I blame rune of course.

Hey Boggs, where are you located in the gator swamp? I'm headed to Ratville next month.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I now know where Stuka has buggered off to. He's flying in the game. I blame rune of course.

Hey Boggs, where are you located in the gator swamp? I'm headed to Ratville next month. </font>