'Evil Men Have No Songs.' How is it That the Peng Challenge is Filled With Song?

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

Hey Joe...

where you goin’ with that gun of your hand

Hey joe, I said where you goin’ with that gun in your hand, oh

I’m goin’ down to shoot my old lady

You know I caught her messin’ ’round with another man

Yeah, I’m goin’ down to shoot my old lady

You know I caught her messin’ ’round with another man

Huh! and that ain’t cool

Huh hey hoe, I heard you shot your mamma down

You shot her down now

Hey joe, I heard you shot your lady down

You shot her down in the groud yeah!

Yeah!

Yes, I did, I shot her

You know I caught her messin’ round messin’ round town

Huh, yes I did I shot her

You know I caught my old lady messin’ ’round town

And I gave her the gun

And I shot her

Alright

Shoot her one more time again baby!

Yeah!

Oh dig it

Oh alright

Hey joe,

Where you gonna run to now where you gonna go

Hey joe, I said

Where you gonna run to now where you gonna go

I’m goin’ way down south

Way down to mexico way

Alright

I’m goin’ way down south

Way down where I can be free

Ain’t no one gonna find me

Ain’t no hang-man gonna

He ain’t gonna put a rope around me

You better believe it right now

I gotta go now

Hey, joe

You better run on down

Goodbye everybody

Hey hey joe

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You don’t mind if I take that as yet another title, do you?

I’m starting to have difficulty in keeping track of them all

We are much concerned about your difficulties. In an effort to make things easier for you to keep track of titles, we've decided to give you one, all encompassing, title.

Thou art now...

Idiot

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

You don’t mind if I take that as yet another title, do you?

I’m starting to have difficulty in keeping track of them all

We are much concerned about your difficulties. In an effort to make things easier for you to keep track of titles, we've decided to give you one, all encompassing, title.

Thou art now...

Idiot </font>

"Burning Rubber Tires"

from Pod People

Transcribed by Lisa Jenkins

[in the satellite: 'Bots are all dressed as women, Joel wears headphones, stands next to a mic]

JOEL: All right! All right, let's do it again! You come in late girls, again, you're out. All right?

['Bots moan]

All right, from the top.

[music starts]

With a pickled mind,

We kick the nipple beer.

Steady as a goat,

We're flying over trout.

Getto down the highway

At the speed of light.

All I want to feel now is

The wind in my eyes.

Sack of monkeys in my pocket,

My sister's ready to go.

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Hear the engines roar now.

GYPSY: Hear the engines roar now.

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Idiot control now.

GYPSY: Idiot control now.

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Hideous control now.

GYPSY: Hideous control now.

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Nitty on the road now.

GYPSY: Nitty on the road now.

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Midi in control,

Wheels on fire,

Burning rubber tires!

GYPSY: Rubber tires!

[in Deep 13:]

DR. FORRESTER: He's pretty good.

FRANK: Good? He's the BEST!

[in the satellite:]

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Near each other rolls now. [?]

GYPSY: Near--now.

JOEL, TOM & CROW: He really lets me go now.

GYPSY: He--let--go.

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Needy inches bow down.

GYPSY: Bow down!

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Pity and a poor boy.

GYPSY: Poor boy!

JOEL, TOM & CROW: Hear the X's roll,

Peas on fire,

Burning rubber tires.

GYPSY: Tires!

[in Deep 13:]

DR. FORRESTER: Oh great.

FRANK: Say!

DR. FORRESTER: Pretty good.

FRANK: Yeah!

DR. FORRESTER: Whadda ya think?

[in the satellite:]

JOEL: It stinks!

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

…you know I’m a ‘regulatory analyst’...

So you examine stools. This explains many things.

</font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

But the operative phrase was "who's GOOD at woodwork."

I'd submit that carpentry was NOT his claim to fame and therefore we can hardly count him ... whoever he is ... was.

Joe

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Ever heard of a Messiah who's good at woodwork?

Where is my daily dosage of destructive hatred, Idiot? Or has your hatred taken that forbidden step and finally turned to love? If so, make no mistake, I'll <font size=5>BOOT</font> that out of you in no time.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Get a room, you two.

You're right! Then no-one will hear his sobbing and squealing! Now, where can I get a room that has doors and windows that can be locked from the outside and is well padded? Seanachai's house is too far away, unfortunately.

Well this is just going swimmingly. I ask for suggestions/volunteers for the all important post of Probationary Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure Trainee of the Peng Challenge Thread and what do I get ...

37mm

rlette

Some catcus named Harold

Opps, shouldn't have bolded Harold I guess but he's certainly in the same league with the other two clowns.

ARE THERE NONE LEFT WHO WOULD CHAMPION THE CESSPOOL?

Is there not ONE among you who will take up the badge and put the bullet in his shirt pocket for the sake of the Peng Challenge Thread in my absence?

Am I the ONLY one who cares?

Joe

Actually, I think rleete simply promised to poke any person, who is appointed Probationary Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure Trainee of the Peng Challenge Thread, with pointy sticks, if such are provided.

So it's down to the Idiot and Harold. My bet is on the cactus.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

I dunno, Joe.

V42 Below seems to think quite highly of Harold. And as they're both vegetables, you might want to trust his opinion on the matter.

The vegetable matter, that is... </font>

If that *DWEEB* 37mm is left in charge in your stead, Fowl Joe, you will rue the day!

You don't daaaaaaare give that delusional idjit anything even resembling control 'round here, you hear??

grrr!

You do it and I'll kick you so hard inna fork with my stiletto that you'll see the pointy toe next time you smile in the mirror!!

You either smack Boo properly upside the head and tell him to stand his post or I'll take your teensy little '22, plant it next to Harold the Cactus and patrol with my 9mm Beretta! NOONE will mess around *then* I tell you.

But if you think even for one second to leave that frothing-at-the-mouth, highly delusional, knight in rusted and tarnished armor, you are just asking for the downfall and demise of all that is good and revered in this, the mother of all threads.

Don't do it, Joe.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe

I dunno, Joe.

V42 Below seems to think quite highly of Harold. And as they're both vegetables, you might want to trust his opinion on the matter.

Joe

I dunno, Joe.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

If that *DWEEB* 37mm is left in charge in your stead, Fowl Joe, you will rue the day!

Well derr [that by the way is the really annoying sound that young yank's make in those Peng awful high school movies], ain't that the point?

As for the hatred update v42below, it is an UPDATE not a 'regular as clockwork' blog.

I've adopted Harold (spelt but not bolded) as a disciple… a pretty fine fellow really

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... granted Seanachai in his accustomed alcoholic haze, neglected to post that bit, but we've rules even if they ARE unpublished and these damned SSNs need to be curbed, give us an email AND a general location or be snubbed ...

Joe

Well, Joe, truth to be told, I feel more strongly about 'location' than I do email address.

I like to know what sort of bugger I'm dealing with. And nothing gives me a better handle with which to beat another human being to death with than their location on this planet. Oh, yes, we get the annoying 'cross dresser, I don't really have a bloody home because I was raised by travelling circus rats' like Dalem. But for most people, it's a sure fire manner of determining the best way to mock, belittle, and utterly dismiss them.

Or, at worst, having to barely and grudgingly acknowledge them as something other than something I'd spit on. I hate wasting good spit.

Now, the email address is, of course, necessary for the whole 'Challenge' thing. On the other hand, it's long been understood that you and I see the 'Challenge' in different ways. The Challenge I present them with is simply to amuse me, interest me, and make me acknowledge their otherwise tacky and undoubtedly shameful existence.

While you, a man who plays a game when the moon is in the correct corner of Andromeda while kazoos are playing a celebratory hymn to the ending of Ramadan according to the Gregorian calendar...well, let's just say, Joseph, that it's hard to get a handle on exactly what 'Challenge' you're on about.

But the inclusion of a valid email address is a very good way of separating out the tossers. 'Hotmail', 'Yahoo', etc, is the gods' own way of identifying the teenagers, returned arseholes, and cowards.

"I don't give out my email address, because I don't want to be stalked or spammed". That's just another way of saying 'I don't have a real email address', or 'I don't want to be subjected to the same treatment I wander from site to site handing out to others'.

But that's not what I came to talk to you about. No, I came here to end the tyranny and terror of the Justicar.

That's right! It's time! It's time that the Olde Ones finally step in and put an end to this pointless, elitist, endlessly pointlessly elitist, endless...

I'm sorry? What was I saying?

Oh, yes. I like women. They smell nice, and they're stupid in a whole different way from men, which is refreshing.

Also, I like canadian bacon. And puppies. Puppies are nice. And Small Emma. She's the funniest person I know. Although she gets startled and cries when the dogs bark too loud.

As for the rest of you, if I piled you all up and called it a community, I'd get hate mail from rats for denigrating vermin warrens.

Oh, and I like wolverines. Not sure what that's all about, but I do.

Did I mention women?

Originally posted by Patchy:

Laughing Gnome

by David Bowie

I've actually heard this song. I imagine he occasionally wakes up and takes a large handful of pills every time he thinks about having done it.

I don't imagine it helps, much.