Cheery Waffle v1.03 patch, molten TNT now available

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Chuckles...

You challenging me, Spudball? Would we be playing v1.03, or do I have to wait for you to figure out how to upgrade, twit-boy?

Alright then, you long streak of widdle. You want some? YOU WANT SOME SERIOUS DERANGED, MOLTEN, FACE-MELTING TNT CARNAGE?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

ARAHHARGARHRAAHGGGAHghgAHGRAHGRHARGHARGHARGHARGHARGHARGHAGRH

I challenge you to a Sig Match!!! :mad:

I want the world to know what a fat, sweaty, rub-my-genitals-on-a-piece-of-sandpaper ponce you are.

I'm going to grind your pitiful, whining face into the mud, you pestilent streak of dog poo. :mad:

My conditions are: 1500 pts, infantry only QB.

Winner puts a line in the loser's sig for 90 days.

And yeah, you can fecking wait. I've only got Wallybob left to finish off, and we're on turn 9 of 10. Should be done by the end of 2006.

Setup when I'm back from a weekend of dull stuff. I've got so many games going, my box is going to be packed more full than Boo Radley's mums'. Although it probably won't earn me as much money. :mad: </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, you challenge me AND you decide how long the winner owns the other's sig AND you dictate the rules of engagement? My, my, my, aren't you just the most special little boy in the whole wide world?

Any other little codicils you want to throw in there, StinkBall? Maybe you want me to play with my monitor turned off? Or will you just have me play green troops with a 25% force reduction?

I really don't think so.

If you want a game with me, SoggyBalls, it will be with a scenario of MY choosing and sig ownership will be for the standard 30 days.

A 'standard' 30 days? What do you think this is, the Peng thread? There's no standards here. There's no rules here. If you can't stand the heat, get your face off the manifold, you whiny girl.

You'd better slink back to the Pengers where life is easy - there's no place here for a man who doesn't live by the 'gamey is as gamey does' moniker.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, you challenge me AND you decide how long the winner owns the other's sig AND you dictate the rules of engagement? My, my, my, aren't you just the most special little boy in the whole wide world?

Any other little codicils you want to throw in there, StinkBall? Maybe you want me to play with my monitor turned off? Or will you just have me play green troops with a 25% force reduction?

I really don't think so.

If you want a game with me, SoggyBalls, it will be with a scenario of MY choosing and sig ownership will be for the standard 30 days.

A 'standard' 30 days? What do you think this is, the Peng thread? There's no standards here. There's no rules here. If you can't stand the heat, get your face off the manifold, you whiny girl.

You'd better slink back to the Pengers where life is easy - there's no place here for a man who doesn't live by the 'gamey is as gamey does' moniker. </font>

<font size=5 font color = yellow>Good Afternoon, Mace and other Waffles!!</font> smile.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, in other words, you've decided to take back your challenge?

Typical.

<font size=3 font color = yellow>Nice try, Boo, but actually it is YOU who have turned down SODDBALL's original challenge.</font> :eek: :eek:

Let's not get testy. It would spoil my sunny afternoon. :cool: :cool:

Hi Kitty, glad to see you are out of the kitchen for a minute. Mace, have a nice day! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=5 font color = yellow>Good Afternoon, Mace and other Waffles!!</font> ....

Mace, have a nice day! tongue.gif

As much as I don't believe in violence (unless I get some benefit out of it)....

*runs DaveH down in a 4WD fitted with a large bull bar*

....Let's see you being cheery now!!!! :mad:

Mace

[ December 04, 2004, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

<font size=5 font color=blue>"I'm not dead yet!"</font> :D

<font size = 10 font color=red>"I'm not finished with you yet!!!!"</font> :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace </font>