Cheery Waffle v1.03 patch, molten TNT now available

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GRARRARARRARRARARRARARARRARARRARARARARARRAG! :mad:

I hate the GF. I don't know why I went in there. Are people that dense and narrow-minded or are they just yanking your chain. At least I know what to expect here. :mad:

After my experiences on the Political Forum and the GF, I've reached the conclusion that the people who seem to be dense and narrow minded are exactly as they appear. In thread after thread after thread the same people show up to prove that they see the world through the tiniest slit between their blinders. Anything that doesn't fit their vanishingly narrow point of view is BAAAAAAAD or EVIL or IMMORAL!!! Like me, for instance. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Anything that doesn't fit their vanishingly narrow point of view is BAAAAAAA....

*grabs Dave firmly then runs his hands through his hair*

Oh my little fluffy sheep, you don't realise....

*pats more*

...how your bleats fill me...

...with desire!

Mace

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Not enough ANGRY TNT AND AGARGHARGHARAHGRHAGRHAGRHARGHARGAHRGAHRARGHARGH, wench!!! :mad: :mad:

How about returning one from our game you sackless gimp? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Snippet from Hakko Ichui's link in his post.

The Mercury Theater of the Air Presents the Assassination of Saint Nicholas (1939)

Listeners of radio's Columbia Broadcasting System who tuned in to hear a Christmas Eve rendition of Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol were shocked when they heard what appeared to be a newscast from the north pole, reporting that Santa's Workshop had been overrun in a blitzkrieg by Finnish proxies of the Nazi German government. The newscast, a hoax created by 20-something wunderkind Orson Wells as a seasonal allegory about the spread of Fascism in Europe, was so successful that few listeners stayed to listen until the end, when St. Nick emerged from the smoking ruins of his workshop to deliver a rousing call to action against the authoritarian tide and to urge peace on Earth, good will toward men and expound on the joys of a hot cup of Mercury Theater of Air's sponsor Campbell's soup. Instead, tens of thousands of New York City children mobbed the Macy's Department Store on 34th, long presumed to be Santa's New York embassy, and sang Christmas carols in wee, sobbing tones. Only a midnight appearance of New York mayor Fiorello LaGuardia in full Santa getup quelled the agitated tykes. Welles, now a hunted man on the Eastern seaboard, decamped for Hollywood shortly thereafter.

GGRGAAAARGH!!!! Where's KEKE???? Revenge is needed. :mad: :mad:

Why doesn't someone send him an e-mail mocking and taunting his country. That should bring him back. Oh, and insult his mother while you're at it.

GARGAHRGAHRAGHRAGHGHGH!!!!! I'VE CAUGHT SOMEONE HACKING MY NETWORK AND I'm :mad: :mad: :mad: ANGRY OUT LOUD!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm going to get them.

Done. Without the insults. Instead, I insulted all of you and told Jyri he needed to kick all of your arses. :mad: :mad:

You cowardly ponce. Too scared to diss a Finn? What's next? Are you going to start wearing taffeta ballgowns and calling yourself Axenthia?

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Done. Without the insults. Instead, I insulted all of you and told Jyri he needed to kick all of your arses. :mad: :mad:

You cowardly ponce. Too scared to diss a Finn? What's next? Are you going to start wearing taffeta ballgowns and calling yourself Axenthia? </font>

You cowardly ponce. Too scared to diss a Finn? What's next? Are you going to start wearing taffeta ballgowns and calling yourself Axenthia? </font>

I'd post a picture of what you're into, but it would break several international decency standards.

Go on. Post it. You're just trying to turn me on.

How's Cheery Waffles, by the way? Sufficiently :mad: ? </font>

I'd post a picture of what you're into, but it would break several international decency standards.

Go on. Post it. You're just trying to turn me on.

How's Cheery Waffles, by the way? Sufficiently :mad: ? </font>

<font size=6 font color=green>Good Friday Morning, Waffles!!</font>

Mace, you really scare me sometimes. Where's Kitty to keep you out of trouble? :D:D

I have an awesome photo of my game against Snarker that I'll get posted here - of one of his teensy, tinsy stuarts being targetted by twenty Panzer IVs. Seriously :mad: !

If your tanks shoot as accurately as mine did in that abomination of a scenario we just finished, Snarker's "teensy, tinsy" Stuart will probably take out at least half of your Pz IVs. If that happens, I'm sure Snarker will post that photo, too. :D:D

Good news on the raw sewage front. All of the plumbing is completely replaced. The city building inspector ordered the tenants out of the house, so no eviction is needed. I have one prospective buyer who is offering substantially more than we sold the house for 3 years ago, and a second buyer considering a cash offer. It looks like a win-win for everyone but the people who trashed the house in the first place. Anyone looking for some neighbors?