am i plaing the same game????????

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

the game lets u plot terns then it confuses u by showing a moo v.

heez rite. im beeting him in r game but the mooveez confuze me 2. </font>

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Relax about the guys spelling and grammar, why don't you-- he's obviously a kid or slow and either way, teasing him about his posts is not going to serve anyone.

Would you speak to someone you met on the street who asked for directions in similar manner that way? I think not.

Originally posted by jrrich0000:

Relax about the guys spelling and grammar, why don't you-- he's obviously a kid or slow and either way, teasing him about his posts is not going to serve anyone.

Would you speak to someone you met on the street who asked for directions in similar manner that way? I think not.

Ummm, his listed age is 20, his listed occupation is student and his listed home is Australia, an English *shudder* speaking nation. I would think he was trying to have us on.

Save the righteous indignation for the peng thread and its denizens.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jrrich0000:

Ummm, his listed age is 20, his listed occupation is student and his listed home is Australia, an English *shudder* speaking nation. I would think he was trying to have us on.

Save the righteous indignation for the peng thread and its denizens. </font>

Question asked, question answered it seems. Locking this before it gets too personal.

j_red_m - our game is not available in stores, so if you bought it somewhere else than from our page here, it's probably a different game indeed, unless you're living in Europe.

Martin