Words not spoken...

Originally posted by jeffsmith:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

This may be a veiled reference to BFC's upcoming decision on allowing me to decide who gets to live and who gets to die.

snip

Isn't that what is usually told

to the Person destined to be the first to go ? </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Madmatt recently had this to say about current BFC projects:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />...plus some other goodies we haven't even mentioned yet.

Now, what that has got me to wondering is, will these "other goodies" be released, or at least mentioned, before the end of the year?

Hmmm?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

This may be a veiled reference to BFC's upcoming decision on allowing me to decide who gets to live and who gets to die.

Of course, it could be about simple game industry stuff, but I'm betting some of you buggers should be sweating it.

You can't even make a decision about whether you should wear boxers or briefs. I think we're safe.

-dale

Originally posted by Pugilist:

Although the thought that somebody named "Seanachee" will apparently be subject to sodomization as a direct result puts me in better humor. smile.gif

It's pronounced 'shawn-a-kee', you tit!

But the thought does you credit. Have you considered the benefits of sending me a card, postcard, or letter filled with Hatred?