Are towns going to get any better?

REVS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I'm afraid the DTs have got him since he dropped and broke that bottle of Annie Greensprings last night. It's sad to watch the decay of a great mind, isn't it? Seanachai's too, come to that.

Michael

That's it, Emrys! I can no longer brook your abuses of me! Having currently no Mortal Enemy of my own (and deeply feeling the lack, I might add), I have set myself to become your Mortal Enemy!

To quote:

No, sir, you are quite mistaken. I will take this fight wherever you choose to attack me. If, however, we agree to let this matter rest in the deep grave that has been dug for it I will never speak another word in your direction.

There you have it, sir. I have learned from experts. Consider youself stalked, and await the beginning of my Reign of Error!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

That's it, Emrys! I can no longer brook your abuses of me! Having currently no Mortal Enemy of my own (and deeply feeling the lack, I might add), I have set myself to become your Mortal Enemy!

That little red hat is almost hypnotic when he's jumping up and down like that.

Ok, Seanachai, time for your meds again

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Consider youself stalked, and await the beginning of my Reign of Error!

Lawdy, lawdy! I has me a mordant emily! I's a'shakin' in mah boots! Or at least I would if'n I had me any shoes...

Famine </font>

Unless you acknowledge my godhead right now, in front of all these halfwi...witnesses, I shall be forced to move to STAGE 2 or Mortal Enemyhood...ness.

Now, don't ya think you're being just a bit unreasonable? I mean you want acknowledgement of yout godhead... which is really so insignificant as to require faith on Famine's part to acknowledge (or perhaps a very good magnifying glass)

Isn't there a room for folks with your unfortunate disabilities? Someone must have left the door of the rubber room open, so how about taking this back to your ever present challenge and leave this thread behind? ;)

[ November 11, 2003, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: kmead ]

Originally posted by kmead:

Isn't there a room for folks with your unfortunate disabilities? Someone must have left the door of the rubber room open, so how about taking this back to your ever present challenge and leave this thread behind? ;)

Oooh, look! The fact that our irreverent banter has kept this lovely collection of graphics on the first page has run up against another fecking artiste! Another Forum judge!

Oooh, Squire! pulls forelock with great deference, so sorry!

We'll all just bugger off now, shall we? That's alright then? Because you've got something significant to...add...to...a simple collection...of two graphics.

Don't let me stop you. Nor any of us.

We'll just piss off, then, eh?

Certainly you need a night away from your rather lackluster musical tastes.

Faugh!

Could your Euterpian ideals be any more prosaic and stilted? Perhaps, but only if you were Canadian.

Open your mind and realize that there is no bad music!

Except of course for Rap, Hip-Hop, Country/Western and Polkas...and whatever that kind of Jazz that sounds like a brain damaged cat walking across the piano keyboard...and doesn't some brass ensembles just set your teeth on edge? And Lars Erik Larson used to piss me off quite a bit, too, now that I remember...and to this day, I'll swear that Bob Marley stole his "Buffalo Soldiers" chorus from "The Banana Splits Adventure Hour" theme...but other than that I mean...about music...not being bad...or sumfink.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

See these boots, Emrys? It's time for someone to get a right good kicking!

So, you have figured out how to do up the laces then?</font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

See these boots, Emrys? It's time for someone to get a right good kicking!

So, you have figured out how to do up the laces then?</font>