My TNT chucker, my TNT chucker why hast thou forsaken me? The 99% Goodale-free Waffle

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Updates:

Dave, this BDLRM tourney was a great idea...soon you will have sig to rival MG. :D

Platcmdr, should I even bold your name? What a non-posting, sackless wonder this one is. The dumb fecker sent me a set-up, I choose my forces, and he "forgets" some important piece of equipment. So we re-started. I suspect some hacking going on. My gamey detector is going off. BTW, who wants to play a battle? No guns bigger than 50mm? Have another go Teddy? :D

Jim Bogged Deep in Stupidity is learning why a fluid defense, with pre-set kill zones, is a mutha to attack. Wait til I pull up the rest of my on-board arty, tough guy. :D

Crap, am I down to 5 PBEMS (2 non-Waffle PBEMS going as well)? CMAK better come out soon after harvest is over or my angry TNT will be flung in CMBB. :mad: :mad: :mad:

editted cuz i am tired. BTW did I mention that the Vikings are 4-0, did i? Oh well, all this baseball talk is nonsense and should be forgotten.

[ October 01, 2003, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Platcmdr, should I even bold your name? What a non-posting, sackless wonder this one is. The dumb fecker sent me a set-up, I choose my forces, and he "forgets" some important piece of equipment. So we re-started. I suspect some hacking going on. My gamey detector is going off.

First off, non-posting? Here I accused you of peddling boxed wine a few posts back and not even the mere utterence of an apology from you, let alone a date as to its release. I'll find it shelved under the name Welche's, no? :D

As for calling me "gamey," this reeks of irony, and not the least bit a possiblity as it would only rob me of the satisfaction of beating you clean and free. Btw, files in your mailbox.

BTW did I mention that the Vikings are 4-0, did i? Oh well, all this baseball talk is nonsense and should be forgotten.
A Vikings fan, well that speaks volumes. Off to an early roll, and that's good and fine, but I seem to recall a similar run that was stopped short of glory by some slippage in "dirty bird" shat. Meanwhile, my Donkeys are going to dominate the AFC once they deal with Mr. Holmes and Co.

Not that I trust any of you maggots further than I could throw you, but do any of you use Fuerte's witchcraft to PBEM?

I've only got a few games on the go at the moment and would like to fit in a new one in "Fast and Trust" mode before CMAK arrives, but would prefer someone to hold me hand while I do it.

Anyone up for a quick encounter (small map, 20 turn limit, 1,000pts) to put the technology to the test?

Teddy

Game Updates:

Jim Bogged Deep in Stupidity is learning why a fluid defense, with pre-set kill zones, is a mutha to attack. Wait til I pull up the rest of my on-board arty, tough guy. :D

Dave H

Does it surprise you that sock_the_handpuppet is using a fluid defense?

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Someone has to make up a 'bl :mad: :mad: d and sc :mad: nes' w :mad: rthy scenari :mad: .

Aftedr this inevitable defeat, I must face Axe :mad: n the battlefield again.

Engineers please. L :mad: ts :mad: f 'em.

Tee hee.

KV-2s, flamethrowing KV-1s and lots of T-34s = lots of points.

Oodles of crack and elite infantry = lots of points.

Loss of all of the above to my forces?

Priceless.

Maggots! 'tention me! Get stuck with feckin' dial-up, then have XP not disconnect you properly so you run out of hours 2 days short of the month end. GRRRAAAAAARGHGHHHGGRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

On a bright note, you all seem to be poking each other with pointed sticks rather nicely. I see MGA even stopped in to cut and paste Axe's parody from page one before lighting his siding on fire for heat.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggots! 'tention me! Get stuck with feckin' dial-up, then have XP not disconnect you properly so you run out of hours 2 days short of the month end.

Feckin dial-up? Who the feck has dial-up? What bass-ackwards, Third-world, sand country are you living in? Pennsillytucky? Oh...can't you get visa to a better part of the US? Hell, even Canada has to be looking good to you now. :eek:

I see MGA even stopped in to cut and paste Axe's parody from page one before lighting his siding on fire for heat.
I would have been much happier if the git had lit hisself on fire. :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggots! 'tention me! Get stuck with feckin' dial-up, then have XP not disconnect you properly so you run out of hours 2 days short of the month end.

Feckin dial-up? Who the feck has dial-up? What bass-ackwards, Third-world, sand country are you living in? Pennsillytucky? Oh...can't you get visa to a better part of the US? Hell, even Canada has to be looking good to you now. :eek:

</font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Mike, you know that maggots, moss, and ants don't burn very well. You were probably thinking about the spectacular fireball that you would make if the alcohol inside you ever caught fire. Isn't it true you have to wear signs warning people of the danger of explosion you pose? I would guess you're not allowed to go through tunnels, either. :rolleyes:

California probably makes him wear a grounding strap lest he pull a Hindenberg on them!!!

;)

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Still busy........ :mad: :mad:

Be patient. Sometimes the Homeland Security operators are very busy listening to all the phone calls. Especially calls from furriners who live in hostile nations like Cuba and Iran and Canada. :D

Hey Axe, I heard an intriguing bit of information while I was on hold yesterday. Did you know that according to the 2000 census, there are 33 million Americans who were born in other countries? The message said there are more foreign-born Americans than the entire population of Canada. Interesting, eh? :eek:

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Not that I trust any of you maggots further than I could throw you, but do any of you use Fuerte's witchcraft to PBEM?

I've only got a few games on the go at the moment and would like to fit in a new one in "Fast and Trust" mode before CMAK arrives, but would prefer someone to hold me hand while I do it.

Anyone up for a quick encounter (small map, 20 turn limit, 1,000pts) to put the technology to the test?

Teddy

Dear Bear.....may I call you Bear?.....I use an older version of PBEM & have been meaning to upgrade, so if you want to fire something up then I'll be happy to fulfill your deepest desires.

[ October 01, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Okay maggots, let's start a pool.

I want the dates for the following:

1)When will MasterGoodale finish his renovations?

2)When will New Hampshire gets its first snowfall?

3)When will CMAK be out?

4)How long after CMAK is released will MasterGoodale complete his first PBEM with it?

I'd exclude MasterFooseball from the competition but I'm sure even he doesn't have a clue. :mad: :mad: :mad:

KV-2s, flamethrowing KV-1s and lots of T-34s = lots of points.

Oodles of crack and elite infantry = lots of points.

Loss of all of the above to my forces?

Priceless.

Ah......well do I have a scenario for you two!! smile.gif

No KV-2's, and no flamethrowers, but......oops - almost gave teh game away..... smile.gif

Who wants to be the Russians (attacking in Dec 1941...should be enough of a hint....)??

[ October 01, 2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Hey Snarker — I tried to call you but I got a busy signal. What are you, on dial up?!?

Bwahahahaha!!!!

Whoo hoo! My phone company switched my office, so I've gone from 46.6 to a blazing 52.0!!!!!! Kinda like going from watching grass grow to watching someone cut it - with a scissor.

:mad: :mad: :mad: