My TNT chucker, my TNT chucker why hast thou forsaken me? The 99% Goodale-free Waffle

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Maggots

I am back and you probably didn't even know I was gone, which is a good thing. My dear, sweet, precious wife dropped a 4-day weekend getaway on me Friday morning and we just got back last night.

She somehow even managed to con my boss into giving me Friday and Monday off, and I didn't have a clue,(like most days).

Ahhhh......Women!!!

Anyway, I am back and there will be TNT flowing tonight. :D

Originally posted by WOLFNUTTS:

geeeez dave whens the preidential primary??? god if i wanted to be board to death id just look out my window an watch the grass turning brown in my front yard from all the signs some dick wad put up from the last race vote for dirt bag #one # 2 # 3 id be happy if thed move it all to boston they are used to traffic jams down thier ohhh and i see no one challenged me to a game so when u all get outa ur diapers let me know

I suspect you might have something to say. I only wish English was a language you could use to express yourself. I'll just bet your 9'th grade teachers love reading the papers you write. tongue.gif:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WOLFNUTTS:

geeeez dave whens the preidential primary??? god if i wanted to be board to death id just look out my window an watch the grass turning brown in my front yard from all the signs some dick wad put up from the last race vote for dirt bag #one # 2 # 3 id be happy if thed move it all to boston they are used to traffic jams down thier ohhh and i see no one challenged me to a game so when u all get outa ur diapers let me know

I suspect you might have something to say. I only wish English was a language you could use to express yourself. I'll just bet your 9'th grade teachers love reading the papers you write. tongue.gif:rolleyes: </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Can't you see that this is Seanachai posting under an assumed name? His lame attempt to hide behind spelling errors and horrific grammatical phrasing just didn't cut it. The true litmus test was that I could only read half of it without falling asleep.

Proof positive it's The Gnome!!!

Jim, if the post had run on for about 20,000 words I would believe you. Seanachai may be many, many, many things, but brief is not one of them. :D:D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Can't you see that this is Seanachai posting under an assumed name? His lame attempt to hide behind spelling errors and horrific grammatical phrasing just didn't cut it. The true litmus test was that I could only read half of it without falling asleep.

Proof positive it's The Gnome!!!

Jim, if the post had run on for about 20,000 words I would believe you. Seanachai may be many, many, many things, but brief is not one of them. :D:D:D </font>

Maggots, if the concept of the BDLRM sounds gamey to you, let me know, because I want to try it again in CMAK.

Sounds good to me - count me in.

I've always thought of mike_the_wino as sort of a guru of gamey redface.gif

You'll get no arguments from me: "nothing bigger than 50mm ... oh, and I'll be the Germans" :mad:

I suspect you might have something to say. I only wish English was a language you could use to express yourself. I'll just bet your 9'th grade teachers love reading the papers you write. tongue.gif:rolleyes:

Creative genius transcends your meaningless restrictions, maggot :mad:

Pre-View of Continuing Matches

Just to update my gamey opponents, so they will be prepared for the slathering which will resume tonight:

Becket

Having been torn from his love affair with the KV, the Volunteer will now try and survive on guile and tactics.

You are correct...he is doomed.

We each have five tanks and eleven flags to capture. I shall start at one end and roll down the line of flags until the gamey maggot shows himself, at which time the Becket Barbecue will commence.

mike_the_loser

We have reached the point in our battle in which I have assembled the mighty horde within 50m of his position and have merely to give the order to advance in order to finish this one. The gamey_maggot has been firing random artillery at various points around the map, taking care not to come anywhere close to my troops. The best was when he fired a 60 second barrage that landed off the map!!!

Soddball Silver Legged Git

With machine guns in the corners and FO's (cleverly not on trucks) in every woodline, my force has still managed to move forward with little delay. We are currently massing for the first assault on Flag #1. The Russian commander has suddenly fled to Corfu, which will probably slow things down for a while.

Dave H

In the process of setting up another pure armor slug fest. Will send set-up tonite. I want to see if the Italians come with their own tanks. We might try a British vs Italian QB in honor of CMAK.

Axe2121

WTF?!?!?!?!?

We don't have a game going????

This is just........wrong!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ah, just the man I wanted to see.

The Redsox are in the playoffs and take to the field Wednesday Edward.

Despite that I have set a personal deadline of Sunday evening — 7 p.m. EST to be precise — to get the AAR to you.

By way of incentive, if I do not make said deadline you can — *shudder* — have your way with my sig.

I will not fail in my endeavour though. CMAK, house move Oct. 17 and Redsox World Series bound notwithstanding.

By the way, how did you want me to send things to you? Do we want it broken into five-turn pieces? Do you want everything at once to assemble as you see fit? Enquiring minds want to know.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

By way of incentive, if I do not make said deadline you can — *shudder* — have your way with my sig.

Are you sure? My tree of love is positively heaving with hot, white coconuts....

By the way, how did you want me to send things to you? Do we want it broken into five-turn pieces? Do you want everything at once to assemble as you see fit? Enquiring minds want to know.

How about one lovely Word document (or something similar) for all your wondrous prose (so I can play at being a hack while honing my cut and paste skills) and jpegs for your wittily annotated piccies? Send to my private address, nothing larger than a MB, and hopefully I'll get it up ASAP - before we all desert the godforsaken Eastern Front and head for warmer climes (kind of like Soddball, but without the pert, bikini-clad slappers)...

Chin chin,

Teddy

I will not fail in my endeavour though. CMAK, house move Oct. 17 and Redsox World Series bound notwithstanding.

Don't you just love these Red Sox fans? They're like puppies, they are so cute and full of joy and optimism and happiness. How can they overlook the shadow of DOOM hovering directly above their hapless team? Even if they get past Oakland, they know the Yankees :eek: are out there waiting for them - once again! Wait 'til next year! ;):D:D

1) CMAK-This must take priority!

2) House Move-No choice, already a done deal

3) AAR (marriage) to Edward-Long awaited

4) Red Sox in World Series............

I think I see an opening.

Speaking of deserting the Eastern Front, I'm looking for someone who wants to play pure infantry on a little Stalingrad map.

Type: Axis Attack

Weather: Winter, Snow, Freezing Cold

20 turns fixed ending.

You can be either side. Do not let the fact that we are currently engaged in a battle dissuade you from crossing swords in this match. No sigs are at stake, it's just for fun. Wolfsacks need not apply.

Originally posted by Becket:

Speaking of deserting the Eastern Front, I'm looking for someone who wants to play pure infantry on a little Stalingrad map.

Type: Axis Attack

Weather: Winter, Snow, Freezing Cold

20 turns fixed ending.

You can be either side. Do not let the fact that we are currently engaged in a battle dissuade you from crossing swords in this match. No sigs are at stake, it's just for fun. Wolfsacks need not apply.

Done! I'll defend, since we're the other way 'round in our current battle.

Originally posted by Becket:

Uh, Axe, the season is several games longer now. Shouldn't those records be asterisked? Though any Yankee bashing is good in my book.

When I was a kid back in the 50s and early 60s, I was the oddball who actually pulled for the Yankees. After my heroes the M & M boys departed, and especially after CBS (I think) bought the team, I lost interest. Only the 70s Oakland A's ever made me a real fan again, back in the glory days of Reggie Jackson, Vida Blue, Catfish Hunter, Blue Moon Odom, Joe Rudi, Gene Tenace, Bert Campanaris, Sal Bando, and Rollie Fingers.

Now I've discovered the real fun in baseball is to harass other people who are still diehard fans. :D:D

Hey Dave — did you ever meet Ty Cobb? What was Cy Young really like?

Oh, and Abner Doubleday — did you ask him if he really invented the game?

And when the dinosaurs died...did it make you sad?

(Like I've got a whole lot of room to talk. :D )

[ September 30, 2003, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey Dave — did you ever meet Ty Cobb? What was Cy Young really like?

Oh, and Abner Doubleday — did you ask him if he really invented the game?

And when the dinosaurs died...did it make you sad?

(Like I've got a whole lot of room to talk. :D )</font>