My TNT chucker, my TNT chucker why hast thou forsaken me? The 99% Goodale-free Waffle

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole BDLRM mess is quite an interesting study into the witless wonder that is Dave H and his goings on aboot gamey. One of the now gone nonces that pranced aboot these parts and then pissed off, leaving midgame nonetheless, accused me of being "gamey" for playing "Island in the Sun" even though I had all ready played it against Axe2121. And here we have this Hoosier Loser playing the same game SEVEN FECKIN times!!! Come now Davey stand up and embrace your gameyness.

And the 20 turn limit is barely enough time to drive up to Dave's lines, with little time left for pouring the canister into his lines. :mad: IF the lad had half a pair he would have gone 25+. Then there would have been plenty of German parts strewn across the field.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

This whole BDLRM mess is quite an interesting study into the witless wonder that is Dave H and his goings on aboot gamey. One of the now gone nonces that pranced aboot these parts and then pissed off, leaving midgame nonetheless, accused me of being "gamey" for playing "Island in the Sun" even though I had all ready played it against Axe2121. And here we have this Hoosier Loser playing the same game SEVEN FECKIN times!!! Come now Davey stand up and embrace your gameyness.

He presents a compelling case Dave.

Ouch. That hurt. :mad: :mad:

How are you enjoying my force selection mike_the_gamey_loner_on_the_island_in_the_sun?

Yes Axe2121 your force selection was more than adequate for the smashing of the foul Fascists. I just chuckle when the addled Dave H prattles on aboot my "gamey" force selection. All that wine must have gone straight to his head. He is falling apart at the seams. 2 of his clanky bits are right out and the 3rd is cowering on the map edge, hoping to survive long enough for another failed attempt to KO my clanky bits.

Good times.

...aboot...

Please tell me you're not practising for some ill-conceived move here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And for what it's worth nobody -- and I mean nobody -- pronounces "about" that way up here. :mad: :mad: :mad:

But, by all means, talk that way when you get here. It will give us something to laugh at.

Originally posted by Becket:

I look forward to comments re the force selection in BDLARM. I think I gave him adequate forces for smashing you pansies into tiny little bits.

Which sort of shows you don't think much, doesn't it! :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna capture all the flags and generally score 80%+ I think - depending on how many Fascists I can find in these last 2 turns.

Mike the Whino must be a bit of a sub-par performer if he can barely get to the German lines in 20 turns - I got to them, got past them, turned around and am coming back again...and there's still 2 turns to go!! redface.gifredface.gif

Next time make a challenge of it will you bucket??!

Having killed most of the troops I've seen I think your force selection sucks - Marders & Mk 4's?? What were you thinking - this game cried out for Pak 38's and 1 or 2 Pak 40's.

Where's the minefileds - if you gave him any he successfully hid them!! And so far I've seen 3 sections of wire.......

But then again, I thought I gave nugget sufficient forces to beat sOddball, and he couldn't do that, so who knows.
Looks like your ability to pick troops is right up there with MG's English grammar..... :eek: :eek:

Besides, my force choice was appropriate considering what I chose for the opponents...

Lizzen up slapnuts, even Soddball said your force comp in your nancy lil scenario blew monkey chucks. Of course, being the soul-less twit that he is, he still forced me to proclaim him "My Daddy". Glad that taint is washed away. I hope he sunburns like the pasty lil monkey-humper that he is. :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Besides, my force choice was appropriate considering what I chose for the opponents...

Lizzen up slapnuts, even Soddball said your force comp in your nancy lil scenario blew monkey chucks. Of course, being the soul-less twit that he is, he still forced me to proclaim him "My Daddy". Glad that taint is washed away. I hope he sunburns like the pasty lil monkey-humper that he is. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

I would also like to note that my two smashings of Jim Boggs -- much in the fashion in which UT demolished UF -- have apparently scarred him so badly that he's unable to return turns in our third duel. I hereby dub Jim "The Black Knight", because the PIVF2 mod I'm using looks black-ish, and every time Jim drives one out, pieces of it get carved off.

I wanted him to be able to fight a mobile defense! tongue.gif Besides, my force choice was appropriate considering what I chose for the opponents -- those opponents who possessed the grapefruits to take those forces rather than pick their own. :mad: :mad:

Ah well.

Becket, my ability to fight a mobile defense went out the window quickly when MasterGoodale showed up with 4 T-34s and an SU-76 on a hill crest and killed a hull-down Pz IV with his very first shot! Since then I've tried to keep the little armor I have hidden as much as possible. Some of it has hidden itself right off the map!

Maggots, if the concept of the BDLRM sounds gamey to you, let me know, because I want to try it again in CMAK. I've always thought of mike_the_wino as sort of a guru of gamey, but I have to disagree with him here. redface.gif

I wanted him to be able to fight a mobile defense! tongue.gif

Ah...well that explains nothing much at all - a mobile defence on a 1km square map most of whch is blocked by woods??!!

Again a poor choice - if you want him to fight a mobile defence then at least give him some room to be mobile in!! Marders are great at ranges of 1km or more - not so flash at 50-500 m!

Besides, my force choice was appropriate considering what I chose for the opponents -- those opponents who possessed the grapefruits to take those forces rather than pick their own. :mad: :mad:

Ah well.

Some of us never got a choice - we just had to pick our forces because none weer picked for us!!

As a matter of interest what did you pick for the peace loving peoples of the fraternal union of soviet republics??

[ September 29, 2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

I've always thought of mike_the_wino as sort of a guru of gamey, but I have to disagree with him here. redface.gif

I'm sure the 2 of you cover all the possible definitions! tongue.gif

Anyone else want a REAL game?

geeeez dave whens the preidential primary??? god if i wanted to be board to death id just look out my window an watch the grass turning brown in my front yard from all the signs some dick wad put up from the last race vote for dirt bag #one # 2 # 3 id be happy if thed move it all to boston they are used to traffic jams down thier ohhh and i see no one challenged me to a game so when u all get outa ur diapers let me know