Riding the Range with Peng, Challenged by the Whispering Wind

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to mention that Marlow and Her Oberst have my permission to go drown themselves. I just opened the file for my battle with Wild Thang and it's even uglier than Hiram (and the crowd gasps...)

It's so bad, it makes Crodaburg look like CandyLand. And what makes it worse is that most of you are immoralized in landmark form.

I feel the very need to beat them about the head and shoulders with an empty pig bladder.

But there's nothing left for it except for me to use it to the best of my advantage as I prepare to go through WeirdMan like cholera through a slum, or Nidan's Hood, as the case may be.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

As you are an offspring of the Shavian House then I am sure that like the Shaw himself, you wish to always be correct in everything you say or do.

It is for this reason and none other that I step forth and bring to your attention that Seanachai's now long departed, but not unloved (see Bearlickthatagain), mortal enemy was by all rights, accounts, and indeed self-proclaimed, a Mexican-Canadian.

I would imagine someone needs to take a trip to the stenographer's office in order to update the ledgers in the Hall of Records. As Joe will be gone, that would leave........

Bah and feh. He can proclaim all he wants about what he might be, but I can tell you that he is definitely, most assuredly, positively a [sneer]eastern canadian[/sneer], and nothing better.

I would be willing to bet (monopoly) money that he attended (or worse, was on the faculty of) one of those Morally Superior higher (socialized) learning {snicker} facilities like {gak} McGill or sumfink.

However, I see no reason why we can't take a little trip to the stenographer's office just the same. All in keeping the records free of errors and whatnot of course.

Harv66 - Acclaimed author of the #1 bestseller "Care and Feeding of Your Deranged Canadian Stalker - 2nd Edition."

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I just opened the file for my battle with Wild Thang and it's even uglier than Hiram (and the crowd gasps...)

It's so bad, it makes Crodaburg look like CandyLand. And what makes it worse is that most of you are immoralized in landmark form.

I feel the very need to beat them about the head and shoulders with an empty pig bladder.

But there's nothing left for it except for me to use it to the best of my advantage as I prepare to go through WeirdMan like cholera through a slum, or Nidan's Hood, as the case may be.

Oh [blushes], don't you say the sweetest things.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_squire:

How about Boo? You have been seen lurking in some of the seedier parts of the forum, with that coy "come-hither" look in your eyes. How about a real blood bath. 1500 points. ME. Inf only. Huge map. VLs be damned, game to be decided on bodycount alone. Care to rack em up, laddie?

And you are a fey purveyor of slightly enhanced Welch's Grape Juice products.

Infantry alone? Throw in some ht's and I'll consider it. Otherwise, I find your suggestion pale and wan, not unlike your allegedly more "robust" vintages. </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

By the way, what is up with the rotating sig lines. The old Sympathy for the Devil was a Classic!

Did Bauhaus finally beat you or something?

Well...

I saw it was time for a change </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_squire:

Does any fine gentleman, or one you other types, know where one can find when each unit type is available? Seems like someone with a lot of time on their hands would have put this together as a tool for scenario designers, no?

Try the Strategy Guide...then shoot yourself.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

How about Boo? You have been seen lurking in some of the seedier parts of the forum, with that coy "come-hither" look in your eyes. How about a real blood bath. 1500 points. ME. Inf only. Huge map. VLs be damned, game to be decided on bodycount alone. Care to rack em up, laddie?

And you are a fey purveyor of slightly enhanced Welch's Grape Juice products.

Infantry alone? Throw in some ht's and I'll consider it. Otherwise, I find your suggestion pale and wan, not unlike your allegedly more "robust" vintages. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Does any fine gentleman, or one you other types, know where one can find when each unit type is available? Seems like someone with a lot of time on their hands would have put this together as a tool for scenario designers, no?

Try the Strategy Guide...then shoot yourself. </font>

Since I'm losing in almost all my games, except the ones against Leeo, OGSF, Speedy, Nidan, MrSpkr, Simon, AussieJeff, Iskander, and ...cough... gaylord..., I have decided to invest the family fortune (i.e. – returnable beer bottles) in a case of 20 gauge shells and go hunting and trap shooting instead.

Rest assured I shall be thinking of you lot every time I yell "PULL".

When I step on the grouse's wings and tug on his tail to turn him inside-out, I shall be thinking of Mike the Wino...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Ride on the shoulder until you pass all the jammed traffic; then cut in.

Now sod off.

You know, I loathe DirecTV with every fibre of my being. I had an account with them about 7 years ago. Last year, a YEAR after I move out of my apartment in Michigan to my lovely abode here in Minnesota, some ****e-eating yike opens a new account at my old MI address using my credit card. So I cancel and make calls and get a new card and send letters, blah blah blah... All resolved.

Now I have a letter from a collections agency for charges incurred last year for, you guessed it, DirecTV.

In my dreams they all stand behind chicken wire, staring out at me with gazes dull and pointless. I hates 'em.

Oh, and I just laid down a flamey smackfest on Speedbump's pimpled bottom in a Merry Olde BO game. The only thing better than shooting Nazis is shooting burning Nazis as they run into the street. I felt sorry for my squads who were out of ammo.

And this from Minnesota...of course....

nimrod.jpg

Too fat to be Seanachai, Lars is that you?

The name Nimrod may come from the Hebrew verb 'nimrodh' which is translated, "Let us revolt." Nimrod is referred to as a 'mighty one': this phrase derives from the Hebrew word 'gilor' which means "tyrant". Nimrod was not just a powerful man on the earth at that time, he was a tyrannical leader of men. The phrase "a mighty hunter before the Lord" suggests that it was not wild beasts that Nimrod was hunting, but men. Having hunted them he would enslave them and have a tyrannical hold over them.
Yep, that's me.

Please note that the sign say I'm 19 miles away from the idjit pictured.

Which makes you an idjit too, but we knew that already...