Peng, why hast thou forsaken my challenge?

Nidan1 wrote:

Happy Birthday to you

you belong in the zoo,

you look like a monkey

and smell like one too!

To say nothing of his habit of flinging feces when he's mad!

Actually, my family has always sung that version after the traditional one. On my daughter's fourth birthday we had the extended family together and sang that verse. She had always enjoyed singing it to other people, but for some reason it hit her what the words meant, and that all these people were singing it to her. She ran screaming up to her bedroom and slammed the door shut. The rest of us just stood there around the birthday cake in stunned silence looking at each other. Took me a half an hour to get her out.

She developed a sense of humor shortly thereafter.

Many happy returnns on the day, M'lord!

Lurk

[ February 12, 2003, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Lurkur ]

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Thank you. Thank you, one and all.

Even little konrad whom I find more than a wee bit disturbing.

But, rest assured that tonight when I am deep in my cups, I'll raise a glass to the members of the Mutha Beautiful and thank all the odd gods of the galaxy that none of you are here.

I've been to Ohio. I know how to find it again. Look over your shoulder.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Thank you. Thank you, one and all.

Even little konrad whom I find more than a wee bit disturbing.

But, rest assured that tonight when I am deep in my cups, I'll raise a glass to the members of the Mutha Beautiful and thank all the odd gods of the galaxy that none of you are here.

Are those A-cups or B-cups?

Steve

Well, well, well. It looks like karma has asserted itself, as the Godless Communists and Europeans have been denied the v1.02 patch. A lone, solitary tear winds its way down my cheek as I think of all the poor players across the pond denied the glory, the divine glory that is the v1.02 patch.

But enough unsightly gloating. On to the serious business of the day. One of you has seen fit to disparage the Greatest City On Earth, The Capital Of the World, Our Subway Runs 24/7 Dammit, Pizza Kings, Lords Of Glory and Home of Starting Drinking at 0400 For the World Cup- NEW YORK CITY. (Italics and bold, as it should be.)

Joe Shaw, criminal, fugitive, Resident Of Utah, and suspected Left Hander- I am calling you out.

Hortlund, I spent some time with AH a few years back (spent a lot of time in Warbirds as well). I guess I've been fighting against(and occasionally drinking with) RAF 303 for about 6 or 7 years now. Great bunch of folks.

Edited to observe protocol

[ February 12, 2003, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Boo :

(singng)

Birthday Birthday Birthday for you

It's hard to believe another year is through

Slipping through the mists of time

Cosmic traveler with mirror eyes

Does appear from the queen, his mother's thighs

Blood slick and with purple skin

The babe does emerge from her vagina within

While the mother screams like a witch; like a bitch

Happy Birthday

(spoken)

Stare into the cold light of life

You will see it again

You will see it again

Chorus:

(singing)

And what is this cold dark world

Upon whose shores I'm so rudely thrust

Glov-ed hand of the mad man delivers a smack

Unkind, Unjust

Boo :

Father, is that you, through clouds of the cosmos blue

It's a boy

It's a girl

It's a soul

Or is it

Hahahaha

(spoken)

Mother, is that you?

It's my birthday.

Crone:

I have a secret for your ear, not your eye

The moment you are born, you begin to die

Boo :

Crone, be gone!

Crone:

Away! Fulfill your destiny, unwind the clock.

Happy Birthday.

Boo :

Thou knowest me not!

With this sword I cleve thee into the world

Through the stormy deep the babe is hurled

Tetragravton!

Chorus:

(singing)

Happy Birthday (repeated)

Boo :

(spoken)

Abraxis! Abraxis! I give myself to thee!

No! Why this shattered life?

Why was I born of woman?

Hideous vision, what wouldst thou with me?

Eternity:

Happy Birthday.

Boo :

Weary traveler, who are you?

Eternity:

I'm Eternity.

Boo :

Wilst thou not let me pass on this journey?

Eternity:

(singing)

If you answer me this riddle, then Ascot's treasure shall be thine

In the name of Thor

Who is your father

Who is your mother

What is the answer

Mortal speak

Boo :

No, can it be

The answer that you seek is...

It's me

It's me

It's me

Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

dalem, you left your drugs out on the counter again.

Steve

Hey that reminds me of a funny story:

Ever live with a minor dope dealer and accidentally throw away his stash?

Hahahahahaha! The answer "I guess I coulda tossed it while I was straightening up" brings forth facial expressions both dear and wondrous!

Ahhh, youth.

Originally posted by mcgivney:

Well, well, well. It looks like karma has asserted itself, as the Godless Communists and Europeans have been denied the v1.02 patch. A lone, solitary tear winds its way down my cheek as I think of all the poor players across the pond denied the glory, the divine glory that is the v1.02 patch.

But enough unsightly gloating. On to the serious business of the day. One of you has seen fit to disparage the Greatest City On Earth, The Capital Of the World, Our Subway Runs 24/7 Dammit, Pizza Kings, Lords Of Glory and Home of Starting Drinking at 0400 For the World Cup- NEW YORK CITY. (Italics and bold, as it should be.)

Joe Shaw, criminal, fugitive, Resident Of Utah, and suspected Left Hander- I am calling you out.

Look here McGillicutti or whatever your name is ... you are talking to the Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and CessPool Drain Commissioner ... not to mention, although I think I will, that I am also the most Seniour of Seniour Knights. You may now thank GAWD that I am condescending to communicate with you.

The chances of your actually playing a game against me are approximately ... NIL! It will not happen, you are beneath notice and beneath contempt (if you look up you'll see that you're standing below the sign that says NOTICE: This Site Has Been Declared To Be In CONTEMPT Of Court.

So no, Mister MacHinery, I'll NOT be playing you. I DO, however, have a fine young Squire Vadr who WILL thrash you to within an inch of your life.

I will provide the scenario, a fine creation from the fine design studio Ker Dessel* called Desert Redux that should serve the purpose.

Squire Vadr will be in touch with you. You'll regret this you know ... it's not too late to simply SOD OFFFF!

Joe

*Ker Dessel: When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way!

[ February 12, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

The Justicar spoke thusly:

So no, Mister MacHinery, I'll NOT be playing you. I DO, however, have a fine young Squire Vadr who WILL thrash you to within an inch of your life.
I was soooooo hoping you'd say that, my Liege.

The file wings it's way to the little twit even now. Trouble yourself not the more Sire.