The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I AAAAMMMM the Brood maggot! :mad:

But I will be flinging angry, TNT-Soaked turns out possibly as soon as Friday night you pulsating, twitching mound of Kraut limbs! :mad: You aint won yet maggot lips. :mad:

What are you going to do? Cast a 'raise dead' spell? :mad:

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Our game began on 23rd January. Our game has now been running for 186 days

and we are on turn 34 of this interminable yawn you call a scenario.

For an interesting contrast, Jim Boggs and I recently completed a 50 turn game in 18 days. He and Axe also played 50 turns and finished even faster.

Soddball, if a game isn't fun, what's the point in playing? Put that battle out of its misery and send me a set-up. I'll at least send turns pretty regularly. I really liked the small battle Jim and I played, an attack with 700 points for the defender on a small map. Turns are very easy.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Soddball, if a game isn't fun, what's the point in playing? Put that battle out of its misery and send me a set-up. I'll at least send turns pretty regularly. I really liked the small battle Jim and I played, an attack with 700 points for the defender on a small map. Turns are very easy.

The main reason is that I Must Own MasterGoodale's Sig. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

The main reason is that I Must Own MasterGoodale's Sig. :mad: :mad:

Oh yeah, like that's worth something. :rolleyes:redface.gif

Since nobody reads his sporadic ravings anyway, what difference does his sig make? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Our game began on 23rd January. Our game has now been running for 186 days

and we are on turn 34 of this interminable yawn you call a scenario.

For an interesting contrast, Jim Boggs and I recently completed a 50 turn game in 18 days. He and Axe also played 50 turns and finished even faster. </font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I AAAAMMMM the maggot

Quite right.

Now, any of my opponents mike_the_wino, Dave_H, Snarker, Keke, Axe2121, Shotsies4th and other maggots I forgot to mention will not be getting turns for as long as my problems with my new ATI Radeon 9700 continue. Now, being not too computer-wise I have a hard time making the bitch work, instead of working it has a tendency of crashing the whole fecking system. I hate that card, having owned it only for a day. I hate it more that I hate the lot of you combined.

Should there be any clever Radeon owners amongst this crowd, the problem is discussed in some detail in the tech forum. Not that I think you are of any help, but anyways. :mad: At the moment it seems I'm taking that *thing* back to the shop, unless someone cleverer will come to the rescue.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Eeeeeeeeeew!!! :mad:

National Geographic show on world's grossest, deadliest, nastiest bugs was on tonight.

Real maggots. Bot flies that lay eggs that grow under your skin. Giant Amazonian leeches. :mad:

Aaaaaaggggghhhh!!!!!!! :mad:

Itchy, itchy, itchy. :mad:

Eeeeeewww!!!! :mad:

Followed by 101 things stuck in human bodies!!! :mad:

Javelins, knives, harpoons, fence posts, boat anchors!!! :mad:

WTF?!?!? :mad:

ROFL!! Sample dialogue. "Yes, he was a miracle. But he was also a miracle with a piece of reebar still stuck in his skull."

I won't be eating again until next week!! :mad:

[ July 31, 2003, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Eeeeeeeeeew!!! :mad:

National Geographic show on world's grossest, deadliest, nastiest bugs was on tonight.

Real maggots. Bot flies that lay eggs that grow under your skin. Giant Amazonian leeches. :mad:

Aaaaaaggggghhhh!!!!!!! :mad:

Itchy, itchy, itchy. :mad:

Eeeeeewww!!!!

Followed by 101 things stuck in human bodies!!!

Javelins, knives, harpoons, fence posts, boat anchors!!!

WTF?!?!?

ROFL!! Sample dialogue. "Yes, he was a miracle. But he was also a miracle with a piece of reebar still stuck in his skull."

I won't be eating again until next week!!

So that is how Total Geeks spend their evenings. :mad:

Btw, did their show Mastergoodale in either program?

Originally posted by Keke:

So that is how Total Geeks spend their evenings. :mad:

Btw, did their show Mastergoodale in either program?

No, but he could have picked up some new excuses for not sending turns.

"But I couldn't send turns. I had to have a piece of two-by-four removed from my neck!"

Right. I read all the posts since my last, and none of you picked up on the word play (maggots). A perfect setup by the head maggot, and a smashing return sailed into the void, unacknowledged.

Right again. Axe send a setup, as you most of all should have immediately spotted this one, wordsmithy. smile.gif Actually, I'd like to get a game or two in with you before "the house" starts taking all your time. Oh, you think it won't, eh? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I sent turns like a furious bull in a China Closet that had just had his bowels filled with molten TNT and a lit wick stuck up his ass!!!! :mad:

...{snipped growly things}...

I concur; basically we can describe your turn rate as "abominable". </font>

mike's quest to return his sig to respectability (just cause he doesn't display the line doesn't mean it isn't there) has begun.

Nice map we've got here mikey. I can clearly see the strategic value of a few hillocks on yon gigantic wooded plain. :rolleyes: Anyway, go ahead and set em up so I can start knocking em down.

As for Axe8675309, once again I am saddled with a night battle. Here's hoping that unlike Soddball, this scenario designer came up with something slightly better than the electronic equivalent of being kicked in the head repeatedly.

No preferences other than not wanting a void, table top map.

You're right. Too subtle. Here's the sledgehammer:

Maggggoooootts!!!! GooAle described " a bomb in a bull". Get it?

And new house or not (I had one built recently) you will be unmercifully busy doing "just one or two little things" - for feckin' months of weekends and days off, and the hours you should be sleeping!!!! :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I sent turns like a furious bull in a China Closet that had just had his bowels filled with molten TNT and a lit wick stuck up his ass!!!! :mad:

...{snipped growly things}...

I concur; basically we can describe your turn rate as "abominable". </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Roit. One void, table top map coming up. With only conscript infantry. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Roit. One void, table top map coming up. With only conscript infantry. </font>

Summer rainstorms in sunny California? Buried in work? Not one whit is right in my beer soaked world. No turns for maggots last night.

I hate you all, some more than others.

BTW, Snarker I wasn't ignoring it, I was politely overlooking it. But since you mention it, you are a nong and beneath my disdain.

Mike. I beg of you, please fix the atrocious grammar in your sig. As a "wordsmithy" it makes me wince everytime I see it. :mad: :mad:

To wit:

Losing to Keke is like [being] forced [to eat] lutefisk while [being] humped by a polar bear...and I should know.

Thank you for your prompt consideration in this matter.

Your friendly neighborhood language cop,

Jas :mad: n

Mike. I beg of you, please fix the atrocious grammar in your sig. As a "wordsmithy" it makes me wince everytime I see it. :mad: :mad:

To wit:

Losing to Keke is like [being] forced [to eat] lutefisk while [being] humped by a polar bear...and I should know.

Thank you for your prompt consideration in this matter.

Your friendly neighborhood language cop,

Jas :mad: n

Hey you fecking nong! Live that sig alone! :mad:

You just gave me some new ideas for your sig, when I ownz it. :D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Summer rainstorms in sunny California? Buried in work? Not one whit is right in my beer soaked world. No turns for maggots last night.

I hate you all, some more than others.

BTW, Snarker I wasn't ignoring it, I was politely overlooking it. But since you mention it, you are a nong and beneath my disdain.

:D