The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

Dear Axe2121

Thank ewe for taking time out yer buzy day of moose-humping to comment on Sig Line 9.5. The pointz that ewe raze are interesting indeed. I would like to respond with a few points of mein own.

1) Keke, der Uber-Finn, was the author and az such any editoral issues are his and his alone.

7) It annoys ewe. This pleases me very much. So much in fact I can now make it through my day without the soothing, intoxicating, all-consuming liquor flowing threw my veins.

5) You are Canadian...who are you to spout off aboot spelling?

2) Did I mention the fact that it annoys ewe is refresghing and fills me with glee?

6) I don't really care.

Please accept this commerative tin foil to remember as a gift to you.

editted to add: that last sentence makes no sense and I realize it....but I would rather leave it and type more nonsense than edit it and make Axe2121 happy....yea me....w000t

[ August 01, 2003, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off for some moose humping until tomorrow afternoon ladies.

No turns 'til then. This affects everyone but MasterGoodale who needs to send turns to receive them. :mad:

(Tee hee. I can just see the steam coming out of his ears.)

Oh, and Snarker. Setup tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Exciting tales of a journalist to follow tommorow. It involves a Holocaust survivor, a 2001 car crash, Interpol and Gibraltar. Take that Mike Wallace. :mad:

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Oh, and Snarker. Setup tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Exciting tales of a journalist to follow tommorow. It involves a Holocaust survivor, a 2001 car crash, Interpol and Gibraltar. Take that Mike Wallace.

Let me translate this for the rest of you.

Holocaust survivor is any woman who has dated the turd known as Axe2121

2001 car crash most likely refers a mishap with a drunken Canadian journalist driving through woods looking for moose and a collison with a maple tree.

Interpol comes into the picture as Axe2121 is arrested for solicting underage moose from overseas for "fun".

And the Gibraltar reference is about his noggin...it's dense like rock.

Hope that clears up the mystery for all you fine lads. Hoors the lot of ya.

Speaking of ****e scenarios that no one should ever play...whatever the crap that Snarker and I playing now. 25 turns of nothing and now the hapless monkey-f*er is charging across an open field...right into my lines of fire. Mind you, Snarker is no better than the rest of you pole smokers but this isn't even a battle. I think it is a rune scenario, always a mark of suck-a-tude for PBEM. It's probably historical as well.

PAH!!!!

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Speaking of ****e scenarios that no one should ever play...whatever the crap that Snarker and I playing now. 25 turns of nothing and now the hapless monkey-f*er is charging across an open field...right into my lines of fire. Mind you, Snarker is no better than the rest of you pole smokers but this isn't even a battle. I think it is a rune scenario, always a mark of suck-a-tude for PBEM. It's probably historical as well.

PAH!!!!

It is a Rune scenario, and unfortunately this one rates one finger out of five. Or two fingers if you're English.

WallyBob, thanks for playing out the last few turns of our battle. I appreciate it. :D

Shosties, did you really expect me to tell you if all of my troops are conscripts? Well, the answer is no, a few of them are not. I figure if their commander (me) is about conscript level, then the soldiers should be, too. :D

Rematches are already due to mike_the_passed_out, Axe, Jim Boggs, Crow, and Keke. Rematches soon to be due to WallyBob, Teddy Windsor, Prinz Eugen, Shosties, and Stalin's Organ. You'll all have to wait until I feel like starting up new battles again. IF I ever feel like starting new battles again, before CMAK comes out. tongue.gif:Dtongue.gif

No rematch will ever be due to MasterGoodale, the moldy maggot. I feel like each turn is a whole new game with him when the turns are three weeks apart or more. :mad: :mad:

Exciting pre-battle negotiations continue with mike_the_wino. After nixing the last file during his setup phase (but *after* my setup, grr :mad: ), will we ever settle on parameters? The crowd is going wild. :rolleyes:

Did you guys decide to take this game too seriously while I was away? :D

Originally posted by Becket:

Did you see the full page of "rules" MasterGoodale tried to impose on The Brood?

It was anarchy in the U.K. after that bit of silliness.

Where's my turn you git? :mad: :mad:

Saturday night and still no turn from MasterSmellygoat. I see the world won't end today.

Speaking of which -- anybody see 28 Days Later? Fan-zombie-tastic!!

Exciting pre-battle negotiations continue with mike_the_wino. After nixing the last file during his setup phase (but *after* my setup, grr :mad: ), will we ever settle on parameters? The crowd is going wild. :rolleyes:

Yeah, 12th Century Martyred Maggot, we took a vote and decided CMBB really

is life and death type stuff. Especially with all the TNT, monkey butts and limbs dangling from the pixelated flora. :D - Oops! :mad: :mad:

[ August 02, 2003, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Yeah, 12th Century Martyred Maggot, we took a vote and decided CMBB really

is life and death type stuff. Especially with all the TNT, monkey butts and limbs dangling from the pixelated flora. <ahttp://community.battlefront.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'> - Oops! :mad: :mad: </font>

Turn sent back, though, should be there soon.

Received, returned and regrets for having to deal with anything Mike_the_wino-related for more than five minutes. :mad:

I wonder where Dave H is? Maybe the fleet's back in.

Congratulations to WallyBob for playing our QB meeting engagement to a draw. I managed to lose 2 captured Pz IVs, a captured StuG, three OT-34s, five Stuarts, and three M-17s, mainly to his platoon of Tigers. As if to show how superior his armor was, he RAMMED my last M-17 with a Tiger and machine gunned the entire crew. :mad:

I think WallyBob got a big kick out of slaughtering too much of my infantry with his Tigers, too. He made some kind of comment about my men making good lubricant for the running gear. Nice guy! :D:D

I'm down to six PBEMs now. Of course, one is with the moldy maggot from New Hampshire, who NEVER sends turns, so for all practical purposes it's five. Maybe there will be time for more CMBB PBEM before the dawn of CMAK. :D:D