The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Peck-at-it try and get this through that thick skull of yours...NO SIG LINE CHANGE FOR GAME ABANDONING HOORS(YOU).

Now if you want to have a go at a 2000 point Axis probe(me) against the hapless, vodka swilling Ruskies(you), in August 1942, no tanks bigger than T-34/43 or PzIIIL, thin skinned AFVs ok but none of that uber-tank crap and no stinking undefeatable Ruskie FT tanks neither. Large map, moderate tree cover, small hills(or at least not billard table flat), daytime, dry, rarity....I think that's about it.

Make him play Inferno. :mad: </font>

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

You moronic, uni-browed, slope-headed mongloidian throwback from the stone age - I've yet to find an undefeatable Russian tank of any kind. They all suck. :mad:

Go try to figure out how to drink water you cave-dwelling, drooling root eater. :mad:

The thought of your damaged, shocked, paniced, scared, and soiled KV-2 scampering willy nilly for a hiding place still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

P.S. Spot-on re mike.

[ July 30, 2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Well, mike, I'll happily oblige.

Clear or overcast (do you need the pansy Luftwaft to save you)? :eek:

Force mix -- unrestricted or combined arms?

Casualties?

Answer me these questions three, and a setup you shall have. (Or don't answer them, and you'll still get a setup, and you'll be playing the Italians.) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

Well, mike, I'll happily oblige.

Clear or overcast (do you need the pansy Luftwaft to save you)? :eek:

Force mix -- unrestricted or combined arms?

Casualties?

Answer me these questions three, and a setup you shall have. (Or don't answer them, and you'll still get a setup, and you'll be playing the Italians.) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Overcast, let's leave the nancy fly-boys at home.

Unrestricted, of course. The gameier?, gameyest?, gamey-ish?, oh hell, whatever you want no feckin historical restricted crap.

Nien casualities, fit full lads to do battle with.

Regular forces? What say ye to that? Been playing with too many greenies as of late, I would some troops that don't piss themselves when a robin flies too close.

[ July 30, 2003, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Congratulations to Crow!! Our battle of "Counter Intelligence" ended in a draw. His Russians put up a gallant defense, with a single machine gun accounting for 22 Germans. Most of the fighting took place in heavy buildings, ensuring short ranges and heavy casualties to both sides. Our commando raid was successful in killing Russian officers, but the cost was far too high. :(:(

Oh, and Soddball (you maggot) tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif:D

I sent turns like a furious bull in a China Closet that had just had his bowels filled with molten TNT and a lit wick stuck up his ass!!!! :mad:

...{snipped growly things}...

I concur; basically we can describe your turn rate as "abominable".

Ah, setup away to mike_the_whiner, and replied to Axel2211's setup.

GOODWHALE! We have technical difficulties! The last file I have from you (#51, sent 4/7/03) is from a previous CMBB version and won't work in 1.03. Anyone got any clues how to convert this to work in 1.03?

Oh, :mad:

Who is this Becket , he seems to have returned from the pile of broken toys to label me as a figment of Axe's imagination! Axe only wishes the pounding his troops are recieving was his imagination..... :mad: :mad: :mad: grrrrrrr

Originally posted by Robohn:

Who is this Becket , he seems to have returned from the pile of broken toys to label me as a figment of Axe's imagination! Axe only wishes the pounding his troops are recieving was his imagination..... :mad: :mad: :mad: grrrrrrr

Me hate tanks. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by DaveH:

Congratulations to Crow!! Our battle of "Counter Intelligence" ended in a draw. His Russians put up a gallant defense, with a single machine gun accounting for 22 Germans. Most of the fighting took place in heavy buildings, ensuring short ranges and heavy casualties to both sides. Our commando raid was successful in killing Russian officers, but the cost was far too high.

*Salutes DaveH* Cheers sir was a good game. Dave's Germans did indeed take out the high ranking Russians who were meeting at the time to decide on the new vodka quota for our front line troops. The delay in them getting their new ration of booze is likely to make them :mad:

Was a good game in which I learnt many lessons (I've forgotten them all now but at least I learnt them for a short while! :mad: )

Hopefully we can get a rematch going at some point.

And to the rest of you :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: including an extra welcome back to the brood :mad: to those who have been MIA for a while.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

After that crap you foisted on me, I delight in your suffering.

Hey dingleberry -- newsflash -- you picked that scenario. :mad: :mad:

Your short-term memory is about as good as one could expect of a booze-soaked sponge. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

After that crap you foisted on me, I delight in your suffering.

Hey dingleberry -- newsflash -- you picked that scenario. :mad: :mad:

Your short-term memory is about as good as one could expect of a booze-soaked sponge. :mad: :mad: </font>

Isn't it fun to mock Mike when you know he's all tucked in, drooling away on his pillow in the Pacific timezone, unable to defend himself?

Not that he's much better at defending himself when he's awake.

Or in CMBB for that matter.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Isn't it fun to mock Mike when you know he's all tucked in, drooling away on his pillow in the Pacific timezone, unable to defend himself?

Not that he's much better at defending himself when he's awake.

Or in CMBB for that matter.

Jas :mad: n

You think he has a pillow? I think of him curled up on his park bench, his sweaty brown greatcoat tucked under his head, his flatulent, rancid body keeping at bay everyone within a 50-foot radius, and I smile.

And you're right - he sucks at CM:BB. Otherwise, I could not have scored such a steaming victory over him.

:mad:

Let's wake him up and make him play Cheery Waffles all over again. That'll show him how much we hate him. :mad:

You all suck puss nodules. :mad: I miss spewing molten TNT all over you maggots more than ever!! :mad: I hate you AAAAALLLLLL!!!! :mad:

I can't wait to wrap up my 4 victories to counter the measly losses I have incurred this last round of PBEM. Hey SNARKER you pouch of moldy puss who gave you permission to drop that Sig I so rightfully earned?!!!?? HUH!!?? :mad: Is that how it is???? Don't make me refuse to hand over my sig to you if you beat me. That would make you :mad:

WillyShaker how can I send turns without a working computer you greasy-haired Darwinian reject?? :mad: Here, lean forward so I can set my coffee on your forehead you smelly cretin.

[EDITED because I know how to spell cretin] :mad:

[ July 31, 2003, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

I can't wait to wrap up my 4 victories to counter the measly losses I have incurred this last round of PBEM.

1) You have to send turns to finish games.

2) You are about to lose to me.

3) I too am ready to have Soddball ask for adjudication in your match with him. You've taken waaaay too long, you mold-ridden, vomit-sponging, ant-stomping freak.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[ July 31, 2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

My PC is diconnected you festering flask of frog fesces!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MasterGoodale doesn't forfeit to anyone, especially when he stands to win or pull a draw. I've waited on you slope-headed, root-eating, cave-dwelling, TNT-swallowing rejects more than once so you WILL wait on me!!! :mad:

GAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGR GRG RG G G G G G G GG G GGGG GG GAGR GR AGR AGRAGR AAGR!!!! :mad:

My PC is diconnected you festering flask of frog fesces!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MasterGoodale doesn't forfeit to anyone, especially when he stands to win or pull a draw. I've waited on you slope-headed, root-eating, cave-dwelling, TNT-swallowing rejects more than once so you WILL wait on me!!! :mad:

GAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGR GRG RG G G G G G G GG G GGGG GG GAGR GR AGR AGRAGR AAGR!!!! :mad:

Our game began on 23rd January. Our game has now been running for 186 days

and we are on turn 34 of this interminable yawn you call a scenario.

If you make one more whine about not having a PC, or face-melting TNT eating your monitor, or evil space plants from Zorbos IX living in your basement, or your family being consumed by a plague of giant locusts, I will summon The Brood for adjudication on your forefeit.