New Mega Mod Pack Release! So huge it's SHOCKING!!! I DARE YOU TO LOOK!

Many many mods! So many, if fact, that I'll have to post two--that's right TWO--different threads just to show them all! That's shocking! (Well, not really).

What's up first? It's Waffengrenadier uniforms vol.2! Spring camo smocks for SS troops, along with Gebirgsjäger uniforms.

spring_mech.jpg

Panzergrenadiers

spring_inf.jpg

Infantry w/"blurred edge" smock

42_ss_mtn.jpg

Mountain troops are essentially the same as in vol.1.

And of course AUTUMN smocks are available as a separate download.

fall_mech.jpg

fall_inf.jpg

Also released are mid-war Waffen-SS winter uniforms. Two versions: white and autumn blurred edge camo, plus white mountain uniforms (same as in vol.1, again).

white_winter.jpg

But wait, there's more! It's Waffen-SS uniforms VOL.3!!! Dot camouflage AND field-gray versions! How cool is that?

gray_ss.jpg

dot_ss.jpg

Available at the CM MOD Database, of course. More to come in another thread...

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Andrew -- are these mods CMMOS ready (i.e., is there an existing ruleset for them)?

Steve

No way, José--I mean, Steve. You see, I'm a Mac user, but my real excuse is I'm too lazy to format them for CMMOS and I don't care cause I can't use it. tongue.gif

Actually, someone is working on a CMMOS version of my uniforms. I won't say who it is to protect the innocent. You can all thank him when it's ready. :D

Andrew, thank you, your uniforms are so nice and detailed - got all of them. It's just a shame, they are stretched so brutally over the 3d models, that some of the fine detail (eg cuffs, seams) is lost in game.. smile.gif

They always make me want to get closer to the soldiers in game, but the game won't let me.. :(

Thanks.

Tinhead

Thanks! It's actually surprising just how many of the details do show up in the game, even with my crappy 32MB PCI graphics card.

BTW, if anyone with a really good graphics card wants to post a few screenies of some of my uniform mods I'd love to see them. (Want to help me out again Juju, King of Ultra-Res? smile.gif ) It'll have to do until I get me a new Mac (currently in negotiations).

I could mail some screenies to you, if you want. Posting them here in good quality would be a bit taxing size-wise. That is, if my GeForce4 128MB is what you had in mind with a really good graphics card ...? ;)

Let me know and I prepare a nice collection of the various uniforms.

Have fun,

Tinhead