The Ultimate Mod Search Engine is Born!!!

Hey back off Punk! ;) I fixed up 120 mods for you yesterday! (something like 18% of your total!) :D

Hey, i would be interested in knowing how many mods people have up there (because I have a lot, I know...) not just how many megs they have had downloaded or even how many downloads they have.

speaking of which...is the "top 100" still being updated?

Zimorodok

[ September 15, 2003, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Zimorodok ]

I just logged in and checked it out. WOW! Columbus that is awesome. Just awesome. Oh I like it so much better. Man the difference between night and day. Great job, truely great. I am very very impressed. I've said it before and I'll say it again - YOU DA MAN! Hip, hip and all that stuff.

God that was funny calling Columbus a punk. I was taking a sip of coke and almost spit it out. Thanks for the laugh. That was truely perfect timing and humor.

[ September 15, 2003, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: lcm1947 ]

Originally posted by Zimorodok:

Hey, i would be interested in knowing how many mods people have up there (because I have a lot, I know...) not just how many megs they have had downloaded or even how many downloads they have.

speaking of which...is the "top 100" still being updated?

That was such a good suggestion, I went ahead and put a 'Count' column in the 'By Designer' view. Now you can see who works the hardest. :rolleyes:

And yes, the Top Downloads is still active. It is updated in real time, but that really doesn't effect that view too much. ;)

Great job man ! smile.gif

Would it be possible to add the 10 or 15 last mods uploaded on the main page, like before ? Sometimes, some modders post here when they release something at cmmods.com. It is easier to find it that way IMHO. But be sure your database is very helpfull when looking for a specific mod smile.gif

Originally posted by mike8g:

I'd like to second Bogdan's request for a "latest/recent" category - at least in each CM section.

Since I've broken the mods into seperate files on the server, it's no longer possible to show the 'latest mods' for all the games. I could just show the latest mods for CMBB, but what happens when CMAK comes out?

I think I like your idea best... I'll add the 'latest mods' views under each game type.

Thanks for the suggestion from both of you!

COG

You caught me at a bad time. I've tried twice already to start converting my mods on your site but the real world PERSISTS in interrupting! Grrrrr!

I will try -- at my very first free opportunity -- to sit down and start converting my mods over for you.

[ September 16, 2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by MikeyD:

You caught me at a bad time. I've tried twice already to start converting my mods on your site but the real world PERSISTS in interrupting! Grrrrr!

I will try -- at my very first free opportunity -- to sit down and start converting my mods over for you.

HA Ha i have done mine :D

I have done all of them apart from ny BA64B mod which despite all my attempts to edit refuses to come up with an edit button.

So please fix or do somefink :D (i have waited years to say that)

Originally posted by gautrek:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikeyD:

HA Ha i have done mine :D

I have done all of them apart from ny BA64B mod which despite all my attempts to edit refuses to come up with an edit button.

So please fix or do somefink :D (i have waited years to say that) </font>

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Seriously though, don't sweat it. Whatever you don't get done by 6am EST, I'll just delete.

Aren't I a nice guy?!?