CMAK Sneak Peek

McBump

Karl, I don't have any other interfering plans for that day and if you wanted to hitch a ride I suppose that would be OK.

I have to take the wife-damaged Camry instead of the Saab so the transportation won't be luxurious. :D

Rune's lair is closer to Skokie than Schaumberg, but once you're in the area, it's a lot closer than here. How's that for Yogi Berra logic?

Send me an email and we'll see if compatible plans can be set.

BDH

Then Saturday late afternoon it is. Since the turnoput isn't that huge, at my house. Toss me an email if you need my address. Let's say 3:30 PM on 10/11, since I am refereeing earlier that day.

Wadepm, If you want to venture up alone on Friday, would be willing to let ya in. Let me know.

Rune

Confirming, 10/11/03 scheduled for 3:30 PM, but be warned I may back up the time as soon as I know the playoff schedule for Soccer, I may be refereeing a few games, so may need a little time.

Again, if you need my address, just toss an email.

Looks like a small turnout, so everyone may have their own computer.

Rune

Franko,

I will be hosting an event, if enough takers present themselves, in Southern California and I had one person from the Sacramento area drive down for my last get together.

8-)

[ October 03, 2003, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: ACTOR ]

Berli, bring your laptop, that way everyone will be able to play.

Lord Dragon, berli, bdh, Jasonc, Spanish Bombs, and possibility of one more. If anyone else is coming, please let me know so I have enough munchies and beer.

Still on for 3:30 but subject to change once I know the schedule for the Soccer Championships that I am refereeing in.

Rune