Need manuals in pdf format

If you purchased CMAK you will have a pdf manual on the cd and this is still relevant for CMBB, but I didn't notice a pdf manual for CMBB on my Mac version.

However CMBB comes with a nice 262 page manual so maybe that is why there is no pdf manual included with it. tongue.gif

As for CMBO this also comes with it's own 177 page manual and no pdf manual for my Mac version. The Windows version of CMBO/BB may well be different though!

[ June 28, 2006, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: SKELLEN ]

Well, it's not his e-mail address that bugs me. It's his manners, his complete lack of english grammar is slightly annoying also, but I can handle that.

Just check his response in this post, pisses me off:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=027993

He seems to have a hard time simply giving other people a normal amount of respect.

I rather see him banned.

Originally posted by Petrus Daniel:

U mind,or are u just gelouse that i am smarter then u and get my games for free ... ?

Ahh, I didn't see this before I posted in the other thread.

No, we hate pirates because we like the guys who programmed the game. I paid...I can't quite remember, ~£20 for CMBB > 3 years ago, and similar for AK. I'm still playing both.

So these games are an absolute bargain compared to any other purchased form of entertainment and they were only made because the guys who made them love wargames.

So go buy them so they can stick around and write more of them. You can find them now for extremely cheap.