Update from BFC on illegal copies in US??

It is.

Apparently some European Distributor imported the European CDV version into the US and Canada and it was on the shelves in many CompUSA stores across the country. BFC is supposed to have exclusive distribution rights for everywhere but Europe. I am just curious as to what has been resolved so far.

Interested as well, crossed my mind about a week ago. It was CompUSA, and since we are on the subject anyone been in a CompUSA lately to see if it is still on the shelves? I only go to CompUSA if it is an emergency and no other store has what I need.

High General of the Ministry of Idiocy Asscroft could possibly be the worst thing that ever happened to this country. Seig Heil!

Not that I have any strong feelings about him or anything.

:mad: :D

But I'm still curious what's going on with the imports.

[ January 15, 2003, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Lord Dragon ]

Gentlemen,

I cannot believe what I just read. Baseless slander of a good man who has worked tirelessly to keep our country free and secure during a time of constant grave threat is outrageous.

This may not be a forum for politics, but it has remained a place for the rigorous pursuit of objective consideration of facts. Your malignant remarks carried none of that spirit whatsoever.

Your personal lexicon may not include the definition of a conscience formed from a relationship with God, or a job done in the image of that conscience, but I am grateful to the very core of my being that both our President and Attorney General rule in that fashion.

Courage and Faith.

To answer the original question - the problem has been identified and solved to make sure something like this doesn't happen again without our blessing. That was the main priority. Now we're working to see what can be done with the games that already slipped through the cracks.

Since it seems that the discussion is getting somewhat sidetracked here, I'll lock up this thread now that the question has been answered.

Martin