**Hot T34/85 Model 1944 Mod EXTRAVAGANZA!!!**

Three -- count 'em -- THREE major T34/85 Model 1944 mods:

- Totally reworked T34/85 M44.

- Mod pack with 7 alt. turret sides plus new roadwheels for my T34/85 M44.

- EXTREME reworked "Battle of Berlin" T34/85 M44 mod with air recognition stripes.

Get it at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

This new T34/85 M44 mod is meant to compliment my earlier T34/76 M43 and T34/85 M43 mods. It includes an alternate turret side bmp with different cast turret type so you can pick your favorite.

My Alt. turret sides pack has historical markings for 7 different Russian, Czech, and Polish units. The pack also includes alternate cast "spider web" roadwheel art for the T34/85 M44.

Finally, I went all-out with my funky final "Battle of Berlin" T34/85 M44. This includes broad white air recognition stripes and Russian unit markings. The road wheels are of mixed solid/cast types.

This completes all of the T34 models in the game. If you haven't replaced your default T34 art yet I STRONGLY recommend you do. Plus pick up my T34 track set while you're there. Enjoy.

Haven't got it yet, though it's sure to be fine! Love your work!

Hey, how many of the Soviet tanks have you done where you changed the characteristics (armor angles/road wheels/etc) of the stock textures? I know you made quite a difference with the IS-2 (love it!) Which others have you done like that?

and the obvious (for me) question after that: can I make "Modder's Series" out of them?

Zim

All of the T34s in the game have been reworked (I can barely recall what the default textures looked like anymore!). Weld seams, new wheels, improved bow, textured cast armor, better shading, tighter overall fit. I also revamped the IS-2, KV-85 and KV-2, and I redid the Valentines from scratch.

I totally understand why BFC couldn't take the time to treat each texture like a 'masterpiece', but those default T34s really did need some extra work done, considering their importance to the game. And yes, you can turn any of them into 'Modder's Series' with my total blessing. I posted 'em for people to play with.