MasterGoodale's International House O' Waffles, Ale and Maggots

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Plus, we need a luggage monkey.

There ya go Snarker, an opportunity presents itself. I would make Axe2121 spring for the funny hat and porters outfit though. </font>

I dub Keke "The Fiendish Finn". Churning my bulls eye covered soilders into frothing mist, he is.

The rest of you magoos have turns back, so die-a-lot and then send them back. :mad:

If this turns out to be a double post, you maggots deserve it. Silly internet.

Wallybob - he is getting a good ass kicking thanks to my brave and glorious Red Army troops. It's only 1942 and he is already packed and ran off. No I am there to just add insult to injury!

Robohn - he is putting out the fires I am setting with his troops. I set a new fire, and he send more troops into it to put it out. Something about preserving nature or some ****.

oh yea RAWR! :mad:

Hey guys, I'm sure you're all disgusted to see me, and for that so much the better... :mad:

The move is complete and things are getting situated. My project for tomorrow will be setting up a new "workstation" in the bedroom (my old one was too big and too damaged by prior disassembly/moving/reassembly to have been worth bringing back... the POS! :mad: ) and getting a compatible modem for the cable (w00t!!). Hopefully turns out to Axe and Nippy tomorrow night or the day after.

Is Prinz Eugen still out in the forests chucking sticks and pinecones?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGRRRHHHHHHHHHAAAAARRRRR GGGGRRRRHHHHHHAAARRGGGAHHHHHHAAAAAGGGRRR

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know what you hoors are whining about on Cheery Waffle. The unit picks work like this. Whatever you have, your opponent has the equivalent - so if one side has (for example) a flamethrower tank, so does the other, which arrives on exactly the same turn as its opponent.

I think Teddy's just winging like a pus-riddled strumpet because he didn't get an invite to Will's do. It wasn't bad, although that Osama outfit chafed around the bollocks.

I have returned from the "fascinating" world of military - where common sense does not apply...

I thought playing against Masterofbotchedtactics would have gotten you used to things like that.

"GARARARAGARARRG FT tanks and Marders lead the charge! RARARAGARGAR :mad: "

Originally posted by Soddball:

I don't know what you hoors are whining about on Cheery Waffle. The unit picks work like this. Whatever you have, your opponent has the equivalent - so if one side has (for example) a flamethrower tank, so does the other, which arrives on exactly the same turn as its opponent.

Well that's cleared up any lingering doubt Dave and I may have had about what we were facing, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wish I'd never posted bail for you now...

Apologies to any maggots I neglected last night - that would be my aforementioned opponent and, surprisingly, MG.

I was weary after a long day at Wimbledon, helping young ladies perfect their ball control, and was too tired to do my TNT chucking justice.

Turns out tonight. Toodle pip,

Teddy

Okay Teddy, since everyone seems determined to let us know what we're facing, here is my German order of battle so far in Cheery Waffle:

12 Platoons drumming

11 Panthers piping

10 Lynx a leaping

9 Brummbars dancing

8 Wespe a milking

7 Shrecks a swimming

6 StuGs a laying

5 Eighty-eights

4 Flamethrowers

3 French tanks

2 Tiger doves,

and an FO in a pear tree!

Is this about what you've got? :D:D:D

Oh, I finished Harry Potter. I liked it. ;)

Which one of you sackless, spineless, knuckle-dragging cavemen is up for a go at "Cheery Waffle"?

Puh. Not me.

I'm about ready to surrender to Nippy in it. My lack of skills, coupled with a lack of luck, is producing undesired results.

It can be displayed thusly:

(0 X skills) + (0 X luck) = :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Glad (translation - mad) to see Prinz Eugen and Shosties4th back. Finland is still on the map and, as for Shosties4th, well, I don't know where he's from. Parts unknown will suffice for now. Welcome to the wonderful wacky world of high speed.

Jas :mad: n

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Soddball:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's cleared up any lingering doubt Dave and I may have had about what we were facing, maggot. :mad:

Don't count on it. You have no idea what SoddBall considers "equal".

I'm about ready to surrender to Nippy in it. My lack of skills, coupled with a lack of luck, is producing undesired results.

Wow, I just watched lastest movie file. Although, I'm not sure what you are "GGGGGRRRRRRRR"ing about. Was it:

A. The Panther that got its ass kicked by 2 T-34s.

B. The infantry platoon that was "fired" on by 3 FT tanks.

C. The 152mm Strike that brewed an armored unit that I haven't seen yet.

[ June 24, 2003, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

(0 X skills) + (0 X luck) = :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Andy the angry emote says:

"Sending a Panther into a Gaggle of T-34s at point blank range isn't bad luck. It's stupid. I haven't seen armor tactics this brain dead since I played WWII Online." - :mad:

(I think I just found my new sig quote)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nippy:

Don't count on it. You have no idea what SoddBall considers "equal".

Oh, you have played "Inferno" then? </font>

Originally posted by Nippy:

"Sending a Panther into a Gaggle of T-34s at point blank range isn't bad luck. It's stupid. I haven't seen armor tactics this brain dead since I played WWII Online." - :mad:

Are you sure you want to admit to playing WWII Online in a public forum? tongue.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nippy:

Are you sure you want to admit to playing WWII Online in a public forum? tongue.gif </font>

Which one of you sackless, spineless, knuckle-dragging cavemen is up for a go at "Cheery Waffle"? I will be the Germans as I believe that is the side that Moplady put me on.

Alright Wino, although not qualifying as any of the above, I'm back now and happy to take you up on your previous offer for a little "squirmish." Go ahead and send your fascist laden file my way.

Oh yeah.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: