MasterGoodale's International House O' Waffles, Ale and Maggots

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

...the soon to be found, bagged, and handcuffed mike_the_wino.

I didn't realize I was a) missing, B) I am half in the bag all ready, and c) WTF?!? No handcuffs you perv.

As far the nong AssMonkey#1 he must be bored because he HASN'T SENT A FECKIN TURN. Just so know, no turn received no turn sent back.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I didn't realize I was a) missing, B) I am half in the bag all ready, and c) WTF?!? No handcuffs you perv.

You mean that wasn't you they found sleeping under the bridge on COPS last night?

The guy said his name was Mike and he was most definitely a wino.

I cannot imagine why anyone would pretend to be you.

I cannot imagine why anyone would pretend to be you.

There are some sick people in the world, Bagglady.

With as much time as you trolls obviously have to post her, my inbox better be brimming, nay, OVERFLOWING with TNT. And no lame-ass mastergoodales (excuses) from any of you maggots. :mad: :mad: :mad:

*ahem*

BUT I'M AT WORK SKUNK NADS!!! :mad: GARAR GGARRARAG!!! :mad: DO YOU THINK MY BOSS IS GOING TO LET ME GO HOME TO SEND TURNS?!?!?! :mad:

GOD, HOW I HATE ALL OF YOU!!! :mad:

GAGARAGGRGARGGGR!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

What do you think Nippy?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

There are some sick people in the world, Bagglady.

COPS is the best. I can keep up with all my relatives without ever having to use the phone. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Liar. None of the people I've seen on that show know how to use a phone.

Can you spell b-e-e-p-e-r? How do you think they keep in touch with all their......clients?

Besides they get one call at the station, and if they have a problem, the guard will dial the number for them.

The strangest thing just happened. I got an e-mail from someone called MasterGoodale. :confused: He claims we have a game on and sent a file which ended in .txt.

I told him I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. :confused:

Must be a full moon. There's all kinds of crazies out there. :rolleyes:

What do you think Nippy?

I think all this talk of Dictionaries reminds me of our PBEM game:

Combined Arms - The coordonation of Air, Ground, and Artillary forces.

Dumbass - Someone who doesn't use combined arms and leads an attack through a forest with a Brummbar while dropping FO strikes on empty patches of woods.

Axe2121 - *See Dumbass*

*Also see words 'Keyhole' and 'Hail fire'*

You see, MoldyFoodPale may be the king of TNT, but I'm the king of close assaulting over confident German tanks.

GARARAARARGARARG RPG-43 AT Grenades pwned j0o! GARRARARGARG!!!! :mad:

Elsewhere, Robohn helps me live out my fantasy of maiming as many SMG squads as I can. German Paratroopers rock. :cool:

Edit: For extra :mad: and to say that turns are out.

[ June 19, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Something tells MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker that a few people are. . ."upset" with the latest batch of angry hot TNT that flew furiously into their inbox!! :mad: HHRRRRMMMMM broooood???? :mad: :mad:

AAAAAAHAHAHHAHA HAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

There's a batch of something in my inbox... hmmm... doesn't seem to be TNT... smells like... like... like your guys need a diaper change!

[ June 19, 2003, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Huh.

1) Axe7734 recently announces he's getting married

2) Fiance is ostensibly 'Paula'

3) Saw a news report that Canada is now recognizing gay marriages

Trying to draw any conclusion from the above makes you someone likely to believe Master Goodale actually sent you a turn.

Maggots. :mad: :mad: :mad:

More pain on it's way to the following people's inboxes:

Axe2121 - Your PZIV gunners need new glasses. Your Brummbar crew needs a skin graft.

Robohn - Nice collection of towed guns. Too bad they aren't doing jack.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Something tells MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker that a few people are. . ."upset" with the latest batch of angry hot TNT that flew furiously into their inbox!! :mad: HHRRRRMMMMM broooood???? :mad: :mad:

AAAAAAHAHAHHAHA HAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gee, I am torn. It's like Christmas and I really want to open my present. But I should wait as it only comes ONCE A FECKIN YEAR.

And from Sparker

Huh.

1) Axe7734 recently announces he's getting married

2) Fiance is ostensibly 'Paula'

3) Saw a news report that Canada is now recognizing gay marriages

Trying to draw any conclusion from the above makes you someone likely to believe Master Goodale actually sent you a turn.

Put down the bong and go back a couple of pages. I had this same thougt, oh, 2 pages ago? JazzFlunky ignored but has recently been all "pissy"....which lends more evidence for the same sex marriage idea. He is also using something called "PBEM Helper", is this anything like the "Hamburger Helper" I was force-fed as a kid? What ever it is, he should take it back becuase it is NOT helping his PBEM.

Nippy apparently, "Has Binoculars" doesn't mean the damn Machine-gun and Gun crews use em. The German tracers haven't given them a good enough clue yet as to where the fu** to shoot :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh well, knew that side wouldn't be very easy to advance up anyway...just didn't want to drop all my troops in the same area and lose em to a first turn artillery fest.

[ June 20, 2003, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: Robohn ]

Nippy apparently, "Has Binoculars" doesn't mean the damn Machine-gun and Gun crews use em. The German tracers haven't given them a good enough clue yet as to where the fu** to shoot :mad: :mad: :mad:

So now it's my fault your troops suck? Tell them to lay off the cheap rot gut, it's messing with their eye sight. Let me give you a tip, there's lots more where that came from. The barrage of MG42s pelting your troops aren't all of the HMG type. There's a reason your boys can't spot those MG42s

Oh well, knew that side wouldn't be very easy to advance up anyway...just didn't want to drop all my troops in the same area and lose em to a first turn artillery fest.

Not a bad idea with the gamey bastages around here. However, I don't do prep-bombardments when plays as the defender. Hell, I showed mercy to that rifle platoon caught out in the open because of the setup zone glitch and held fire after the first turn.

(It's ironic that I "colored" the road area red for the express reason of hopefully discourging people from setting up there.)

P.S. Just got your turn. Panzershrecks suck.

[ June 20, 2003, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

Okay you ninnies, time to get serious for a moment. The Nippster here needs your help. In what spare time I do have, I enjoy taking a crack at writting short (and not so short) stories. Someday I might even try to publish the darn things.

Now I could have asked these questions in the General Forum, but I've decided to avoid that train wreck like the plague. I can just see the responses now:

"The Finns use the same paint scheme now as they did in WWII...WWII involved Nazies...that means head Nazi George Bush jr. caused WWII."

Right now I need some info on everyone's favorite subject. Uber-Finns. The catch is, I need info on Finland's modern armed forces. I know we have a few Finn's in the thread (one got called off to duty) and I just need to know a few things:

What do thier modern uniforms, Both Soldiers and Tank crewman, look like? Both design and color scheme. While I'm at it, what about vehicles like tanks and APCs? What color do they get painted?

I understand that Finns need to know how to use AT mines. What type to they now use, are they magnetic or burried?

Not counting reserves and support troops, how many Finns would cover a "Border" area 10 miles in lenght during a peace time.

How do you say "Sissi" in english. I keep saying it as "Sissy". Will an Uber-Finn kick my ass if I'm caught saying that?

All other info I needed to know about Finland's TO&E has been filled in quite nicely by Steel Panthers MBT and a few Google searches. I never knew the damn nutty Uber-Finns used the T-Twentys**t into the early 1960's.

Now, you waffle munching loons have two choices:

1. Help me out and send me on my way. Which gives me more time to heap pain on Axe2121 and Robohn.

2. No one helps me, and the time I don't spend writting is re-directed into my new MasterGoodAle cross over fan-fiction "Metal Gear Waffle 2: Sons of Maggots"

Time to choose...

[ June 20, 2003, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

Originally posted by Nippy:

How do you say "Sissi" in english. I keep saying it as "Sissy". Will an Uber-Finn kick my ass if I'm caught saying that?

Unfortunately your pronunciation is quite correct. An überFinn will kick your ass anyway. :mad:

The great thing about the Finnish language are the nice, short words.

I think I seriously hurt myself trying to pronounce some of them on that website. I'm going to lobby Babelfish for a Finnish translator. Actually, I probably only need the thesauraus entry for "ass kicking."

Jas :mad: n