MasterGoodale's International House O' Waffles, Ale and Maggots

MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTS!!! :mad:

If you don't start putting more pain, misery, and anger in those cheery, happy poems I'm gonna cut your sack of and use it as a powder flask!!!! :mad:

Don't F*CK with me on this you slithering nest of amoeba afterbirths!! :mad:

I'm so tired and angry of reading your pathetic, lying, wishful-thinking posts it makes me SICK!! :mad:

DaveH I'm chucking so much TNT and hot, angry, recently released from prison after sharing a cell with a 600 lb Bubba for 50 years lead down your dumb Krauts throats we've been forced to make our sheep-banging prisoners line up and take X-Lax so we can get resupplied!! GGRRR!!!! :mad:

Kinky as I said in the email it aint over til the fat, smelly Kraut spews forth a foul gust of rotten, maggot infested air. That Stug crew is immobile alright! Wouldn't you be if you had no arms or legs!!?? :mad:

ASS69 BAHH!!! You're gonna get a draw at best you non-hill-climbing, non-marsh-crossing, cold lead chucking MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker wannabe!! I'm gonna use your singed eyeballs as jewels for my soon to be received crown puss nads!! GRAGRAGRGRAGRAGR!!!

Dikes With Rhinos I am NOT losing! Pull your sh*t-speckled head out of your ass, put a plunger to your ears and suck out all the sh*t in there, then wipe the dingleberries from your beady little eyes, and you'll see that!! GRRRR!

Snarker what a gamey loser. Never in my life of TNT-Chucking at the GrandMaster level have I ben forced to play such a gamey, one-sided scenario! :mad: I hate you!!! And even under these horrendous conditions I've managed to take one of the 4 flags and will soon take 2 more you MG-Underestimating pool of neanderthal genes. That's because my TNT is hotter, angrier, more violent, and more disturbed (it's medication has been intentionally withheld for 3 months now!) than yours will ever be maggot.

The rest of you suck. Kiss my TNT-Slather ass.

GGRGRARGAGRAGRAGRARGAGRGRAGRARGGRAGRGRAGRAGRGRA AGRAGRAGRGRAGRARGAGRAGRGRA GRGRGRAGRAGRGRAGRGRAAGRGRAGRAGRAAR ARAGAGRGRAGRAGRAGRRAGRAGAGRGRAGRAGRGRAAGR!!!!! :mad:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sgian Dubh:

Aha! First I have been enjoying Mr. sodball's scenarios and now I see that he is a Black Adder fan.

Obviously a man of considerable depth and sophistication :D

Oh yes, Soddball has all the depth and sophistication of your typical amoeba. Of course, I knew you were joking when I read the words, "I have been enjoying Mr. sodball's scenarios" in your post. :D:D

MasterGoodale, now I can see why your turns have been so slow. You are so constipated with rage that it's a wonder you can even find a keyboard. By all means keep chucking the TNT. My Germans will return the favor, but in lead for your overpopulated infantry division. :D:D

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

AXE2121 GAHH!!! You're gonna get a major victory at least you hill-climbing, marsh-crossing, hot lead chucking GrandMaster TNT Chucker!! You're gonna be able to use my singed eyeballs as jewels for your soon to be received crown.

Please, you're making me blush. redface.gif

ASS69 BAHH!!! You're gonna get a draw at best you non-hill-climbing, non-marsh-crossing, cold lead chucking MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker wannabe!! I'm gonna use your singed eyeballs as jewels for my soon to be received crown puss nads!! GRAGRAGRGRAGRAGR!!!

Oh please, beating down Axe2121 is like beating a small child..only less noble. X-Lax2121 is the guy who lost a member of the pride of Germany's tank fleet to a T-Twentys**t. Do you not understand the implacations of this!?

This blunder alone should have caused the spirits of Patton, Rommel, and Zhukov to manifest themselves in his house, kick his ass, force feed him the game CD, and then break every strategy game he possesses for tic-tac-toe on up!

Axelgrease, please, hit the ceasefire button before your tactical ineptitude causes your computer to implode upon itself like the house from 'Poltergeist'.

Enough with the prose, time for a short sitrep:

Axe2121 - Oh the AAR on this battle is going to make for some great reading. The "what my opponent could have done better" section alone will be novel lenght.

Robohn - Still away on a business trip. He left just in time to miss his T-34s getting pwned by my Marder IIIs.

Shosties4th - We had just started our game when his modem cut out, so it's still too early to tell just how badly he is going to lose.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Snarker what a gamey loser. Never in my life of TNT-Chucking at the GrandMaster level have I ben forced to play such a gamey, one-sided scenario! :mad: I hate you!!! And even under these horrendous conditions I've managed to take one of the 4 flags and will soon take 2 more you MG-Underestimating pool of neanderthal genes. That's because my TNT is hotter, angrier, more violent, and more disturbed (it's medication has been intentionally withheld for 3 months now!) than yours will ever be maggot.

heheh... HEHEHEHE... Stop it! I'm going to wet myself...

The only way you'll get two more flags is if I decide to use your vacant eye sockets as stands.

xxrotflmao.gif

Well, Snarker and I finally reached the end of that slugfest Soddball calls Inferno.

I won a minor victory but if you want proof of the excellent force balance check this out:

Men OK - Snarker: 129 Me: 148

Total casualties - Snarker: 135 Me: 131

Men killed - Snarker: 43 Me: 42

Jas :mad: n

Turns are out to quite a large number of you. If anyone needs scenarios, I would like two vict...volunteers to playtest the updated version of Island in the Sun (ME, sunny, dry) Ice Cold in Avnavodksk (Russkie attack, Dec 41, Snow, Snow and Snow).

*sniff sniff*

What's that smell?

Soddball, you've been in the GF again, haven't you?

If you have time to pull yourself away from the well-crafted arguments and wit that are the GF, could you please e-mail me the ice-cold thingy (no, not your heart, maggot - the scenario) to jasonballantyne@sympatico.ca? :mad: :mad:

Oh, and Crow. I do believe this one has your name written on it. If you have the time, I'm willing to perpetrate the crimes against your pixeltruppen. What say you maggot? I'll even let you pick the side -- Russian attack or German defense. Don't delay -- offer limited.

Jas :mad: n

This just in -- MasterGoodale sucks. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maggots,

I've got some bad news for you. Last night I downloaded the demo for Strategic Command and tried it. It took me about 10 minutes to go numb playing it. So I'm sorry, but it looks like you maggots are stuck with me and my tactical ineptitude for a while longer. tongue.gif

Soddball, I'd try one of your new so-called scenarios, but I think you banned me. :eek: I'm still searching for another scenario to try out on Keke.

Axe, thanks a million for your suggestions. Apparently my middle group ran directly into the reinforcements you were shifting to your left. I had intended to use the groups on the right and left to try to pin your men on the flanks, and I actually had most of my infantry in the center. I'm learning a lot from you and Keke. I've learned from mike_the_wino, too, but that was how to be gamey. tongue.gif

For you sad cases who have been over on the General Forum (like me), doesn't it make you appreciate the camaraderie of this thread? Oh, MasterGoodale (you maggot), for your information, that is a good thing. Sorry about using words with too many letters for you. tongue.gif Anyway, I had a guy over in the GF jump all over the nickname of my home state because I referred to him as a southern boy. Oh wait, that was our own Jim Boggs, the Florida maggot!! :D Jim, how is your wife progressing? Much better, I hope? :cool:

Poor Soddball has been unfairly branded as anti-American in the GF. While there is no denying he is a drunk, a maggot, an Englishman, and the designer of bizarre scenarios (in descending order), I've seen no signs of him hating America. Some Americans, maybe, but not America. So Soddball, don't let a few zealots bother you. We love you, man. :D

All of you maggots who haven't yet had the opportunity to crush me in CMBB, your time is coming. My last three PBEMs have seen me go down in flames to the tune of 95-5, 80-20, and 70-30. As you can clearly see, I'm on the upswing, so if you haven't played me yet, you'd better hurry before I reach the magical 50-50 and above. Limited opportunities are still available. Call now, operators are standing by.

[ June 27, 2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Maggots,

I've got some bad news for you. Last night I downloaded the demo for Strategic Command and tried it. It took me about 10 minutes to go numb playing it.

Quick! We must increase coal production by 3.2 per cent! And dammit, how is that rubber factory coming along? Ah, I long for a good logistics officer.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Quick! We must increase coal production by 3.2 per cent! And dammit, how is that rubber factory coming along? Ah, I long for a good logistics officer.

Actually, it was the sameness of the military units and the sameness of the combat that bored me the most. It's the very same problem I had with Cross of Iron back about 10 years ago, and the same problem I had with Empire before that. I couldn't identify with an army or corps or airfleet like I can with, for example, an anti-tank gun. In CMBB I find myself thinking, "Just hang on for a few more seconds and the MG will get set up and open fire on that infantry squad that has you pinned." :cool:

Nothing against Strategic Command as a game. I've been reading an AAR on that thread between Jersey John and Disorder that really got me interested. Evidently they are a lot more into it than I felt. To me the units are just generic infantry, generic armor, generic air. If I want to do production and research I think I'll play MOO2 and Alpha Centauri instead. :D;)

Originally posted by DaveH:

All of you maggots who haven't yet had the opportunity to crush me in CMBB, your time is coming. My last three PBEMs have seen me go down in flames to the tune of 95-5, 80-20, and 70-30. As you can clearly see, I'm on the upswing, so if you haven't played me yet, you'd better hurry before I reach the magical 50-50 and above. Limited opportunities are still available. Call now, operators are standing by.

Hello operator, I'd like to apply for the limited offer to play against DaveH

What kind of game? Well fairly small if possible just so I can find my feet.

Pre set forces (possibly in a scenario?) would probably be a good thing rather than allowing me to choose 2 anti tank guns to face his 5 infantry platoons :mad:

Force balance? Well I've mainly been playing infantry stuff so far but I'm willing to try my hand at anything, the only way to learn is to get in there and get on with it, even if I lose (which is likely) I'll learn stuff (which I'll then promptly ignore the next time I'm faced with a similar situation) :D

Would I like to be Russian or German? Not worried, let DaveH choose.

Thanks, I'll hope to hear if my application has been successful soon. Goodbye.

[Hangs up]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Actually, it was the sameness of the military units and the sameness of the combat that bored me the most. It's the very same problem I had with Cross of Iron back about 10 years ago, and the same problem I had with Empire before that. I couldn't identify with an army or corps or airfleet like I can with, for example, an anti-tank gun. In CMBB I find myself thinking, "Just hang on for a few more seconds and the MG will get set up and open fire on that infantry squad that has you pinned." :cool:

Nothing against Strategic Command as a game. I've been reading an AAR on that thread between Jersey John and Disorder that really got me interested. Evidently they are a lot more into it than I felt. To me the units are just generic infantry, generic armor, generic air. If I want to do production and research I think I'll play MOO2 and Alpha Centauri instead. :D;) </font>

The best way to play grand strategic wargames would be as rival teams, where folks can specialize and handle tasks best suited to their abilities and interests. I'd like to think I'd make a pretty good minister of armaments and war production in such a game. :D

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

The best way to play grand strategic wargames would be as rival teams, where folks can specialize and handle tasks best suited to their abilities and interests. I'd like to think I'd make a pretty good minister of armaments and war production in such a game. :D

Best minister of propaganda? MasterGoodale of course. He'd be excellent because I think he actually believes that crap that spews from his mouth.

Originally posted by Crow:

Hello operator, I'd like to apply for the limited offer to play against DaveH

What kind of game? Well fairly small if possible just so I can find my feet.

Pre set forces (possibly in a scenario?) would probably be a good thing rather than allowing me to choose 2 anti tank guns to face his 5 infantry platoons :mad:

Force balance? Well I've mainly been playing infantry stuff so far but I'm willing to try my hand at anything, the only way to learn is to get in there and get on with it, even if I lose (which is likely) I'll learn stuff (which I'll then promptly ignore the next time I'm faced with a similar situation) :D

Would I like to be Russian or German? Not worried, let DaveH choose.

Thanks, I'll hope to hear if my application has been successful soon. Goodbye.

[Hangs up]

Your call is important to us. Please continue to hold. Before we can process your order, please give us a valid credit card number and the expiration date. Trust us. :D:D

Crow, I'll get back to you later this evening. I'm sure there's something out there to fill the bill. It's funny you mentioned this: "Pre set forces (possibly in a scenario?) would probably be a good thing rather than allowing me to choose 2 anti tank guns to face his 5 infantry platoons", as that is exactly the situation I find myself in with the MaggotGoodale. Except it's more like 3 anti tank guns against 20 infantry platoons. I sure wish I had machine guns instead of anti tank guns. Whoever heard of MasterGoodale using infantry, of all things?? GRRRR!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

Yes, but how would you react when the minister of state security announces he needs your money to build prisons and hire guards for the subversives? Or the minister of education needs the money to rebuild the schools destroyed by bombing, and to hire teachers to replace the ones now in the military. Or the minister of transportation needs the money to rebuild damaged bridges and tunnels. Or, more likely, when they all need your money at the same time??? :eek: :eek:

Actually I personally believe the worst thing any nation can do is throw all of its money into arms and war production. That is wasted effort, and produces nothing of lasting value. Ask the former Soviets how it worked out for them. :( I'd better watch out, Soddball might get me into trouble with the General Forum police. :D:D

HoI got released before it was ready for prime time. (Stategy First? Big suprise, no?)

WWII Online, GI Combat, Strike Fighters: Project One, and Sudden Strike Forever (Read: The patch you had to buy). Quite the lineup. :D

As for grand strategy games. The only one I've ever found that acheived a perfect ballance between tactical and stratigic elements was X-Com UFO defence. When you didn't upgrade your equipment fast enough you could feel the effects on the field.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shosties4th:

Yes, but how would you react when the minister of state security announces he needs your money to build prisons and hire guards for the subversives? Or the minister of education needs the money to rebuild the schools destroyed by bombing, and to hire teachers to replace the ones now in the military. Or the minister of transportation needs the money to rebuild damaged bridges and tunnels. Or, more likely, when they all need your money at the same time??? :eek: :eek:

Actually I personally believe the worst thing any nation can do is throw all of its money into arms and war production. That is wasted effort, and produces nothing of lasting value. Ask the former Soviets how it worked out for them. :( I'd better watch out, Soddball might get me into trouble with the General Forum police. :D:D </font>