The PENG Free Challenge Thread Turns Over A New Leaf.....

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Well, faire Emma, I had no intentions of reading or posting in this waste of a threda, but it was brought to my attention that you had made a request. Therefore, consider me as having posted

Ahhhhhh Berli so nice of you to stop by...

Payment on it's way :D

And welcome Sancho...... I don't suppose you brought a pic with you?

I NEED PICS.......

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We zoom in on a small house somewhere in Illinois

"But dearest, I can't post on that thread, I have taken an oath"

"I don't care, Dear Emma wants a post and that's all there is to it"

"But, love of my life, the humiliation and pain I will endure by coming back will damage my reputation".

"Hah! That's a good one! Now march your sorry behind up to that computer and answer her. AND I MEAN NOW!"

"Yes Dear"

More like.....

YK2 : Oh please EVIL ONE you gotta go post in my thread... I promise to serve you curry and beer of your choice for the next 30 days...

Berli: You gotta be kidding right?

YK2: Well, how about if I send you a large case of your favorite whisky and a few dozen cartons of smokes....

Berli: Now you're talking..

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Malomar-ski, you are a cad and a bounder and you're more than likely drunk! I feel that no honor was lost in my defeat at your hands as you are Ohio born! Thought your secret was safe with me, eh? You are so naive, I think they wrote a book about you. Gullible's Travels, wasn't it?

Oh no, BooBoo, you infer too much...I was not born in that godforsaken land you call home. My parents had the misfortune to live there, but they repented and fled, doing long penance in the high mountains of Colorado, where I was born, among the crags, a warrior soul. Their Ohioness cleansed by ascetic practice and tearful petition of the Powers that Be, we moved to the fair land of Dixie, where henceforth we have resided to our great happiness.

And of course you lost no honor. You ran out years ago.

Dolt.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Malomar-ski, you are a cad and a bounder and you're more than likely drunk! I feel that no honor was lost in my defeat at your hands as you are Ohio born! Thought your secret was safe with me, eh? You are so naive, I think they wrote a book about you. Gullible's Travels, wasn't it?

Oh no, BooBoo, you infer too much...I was not born in that godforsaken land you call home. My parents had the misfortune to live there, but they repented and fled, doing long penance in the high mountains of Colorado, where I was born, among the crags, a warrior soul. Their Ohioness cleansed by ascetic practice and tearful petition of the Powers that Be, we moved to the fair land of Dixie, where henceforth we have resided to our great happiness.

And of course you lost no honor. You ran out years ago.

Dolt. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[QB] Okay, now I'm confused ... is your name Malakovski or Dolt ... either would probably be correct though the latter would be more descriptive./QB]

Your wit cuts like the dull end of a plunger. Your barbs sting like medium sized drops of rain. Your confusion, utterly typical.

You might send a setup, a nice scenario perhaps, if you could navigate the blindingly complicated process of clicking three or four buttons in the right order, but alack, if you cannot tell a name from a curse, how shall you tell a setup from, say, your own right buttock? And that is the last thing I want to receive in the mail.

Although you might be more amusing gimping around without it. Yes, much more amusing in fact.

Very well, I am willing to sacrifice for the amusement of others. I demand either a setup, or your right buttock. Amuse with your inept tactics, or amuse us all with a self-inflicted handicap. I'll have my hazmat suit ready.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[QB] Okay, now I'm confused ... is your name Malakovski or Dolt ... either would probably be correct though the latter would be more descriptive./QB]

Your wit cuts like the dull end of a plunger. Your barbs sting like medium sized drops of rain. Your confusion, utterly typical.

You might send a setup, a nice scenario perhaps, if you could navigate the blindingly complicated process of clicking three or four buttons in the right order, but alack, if you cannot tell a name from a curse, how shall you tell a setup from, say, your own right buttock? And that is the last thing I want to receive in the mail.

Although you might be more amusing gimping around without it. Yes, much more amusing in fact.

Very well, I am willing to sacrifice for the amusement of others. I demand either a setup, or your right buttock. Amuse with your inept tactics, or amuse us all with a self-inflicted handicap. I'll have my hazmat suit ready. </font>

Oh no, BooBoo, you infer too much...I was not born in that godforsaken land you call home. My parents had the misfortune to live there, but they repented and fled, doing long penance in the high mountains of Colorado, where I was born, among the crags.

And it was to the crags that your parents consigned you shortly after your birth, after seeing the horror that was you. There, upon the windswept, talus slope you were meant to meet your fate, but the innocent animals of the wild, the goat, the puma, the coyote, the bear, the orangutan, the jackalope, the marmoset, the badger, the ocelot, the wildebeast, the fruit bat, the axolotl and the goat (not the same goat...another one), brought you back to the doorstep of your parent's double-wide. Pinned to your forhead with a railroad spike was a note written in their innocent, wildlifestyle hand, that simply stated, "DON'T LITTER!"

Guest Mike

A new leaf - turned over by one of the fair ladies no less, and yet there's still so many dorks that a man can barely shake a stick at them!!

Good to see that Flyspray and Lardo are as thick as ever - hey either of you two out-of-work-village idiots care to get massacred by moi?

I'm sure I haven't had my fill of gloating over the last time you abased yourselves before me and IIRC you need more practice so bring it on duckies!

Edited to add that I'm in the middle of shifting house so not really in a position to dream up some suitable vehicle for spanking you - but I'm sure whatever you can dredge from the depths of your putrid imaginations will serve.......

[ May 13, 2003, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I vote for Dolt , tis more fitting for this lackwitted jackanape. Oh by the way Dolt ,have you forgotten how to send a game file, or are you too busy admiring your your own insipid post to realize I sent you a turn back on 5/9/03.

The turn was sent, you slack-jawed, trousered ape, on the 9th.

Perhaps if you weren't so busy sniffing your thumb and wondering what that funny smell is and if it's a coincidence that you woke up with an itchy arse, you'd be more likely to live up to your responsibilities, lowly though they be.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

And it was to the crags that your parents consigned you shortly after your birth, after seeing the horror that was you. There, upon the windswept, talus slope you were meant to meet your fate, but the innocent animals of the wild, the goat, the puma, the coyote, the bear, the orangutan, the jackalope, the marmoset, the badger, the ocelot, the wildebeast, the fruit bat, the axolotl and the goat (not the same goat...another one), brought you back to the doorstep of your parent's double-wide. Pinned to your forhead with a railroad spike was a note written in their innocent, wildlifestyle hand, that simply stated, "DON'T LITTER!"

Once again, you miss the forest for the trees, and miss the trees for that hairy mole on the tip of your bulbous nose, at which your lazy eye perpetually points, much a like a compass to magnetic north.

My time with the animals was a gift. Much as Achilles was dipped in the Styx to render him impervious to the sharp bronze, I was immersed in the wilderland to learn the wily ways of the fox, the brute strength of the bear, and the sharp eyes of the eagle. It is with these skills that Ohioans are bested in combat with no more effort than the swatting of a fly.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Very well, I am willing to sacrifice for the amusement of others. I demand either a setup, or your right buttock. Amuse with your inept tactics, or amuse us all with a self-inflicted handicap. I'll have my hazmat suit ready. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... imagining Malakovski flying through the air outside ... sans parachute. Malakovski with arms akimbo and thrashing about, Malakovski screaming in terror, Malakovski struck by the wingtip, Malakovski inhaled by the engine ... ah ... the permutations were ENDLESS!

Yet you leave out "Malakovski thrashed into ity, bity pieces on the battlefield." Yes, the clues are falling into place, and it's becoming increasingly clear you don't actually play the game.

Always an excuse not to accept a challenge, eh, Joe? Oh, "the gall," or, "oh, I would be legitimating the coup if I accepted,” or, "oh, I'm on my period again and can't possibly concentrate on a game!"

Smells like a rat. A rat bastard, once-deposed, always ignored, chatty like Yahweh but without the wrath to back it up, Justicar who doles out verbiage instead of justice, like a sheriff without a gun, like the gutless parent who tries to talk calmly with little Billy as he punches mommy repeatedly in the stomach.

Well, Joe sometimes you’ve got to take off your belt and beat little Billy until he can’t stand up and tell him if he ever lays a hand on his mother again you’re gonna put his balls in the blender. Because if you just talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, one day Billy’s going to grow up, kill you, marry his mother, and become king of Thebes.

So just keep talkin’ Joe. Just keep talkin’...

[ May 13, 2003, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Malakovski ]

Malakovski blathered:

My time with the animals was a gift. Much as Achilles was dipped in the Styx to render him impervious to the sharp bronze, I was immersed in the wilderland to learn the wily ways of the fox, the brute strength of the bear, and the sharp eyes of the eagle. It is with these skills that Ohioans are bested in combat with no more effort than the swatting of a fly.

If you can possibly tear yourself away from your furry/feathered friends FOR ONE MINUTE!!! You might want to resend turn 31. With all those skills you have aquired, one would think you would have figured out how to use E Mail properly,

rather than just learning how to mark your territory.

My time with the animals was a gift. Much as Achilles was dipped in the Styx...(More vacuous boasts SNIPPED! because I can.)

Oh, yes. You were dipped all right. But not in the Styx, oh no. I imagine you were dipped at least once a day, back in school, when you were dragged into the restroom by those ruffians who never appreciated the more graceful boys. But "swirlies" don't render you very impervious to anything, do they, Maladjusted? It must have been hard, sitting through study hall with your hair plastered to your scalp. Questionable water running down your neck, all your friends in the AV club looking on in pity...

Ahhh, good times, man. Good times.