Best bonus for AT gun HQ ?

I've always been asking myself, when selecting a HQ for a AT guns battery, what the most beneficial bonus.

Personnaly the double morale bonus is my preferred for towed AT guns. They are very exposed to ennemy tank fire so the longer the guns are able to shoot (before being pinned dowwn) the best are their chances.

What do you think ?

Stealth is useless once the gun fires. It probably keeps them from firing prematurely but that is rare at long range anyway.

The hit probablity bonus is there but very minimal. I tend to think that the mus better payoff on infantry firepower make me deploy my combat+ HQs there.

Morale is a good point but hard to measure since the game never displayed a number of morale effects. It might be very small. But certainly the best use. Getting one more shot off the gun is much more important than a small hit probability bump. Well, it would be if zeroing in wouldn't be that limited.

I think the Morale bonus is best. I had a 76 mm crew down to 1 crew member still returning fire after killing two Panzers and wounding a third. He had a ++ Morale HQ in command. Without a command HQ AT crews will bail in a heartbeat.

Stealth is best used for moving or ambushing infantry and AT/FT teams.

Attack bonuses for the front of the thrust or the core of the defense.

• 1 month later...

Command bonus is important for any gun thats below Regular. They spot enemy faster.

Also after scoring a hit on a target, the HQ orders the gun to switch to newer target. After killing the second target, the gun in the end returns to finish off the first target. This is effective only if command bonus is available and IMHO the most important for HQs for ATGs.