Moving in snow - ridiculous

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit defeat. I cannot keep up ... I think I'll withdraw.
After all the bridges you've burnt in the last couple of hours, I'd have to say that that would probably be best.

[ September 18, 2003, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: JonS ]

Hmm, maybe I was wrong (it does happen sometimes) about Cabron666 after all.

He is definitely from Eastern Canaduh. All the signs are there in his posts.

Waddya think Mr. Dorosh? Want to start a pool on which city over there he calls home?

My five bucks is on Toronto, or an uptight suburb near there.

Harv

Originally posted by Harv:

Hmm, maybe I was wrong (it does happen sometimes) about Cabron666 after all.

He is definitely from Eastern Canaduh. All the signs are there in his posts.

Waddya think Mr. Dorosh? Want to start a pool on which city over there he calls home?

My five bucks is on Toronto, or an uptight suburb near there.

Harv

I'm betting Yooper.

JonS - Upper Peninsula (UPer or Yooper). Americans so close to being Canadian they can even drink strong beer.

I dunno Harv, I know a few Ontarians that are almost normal; they don't live in TO though.

Can't possibly be a Maritimer; they don't get more down to earth than that. I had a blue eyed PEIer in my office today asking me questions about her schedule. Sigh.....Maritime girls are where it's at.

What were we talking about again?

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Kind of too bad others have to be so uptight about it; makes the rest of us look bad.

Nah, don't worry about it. Despite all the blatant nationalism on this board, I've noticed that by and large, individuals are judged on their own merits...or lack thereof.

In any event, he's just a kid and may grow out of it someday. If somebody doesn't frag him first. He reminds me of myself at that age a little. There were times when I was a flaming asshole too. 'Course, [tugging earlobe] there's some would say I've yet to grow out of that phase.

Say, I've had a thought buzzing around my head the last couple of hours. Does anybody remember a guy who showed up a year or two back who called himself P-51D? Wanted us to accept all sorts of things just on his say-so? Said he belonged to some kind of national security think tank but wouldn't tell us which one? Didn't last too long did he?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Say, I've had a thought buzzing around my head the last couple of hours. Does anybody remember a guy who showed up a year or two back who called himself P-51D? Wanted us to accept all sorts of things just on his say-so? Said he belonged to some kind of national security think tank but wouldn't tell us which one? Didn't last too long did he?

Michael

:D

How pathetic is it that we remember stuff like that?

Well, you remembered first but, like, you know...

More pathetic is I'm tempted to do a search...

Originally posted by Cabron66:

Wow, Micheal Emrys , if I needed any more evidence I have inadvertantly stumbled into a bit of a fascist boys' club you have provided it.

Oh my God! Now he's attacking Emrys? Emrys?! Michael is one of the more polite, reasonable, and well-spoken people on this Forum. In fact, it was his response to me on the 'Things Missing' thread that made me realize I should back-off and be more reasonable towards you.

You're a snotty, bristling little punk who's had a chip on his shoulder in almost every post you've made. I don't give a rat's arse about your position on CAS, because I simply don't care anything about CAS, not having invested my entire manhood in it's discussion, as you have. What's bugged me about you from the get-go has been your rude, abusive, and dismissive remarks to just about everyone who wasn't on his knees kissing your arse and posting with the information and attitude that you wanted.

I might add that your almost psychotic self-identification as 'Canada', in which anyone who pokes you wounds 'Canada', is nauseating, and even someone as self-obsessed as yourself should be ashamed.

From your remarks it's easy to see that you came on to this Forum not merely expecting to get into a fight, not merely wanting to get into a fight, but with the countdown started and a list of targets already programmed in.

You've been repeatedly abusive with little or no provocation, you've misconstrued every remark you possibly could, you've ignored people who've been conciliatory, reasonable, and even apologetic, and frankly, the only conclusion I can come to that might excuse your attitudes and behaviour is that you are, in fact, mentally unbalanced an quite possibly suffering a medication crisis.

Either that, or you're just a mean spirited, arrogant boor who only posts here when you're drunk.

I withdraw my apology, and I piss on you from a considerable height.

Lord, he went nuts on Emrys. Emrys! I'm far more annoying than Emrys! I can't believe it. I came in here, expecting to be sprayed with spittle and, even after my apology, denounced and vilified, and what do I find? He's raving like a paranoid schizophrenic, and abusing Emrys!

Michael, dammit, what's your secret? Is it the reasonable tone? The courtesy? The tolerance? Teach me, Master!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

LOL

Ooh, he's in constant email communication with former posters

Guess we'll see him on Usenet, eh?

I wondered why you were so short with him Jon; I was willing to give him a chance. This great Canadian intellect has never heard of Terry Copp? Must be a Yooper! I'd hate to think the Penger who fingered him is right.

My imagination is fired by the image of malformed skittering black-garbed sewer dwellers marking the time until they can bring righteousness of defective reasoning and emotional instability back to the CMBO/BB boards.

Put out his eyess!

[ September 18, 2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Bastables ]

P-51D. Hehe - yeah, I remember him. [conspiracy theory sunglasses] You think it's the same guy? [/conspiracy theory sunglasses]

* wanders off to do a search of P-51Ds posts ...*

[ September 18, 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: JonS ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Lord, he went nuts on Emrys. Emrys! I'm far more annoying than Emrys!

Yeah, I need to work on that, lift weights or something. I'm outta shape...

Michael, dammit, what's your secret? Is it the reasonable tone? The courtesy? The tolerance? Teach me, Master!
[modestly]

I dunno, maybe it's my breath. You think?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

One blushes.

The truth is, we only keep you around because, well, everyone needs somebody they can feel superior to, don't they? And you handily fill the bill.

snip

:D

Michael </font>

My name is JonS, and I'm a sad git.

There, now that's out of the way, here is P51Ds thread of glory. Interstingly, it is the only thread he ever posted to. And, it was started by that troublemaker, DOROSH - we're on to you Mike, birthday or no.

Short version: P51D contended that Wittman was killed ... erm, somehow (not important), but when asked for proof/sources/anything, refused to offer any. And left. That was 16 months ago.

Regards

JonS

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I take great umbridge at that last remark. I am far less superior than Seanachai and don't you forget it. I am the LEAST knowledgeable, LEAST credible and LEAST helpful "person" on this forum. And I'll slit up a treat anyone who disagrees.

Yes, but you so seldom come out from beneath your bridge to abuse us any more and we get lonely, you know? So the Gnome has been filling in as best he can and lord knows he tries but...[sigh]...I'm afraid he just doesn't have that real, deep down, savage viciousness that is the hallmark of the true troll. [sigh]

Oh, and Emrys, its 'Harumph' not 'hmph.' What are you, Canadian or something?
[hangs head in shame and mutters barely audibly]

They wouldn't let me in. Said it had something to do with my breath.

[brightens]

You think Milk Bones might help?

...and you HIT those white mounds of heaven... sorry, just reminiscing a bit about when I was a teacher and corproral punishment was still legal to administer to 16 year old girls in those tartan plaid skirts and the white man-shirts and kneehigh socks and penny loafers. OH GOD HOW I MISS THOSE DAYS...
Oh boy, have I got the websites for you!

Michael

[ September 18, 2003, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]