Moving in snow - ridiculous

I see others have tried to explain further before I managed to hit enter.

Ohhh and another word that comes to mind is bait.

If you dangle it then the fish will come snapping.

And my there are some mighty big fish in these waters. In fact some would call them sharks, but then I am being cheeky and better remove my fingers as they will get bitten off....

tongue.gif

Anyway have fun....

Life is too short.....

:D

H

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tero:

Originally posted by Holien:

Andreas and others tried in a clumsy fashion to explain that it was a poor attempt at humour.

At least here in Europe the German sense of humour is a joke in its own right and does not need explaining. smile.gif

I thought it was a great attempt at humour. The Canadian Army as a sub-department of the US Army. I was on the floor, frankly.

I liked Seanachai's national anthem, too.

I shall forever be disturbed by the image of Carby with the flag around his genitals, hooting at his enemies, however. Thanks Seanachai. I feel a postcard coming on.

My gawd Cabron, for the love of all thats west of Ontario, will you please go find another country to call home and defend.

As if Canaduh doesn't have enough problems...the last thing we need is you trying to save it from the eeeevil amelicans and other horrible people on this forum. At the rate you're going people will be thinking we're no better than those Aussie types (not that there's anything wrong with that), and nobody wants to be thought of as no better than the Aussie types.

So, to sum up...Leave Canaduh Out Of This!!!

Thank you for your cooperation.

Harv