Wespe crew horribly disfigured in accident (PIC)

Ok, I was doing a hot seat battle to see what would happen if a wespe and an su-76 faced off one on one(I'm a sadistic bastard). The wespe blew the crap outta the su-76 but not before the su-76 fired a shot off and took out the wespe. This is what the crew looked like after bailing out of the vehicle. I didn't know the soviets used nuclear waste in their shells. smile.gif

whoa.JPG

[ March 18, 2003, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: vedder ]

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

Somebody has fooked up the BMP numbers... Big time.

Nope, I just tried it again, well this time a wespe vs a valentine and this is what my crew looks like.

normal.JPG

Same time of day, year, vehicle, so it isn't my bitmaps.

[ March 18, 2003, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: vedder ]

You can't blame your pc. The same thing happens on my mac.

Tank gets knocked out. You hit shift-V to see the crew hidden under the abandoned vehicle. The crew is on one knee with psychadellic skins.

Then you save the game, quit and reopen. Now the crew is lying prone like all good panic'd crew should, and looking normal. It's happened to me at least 5 times so far.

I've seen things like that before- sometimes, Finnish infantry squads turn translucent and then appear to burn if a brew-up happened nearby. Other times, they start randomly flashing rainbow colors or become clear. And no, I am not high, in need of glasses, or colorblind. smile.gif