It's the 'Great Cheery Waffle, MasterGoodale!' Growls and howls for Halloween

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

YK2, congratulations on becoming the <big>Queen of the Peng thread!!</big>

*ahem* This begs the obvious question -- exactly how did you find this out?

Consider your answer carefully.</font>

Originally posted by Mike:

Dave you gormless maggot spawn - your "men" are electrons and phosphor - stop being a prat and get a bleedin' move on!! tongue.gif

What's a prat? Is that good or bad? :confused:

You're right. What have we already played, one whole turn, and still no massive firefights? I'll have my men run through the fog into the ruined town, where your Germans are obviously waiting with multiple light and heavy machine guns. I'll even have my tanks drive fast into the town, so you can use your panzershrecks and panzerfausts, not to mention your own tanks and/or AT guns. :eek:

Yes, my Combat Mission men are made of electrons. So am I, and most likely so are you. What's your point? :rolleyes:

<h1>CONGRATULATIONS, MASTERGOODALE!!</H1>

On this date one year ago you first appeared on this forum and began an unparalleled campaign of terror. To this day you are still the only member I'm aware of who has been given his own thread to control your pollution of the entire forum. A well deserved honor, I must say. <h1>GRRRRRRRR!!!</h1> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay Axe, I'll try to explain this very slowly and clearly, so try to keep up:

Step the first - I clicked on the "Enter" link on the Battlefront.com page, which took me to the main page.

Step the second - I clicked on the "Forums" link, which took me to the main forums page.

Step the third - At the top of the main forums page is Combat Mission: Afrika Korps, with the title of the most recently used thread. The title "Unto the land of Peng, a Queen is come" caught my attention.

You know all these steps could be avoided if you just made the BFC forums your homepage.

You twit.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Other news, I owe turns. Do I care? Not really. I have been self-absorbed...not really a new develoment, but it does keep me busy. And I have been ramping up my search for an Australian Cattle Dog.

Looky da puppy, soooo cuuutte.

[ November 03, 2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

(snip) I have been self-absorbed...not really a new develoment, but it does keep me busy. And I have been ramping up my search for an Australian Cattle Dog.

You sure haven't been spending any time lately telling us how great the Vikings are this year. Why is that, mike_the_front-runner? :confused: :D:D

I don't know anything about Australian Cattle Dogs. I didn't even know anybody raised cattle in Australia. How big do these dogs get? Cute puppies have a way of becoming dogs weighing over a hundred pounds, and eating huge amounts of food. How much land do you need for it to roam? Do they eat grapes? :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Dave you gormless maggot spawn - your "men" are electrons and phosphor - stop being a prat and get a bleedin' move on!! tongue.gif

What's a prat? Is that good or bad? :confused: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

(snip) I have been self-absorbed...not really a new develoment, but it does keep me busy. And I have been ramping up my search for an Australian Cattle Dog.

I don't know anything about Australian Cattle Dogs. I didn't even know anybody raised cattle in Australia. How big do these dogs get? Cute puppies have a way of becoming dogs weighing over a hundred pounds, and eating huge amounts of food. How much land do you need for it to roam? Do they eat grapes? :D </font>

If Aussie cattle dogs are anything like Welsh ones then they're short, round, and the favourite pet of the British Royals.

And they eat anything.

You sure haven't been spending any time lately telling us how great the Vikings are this year.

Thanks for mentioning...the Vikings are 6-2, 2 games ahead of Green Bay and light years ahead of the Raiders, who continue to show how the world how to suck. Don't feel left out, Axe2121, there is still room in the world for Canadians cuz they suck in a class unto themselves.

I don't know anything about Australian Cattle Dogs. I didn't even know anybody raised cattle in Australia. How big do these dogs get? Cute puppies have a way of becoming dogs weighing over a hundred pounds, and eating huge amounts of food. How much land do you need for it to roam?
Generally, males are 45-50 lbs and females are 40-50ish lbs. I think breed standard is 19 inches at the shoulder for male and 17 inches for female, can't quite remember off the top of my head. Very active breed. They love playing fetch. The one that I had years ago wanted to eat anything that I was eating. This is how I discovered that he didn't like Jello. :D Can't remember how much he ate per day but it wasn't much. As far as the cute puppy turning into a huge dog...we have one of those. 90lbs of Akita is one hair-flinging mass of canine that I wouldn't wish on anyone wishing for an indoor dog. :(

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Other news, I owe turns. Do I care? Not really. I have been self-absorbed...not really a new develoment, but it does keep me busy. And I have been ramping up my search for an Australian Cattle Dog.

Two things.

Thing the one: Enough of your lame-arsed excuses, you sorry shill for semi-flavored sugar water. I grow bored. Send me a move.

Thing the next: My parents have an Australian Cattle Dog. Excellent pet, well trained.

Thing we're not counting: You always struck me as a miniature poodle boy. Funny that.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I say if Mastergoodale doesn't make an appearance today we rename the thread after one of the regulars on the GF.

Yeesh. With the result of multitudes of GFers flooding the Waffle? Yeesh. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

If Aussie cattle dogs are anything like Welsh ones then they're short, round, and the favourite pet of the British Royals.

And they eat anything.

Does somebody raise cattle in Wales, too? :eek: I thought it was too mountainous. tongue.gif

By "they eat anything", do you mean the dogs or the British Royals? And how do you know so much about the royal family's eating habits? Was that in one of the blizzard of biographies of Princess Di? Sure, the Windsors are poster children against inbreeding, but still, let's allow them to keep something in their lives private. :D:D