Pleeeeeze (to all modders out there... esp. Flesh)

ummm... if you are talking about just mods of t-34s there are a bunch of them... dont know where you have been looking but i have several... and if you are talking about camo mods there is only one that i know about... by mr.noobie... for the 43 models... (two then... but they look almost identical)

ummm... CAMO!!!!! NEEED CAMO!!!! i cant help it but i just love camoed t-34s... maby someone could do some camoed is-2 or su:s... that would be cool... but priority no:1 for me is to get my hands on some camoed t-34s in german service... id love it if they were in the same style as flesh´s stugs... they rule! :D

Let me just chime in here:

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING CAMO T-34!!!

DO THE STUG III F!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME?! DON'T mmmmgrphmp (sound of blunt instrument)

Jokes aside, I personally would love Senor Noobie to extend his line of stunning T-34s to encompass all the T-34 variants in the game. The units in the pics above have exactly the kind of weathered omnious look I like.

-Derfel

P.S There is a camo T-34 85 on CoGs Cm Mod Database... at least I think that's where I saw it...

[ July 01, 2003, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Derfel ]

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

ummm... CAMO!!!!! NEEED CAMO!!!! i cant help it but i just love camoed t-34s... maby someone could do some camoed is-2 or su:s... that would be cool... but priority no:1 for me is to get my hands on some camoed t-34s in german service... id love it if they were in the same style as flesh´s stugs... they rule! :D

Hey, Oddball, if either you or Flesh want, I can give you some 'starter files' for the T-34. You can then paint your OWN camo on them. I have everything up to T-34/85 started. I would LOVE to share them with you, so I don't have to do them.

i did start on the t34/85 m44...

dirtyt34.jpg

I haven't the foggiest idea of what to camo things, so I just made it kinda brown and dirty/rusty. Everything I make seems to end up that way.

Zimorodok

ummm... since i have absolutely no artistic talent i wont even think of doing a camo mod for a t-34...

i have the t-34/85 with camo d/l already... but how often do you get to use the /85 as germans??? once in a lifetime maby?

me wants como mods...

give me...

lest i get to the crying!

and you dont want that do you? :(

Zimorodok, I'd like to give this a go. My mail connection is pretty slow though. Could you put your starter files up on the web somewhere?

I suppose I'll do the captured T-34's first, as I've more experience with German camo. I'll then move on to the Russian camo.

BTW I've been using some of your "silver" files. I've got some Panthers that are almost ready to upload. smile.gif

Originally posted by Zimorodok:

i did start on the t34/85 m44...

dirtyt34.jpg

Zimorodok

What a wonderfull texture :eek: :eek: !!!

If this is a german captured T34, please remember to add a LOT of german cross... ...if you don't wanna see your PAK firing at you :D:D

IIRC, historically, the Balkenkreuz, on captured vehicles, were very visibles and put on many surfaces : turret, rear, sometime front armor. I remember some photos in "Panzer color" of a SU85 and a Firefly captured : markings everywhere !!

All the best.

Originally posted by Bogdan:

What a wonderfull texture :eek: :eek: !!!

thanks! smile.gif

If this is a german captured T34, please remember to add a LOT of german cross... ...if you don't wanna see your PAK firing at you :D:D

Nyet, Tovarich, that's a Soviet T34/85. And I'm sure he doesn't want any PAK firing at him anyway.

IIRC, historically, the Balkenkreuz, on captured vehicles, were very visibles and put on many surfaces : turret, rear, sometime front armor. I remember some photos in "Panzer color" of a SU85 and a Firefly captured : markings everywhere !!

All the best.

I could port it over to German use... and then it would be covered in markings! smile.gif do you want the files for it? It doesn't look like I'm going to have the time to 'finish' it...

Zimorodok