MickeyD, My Hero...

Wow, didn't even see nuffin announced about this. The other day, MickeyD released a scratched built Valentine. Almost fell outta the chair. Now, with little fanfare the cotton picker has posted a redrawn 76.2mm and 57mm gun. He's a mod animal I tell ya. He even slicked up the Rusky tire treads. Well maybe I missed the ribbon cuttin ceremony, but these are really nice models.

Over at: CM Modification Database

[ January 06, 2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

1) Reinstall CM to get the CD battles--they are not avaliable for download anywhere.

2) Look at the Scenario Depot, especially the CMBB section's Lists for the Top 10 over 3 PBEM battles.

WWB

EDIT: This somehow has landed in the wrong thread. Scary.

[ January 06, 2003, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: wwb_99 ]

This is weird. Somehow this thread got cross-posted. It was originally about MickeyD's redrawn guns, when I opened it up to look, it was about someone discussion scenario options, so I edited the post, and looked again and my original post on the guns reappeared but someone had posted a response to the original thread which my edited post erased. How can that happen?

You have entered.......[pause for effect]...... The Twilight Zone!!!.......doo! doo! doo! doo! doo! doo! doo! doo!

Edited to sing the praises of MikeyD!

But you aint wrong Bruno...Mikey's scratchbuilds are in a world of their own..Awesome!!!!

[ January 06, 2003, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: MG-42 ]

C'mon guys, ain't any of you been around long enough to remember when the old CMBO mods craze got started? From-scratch mods flying all around! It's not my fault the CMBB modders are a bunch of lazy bastards in comparison ;) . I'm waiting for some juicy CMBB Fernando from-scratch Panthers to start showing up someday!

(Edited to exempt Gordon from my mock criticism, since he's modded every freakin' vehicle in the whole game!)

[ January 07, 2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Oooo, how confusing - ah well, I'll cut and paste from the other thread:

Crikey Mikey (sorry) that's good work. Cheeky question - do you have any plans to apply the mods to the cute stubby L/17 versions as well?

I only ask because they are a common sight in my games, damned useful for their small price and favoured by me and just about everyone else I've played.

[Edit] D'oh Mikey has just replied on the other thread - thanks!

[ January 07, 2003, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Rex_Bellator ]

MickeyD wrote:

C'mon guys, ain't any of you been around long enough to remember when the old CMBO mods craze got started?

Why you young whippersnapper, I was playing CM during the Spanish-American war. I remember all them beautiful mods, and yes where the devil is Fernando? You da one doing scratch-builts and such, ifso facto, you da man. :D