Moving in snow with Goodale -- ridiculously Cheery Threats and Waffles

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GROG ALERT!!!

I'm ashamed to report that a certain Mike, AKA Stalin's Organ, has seen fit to use smoke against my battered Germans in the BDLRM. He is also racing his T-34s down the road at top speed through this smoke, causing a truly unfortunate incident for one of my precious few armored units. :(redface.gifredface.gif :mad:

Abbott, well done with the socks. Now that you have mastered that particular skill, it's time to move on to something we call "shoes". Don't be alarmed, you'll find it isn't so different from the socks. :D:D

edited because n and m look so much alike in the morning - or is it normimg - or even mninrog? tongue.gif

[ September 25, 2003, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

GROG ALERT!!!

I'm ashamed to report that a certain Mike, AKA Stalin's Organ, has seem fit to use smoke against my battered Germans in the BDLRM.

Thanks for the update Dave H

To the Brood:

We are slowly being suffocated by those of a groggy nature. Here is the current list:

Long Trousered Silver

Becket

Mike aka Stalin's Organ

mike_the-gamey***

***-Included not because he knows anything about tactics or equipment, but because he actually is groggy most of the time, unless he's sleeping.

The Grog Alert will continue until all Grogs have been unmasked and revealed.

Stay tuned to this Thread for further developments.

I am still grinning from ear to ear from yesterday. Yes, yesterday! Yesterday for the first time in a year I was able to ride my motorcycle. An oil change, battery charge and the hog sputtered to life with that familiar roar. It was nice taking it for a short ride around my new neighborhood, no helmet, no cops and I only rattled a few of the neighbor’s windows with my great sounding open pipes. No socks either, I just wore my moccasins. They are great since I broke the end off my kickstand I can’t grab it with my toe while wearing my boots. Moccasins work great as long as you keep the shined side up.

Originally posted by Abbott:

I am still grinning from ear to ear from yesterday. Yes, yesterday! Yesterday for the first time in a year I was able to ride my motorcycle. An oil change, battery charge and the hog sputtered to life with that familiar roar. It was nice taking it for a short ride around my new neighborhood, no helmet, no cops and I only rattled a few of the neighbor’s windows with my great sounding open pipes...

I'll bet all of your new neighbors were just tickled to death seeing (and especially hearing) you. What could possibly be better than finding out that a Dennis Hopper clone has moved into the neighborhood? :eek: :eek:

I'll bet all of your new neighbors were just tickled to death seeing (and especially hearing) you. What could possibly be better than finding out that a Dennis Hopper clone has moved into the neighborhood?
I am always fair about it. I put up a sign in my driveway:

</font>

• Caution
    Does not play well with others</font>

When I moved in.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hey Axe2121, got your "Cease and desist order". I will tuck away for when I get my puppy. Looks like good potty training paper.

When can we get together for a Moulson, neighbor?

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Image25.jpg

And it's Molson, you nong. And no, I don't drink that skunk piss. Ever.

In other :mad: :mad: :mad: news.

I have never had a parking ticket.

I have never had a speeding ticket.

I have never been in an accident as a passenger or driver.

Today, I backed into another car in a parking lot that was being ripped up for construction. It was entirely my fault. I wasn't looking the right way. I am now the "idiot" that I claim everyone else on the road is. I am ashamed. I got off "lucky." My estimate is less than $300 and the woman I hit just called and said hers is $150. I know in American money that amounts to a handful of beans (not even magic ones at that) but for a couple about to move into their first home it hurts.

Maybe I should start selling CMAK secrets. (A joke, guys, a joke).

How would MasterGoodale put it? GARG G RAG GGGGAGR G ARG AGR GARG G!!!!

I need a drink. A Lagavulin -- not a Molson's -- is called for.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Today, I backed into another car in a parking lot that was being ripped up for construction. It was entirely my fault. I wasn't looking the right way. I am now the "idiot"

Sound's like you are a natural for those "Women Only" parking lots. You know the lots at the malls that only women are allowed to park in, for safety/security reasons.

They look a little like this:

pic24224.jpg

[ September 25, 2003, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

What could possibly be better than finding out that a Dennis Hopper clone has moved into the neighborhood? :eek: :eek:

Finding out that mike_the_wino is moving in next door?

I guess we could ask Axe, he should know.

[edited to remind everybody]

[ September 25, 2003, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

...Finding out that mike_the_wino is moving in next door?

I guess we could ask Axe, he should know.

[edited to remind everybody]

What's he going to do, build an igloo? A Canadian friend of mine told me they had snow last week. Can't you people do some climate control or something? :eek:

Hey Axe, are there any really picturesque places to live in Canada that haven't been completely overrun by expatriate Americans? I always thought Nova Scotia or Prince Edward's Island would be a great place to live, but not if they've turned into the northern suburbs of Boston. :mad: :mad:

Speaking of Boston, have you seen the HBO special about the Curse of the Bambino? What a bunch of whiners! "Why are we such CHOKERS?" Is there anybody who follows the Red Sox who doesn't subconsciously expect disaster every year? Anyway, as Bryant Gumble pointed out on his show, the Cubs haven't won the World Series since 10 years before the last Red Sox victory, so the Red Sox can't even claim to be the best failure! Get over it! :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Sorry, country's full. Try back in 50 years.

Well, we will see. If you didn't know, there is Free Assessment for Canadian Citizenship . I looked all over the site and it didn't say anything about the country being full.

I will keep you posted on the results. :D </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

I've found the Tigers Becket. In Axe's game, unfortunately for him. But one of his T-34s has Annie Oakski for a gunner, unfortunately for me. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ask Abbott about good gunners. Don't ask the crew of his T-34, though. Unless you like getting your answers through crispy lips. smile.gif

[ September 25, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Platcmdr has suffered even more...we are playing "Cheery Waffle v1.00". Ceasefire offered and accepted.

What "suffering" you gnit!? Whine-o, your posting is as gammey as your tactics. The final score resulting from your requested cease-fire: 51%-49%, with you eeking out a hair-splitting lead. I await the rematch. :mad: :mad: