Moving in snow with Goodale -- ridiculously Cheery Threats and Waffles

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

The library cumbled into a heap of bricks and wood, the two gentlemen escaping with their lives, covered in dust and small splinters of glass.

You better tell me, fella, that no books were damaged in the process, or I'll have your guts to weave a paisley tie with, Boggs. </font>

Beer Battlefront,

I have been playing Combat Mission and browsing your forums for several years now. Lately the guys have been very rude to me. Not only do they deny my true grogginess they post information that does NOT prove what I said. Even when I tell them to only post information that confirms what I said, they no listen. If I get reasonably put out over it, they make jokes, which make me feel like getting mad. I tell them to stop and they no listen. I will not post this message more then once so you had better listen. DO NOT MAKE ME MAD because I cannot control myself no more.

...and U wonder where some people have gone?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Egads, tha stank of Peng from the last page was enuogh to keep even me away. What have we done to deserve this?

You have admired humour, and cursed its lack. You have abused wisemen, and embraced fools. You have made your own road, and belittled the roads taken by others.

You've also been bloody damn annoying, and that has to be worth something, when you get right down to it.

Now bugger off, you swine, and 'Name a Grog' on the Peng Challenge Thread.

What a load of bollocks. Irritates the hell out of me that I like you lot of stoats' arses.

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Speaking of no turns from maggots axe... </font>
*sigh*

I posted this on Pg. 4

Robohn, ng cavscout and 86smopuim: would you gentlemen be so kind as to resend your last turns?
Pretty please. With maggots on top. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Good Sir Edward. I shall endevour to have all and sundry in your inbox by Thursday!

Hoorah! Then I shall endeavour to turn it around by the end of the weekend (wine, women and song permitting).

If I stick the pix in cyberspace, shall we inflict our AAR on the maggots on this thread (Para/MG-stylee) before retiring it to my website?

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

If I stick the pix in cyberspace, shall we inflict our AAR on the maggots on this thread (Para/MG-stylee) before retiring it to my website?

Teddy

I would say that would be the way to go. Since these louts are so close to my shrivelled, blackened heart, it's only fair they should get the first peek.

I mean, really, it's the least we can do to fill the otherwise mundane tedium of their pointless lives, the majority of which are spent wondering, "Where did it all go wrong?" and "Should I buy new socks today or tomorrow?"

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Tomorrow. Maggots always put off 'til tomorrow what perplexes them today. Any of you figure out which sock goes on which foot yet? :mad: :mad:

Goodale!!! Front and center! Send turns ASAP. Leave work, go home, DON'T do any renovations. I mean, get your priorities straight, Chukka-ale. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Explains how you got the nick name Jim "Bunny Ears" Boggs. :D :mad: :mad:

I used to have lots of friends. They would invite me over and I would stand next to their TV.

Funny, since the advent of cable and satellite TV, I spend a lot more time at home, alone, not sending turns and stuff.

Lucky for you guys! :D