bfc obviously raised bogging chance for t34's..

Used t34M43's, got 2 bogged during first two turns in one game (both recovered), got 3 bogged on a hill in dry weather in another (2 immobilized), got one immobilized in the third game.

All in the late 03 games.

I hardly remember any t34m43 bogging in my previous ~25 games in earlier version. Well, maybe once or maybe twice, i dunno. And I always use them 43's.. smile.gif

Actually, I had felt they raised the T-34 bogging rate in v1.02 and lowered it again in v1.03!

There was a thread some time ago complaining (briefly) about T34s bogging. I half suspect we're all wrong and nothing's ever been tweaked one way or the other. We're just having good days and bad days.

[Ooops! Edited. Just read Kwazydog's answer above.]

[ June 30, 2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

In the last month my rent has gone up because the City is leveling higher property taxes on the building, my car was ticketed, and a park I like is being threatened by budgetary cutbacks.

Only a fool could fail to draw the conclusion that I am being persecuted by the government for my political beliefs.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

In the last month my rent has gone up because the City is leveling higher property taxes on the building, my car was ticketed, and a park I like is being threatened by budgetary cutbacks.

Only a fool could fail to draw the conclusion that I am being persecuted by the government for my political beliefs.

It's not the government, Seanachai, it's me. You want that other postcard or what?

-dale