Save Seanachai!

"I want to see Seanachai keep playing CM because HE SUCKS AT IT. He returns files slower than old people fornicating, and, like old people fornicating, is generally sloppy and unable to complete his mission. It brings sheer JOY to my black heart to know that he will continue his addiction to this most humbling of hobbies."

Wait a sec, I suck at CM and I too return files slowly. Does this mean I can get a new video card too? Or does this mean that I am Seanachai?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God...

MRSPKR, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!

I just got a chance to get back on the Forum...

I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT VIDEO CARD IS COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH MY MAC G4 AND CMBB, NOT GET IT PAID FOR!

Oh, Lord.

Could you at least try and get people to send postcards, cards and letters of hate for Seanachai?

I mean, that's something we can all get behind and be proud of.

It's bad enough I look like a panhandling bum, now I look like a panhandling bum. I mean, not just physically.

This is all very disturbing. If only I could play CMBB to relax...

[ August 25, 2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by rune:

MrSpkr,

Could not Seanachai work off a loan by, say, standing in the front yard as a lawn ornament? I would gladly loan the money for a new card if he was willing to work it off by standing on Berli's front lawn for a few days.

Rune

Dear Rune:

Thank you for your inquiry. We at Save Seanachai appreciate your interest in our cause.

We will forward your proposition to Seanachai. In the meantime, perhaps you would like to consider what happened the LAST time Berli and Seanachai were in the same place.

Do you REALLY want that on your head?

Steve

As an Aussie, Seanachai's favourite species, it gives me just a couple of pounds more than a ton of pleasure to hear about his troubles. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

And to have a public begging campaign is so dignified, so Minnesotan.

Go out and get a job, earn some money and pay for your new card yourself. In Australia we have coined the phrase 'bludger' to describe those who are too lazy to do things for themselves, or who rely on handouts from others. It's an ugly, nasty word that we only reserve for truly deserving cases, and if Mr Seanachai would like to apply to become an honorary Aussie, he'd be immediately inducted into the Bludgers Hall of Fame here at Cabramurra, the closest town we have to compare with Minnesota's pleasant climate.

[ August 25, 2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: REVS ]

Originally posted by Lars:

I already gave to the Union Gospel Mission so Seanachai could have a nice turkey dinner for Thanksgiving.

I see no reason to contribute again till next year.

Dear Lars:

Thank you for your many philanthropic endeavors. From feeding the homeless on Thanksgiving to giving dalem a boat upon which to embarass himself in front of beautiful women, your generousity in the Greater Minneapolis area is noted with approval.

Normally, we here at Save Seanachai! would not bother one such as yourself for a donation, but, strictly speaking, now IS next year, at least in terms of Thanksgiving. Frankly, however, should you require a more pragmatic reason, think of this: Seanachai, appearing on your front porch at odd hours, jonesing for a game of CM. NOt only is it unseemly, but it would also cause a sharp decline in median property values in your neighborhood.

As we know you would not want to be the one responsible for the collapse of your neighbor's equity, we look forward to receiving your donation. Please send your check or money order to:

Seanachai

3841 Grand Ave South

Apt. #1

Minneapolis, MN 55409

Steve

Dear Steve,

I already sent you a bottle of mead. Worth a bloody fortune, as they are selling gnome size glasses of it at the local dress-up-like-a-fruit rennasance fair for three bucks a pop. Instead of guzzling it like the wino you are, a little private enterprise could have yeilded a tidy sum. Therefore, I cannot, in good conscience, help those who won't help themselves. Better luck next time, eh?

That'll teach you to skimp on the squire's wages.

Dear Seanachai;

Since you are such a cheap little bastard, and since MrSpkr lacks the competence to set up your fund drive with any kind of decent way of providing our hard earned shillings for your continued suckage at CM, please be advised I will not be helping you look like a panhandling bum.

It will be a sad day indeed when we realize that you are unable to suck at CMAK as badly as you sucked at CMBB simply for want of a 100 dollar graphics card. Them's the breaks.

Love,

S.u.G.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Dear Seanachai;

Since you are such a cheap little bastard, and since MrSpkr lacks the competence to set up your fund drive with any kind of decent way of providing our hard earned shillings for your continued suckage at CM, please be advised I will not be helping you look like a panhandling bum.

It will be a sad day indeed when we realize that you are unable to suck at CMAK as badly as you sucked at CMBB simply for want of a 100 dollar graphics card. Them's the breaks.

Love,

S.u.G.

Dear Mr. Dorosh:

We here at the Save Seanachai! movement have, after a brief discussion, decided to adopt your proposal. Please check your email account for our Pay Pal request for a donation of $20 USD to the Save Seanachai! project. We look forward to receiving your donation.

Steve

Originally posted by WineCape:

Can I send a wine bottle by postcard?

Dear Mr. Winecape:

You grace us by your presence. We here at the Save Seanachai! project have long admired your generousity towards members of the CM community. Should you deign to send one, no TWO bottles of your finest South African fare, rest assured that we will auction at least ONE bottle and forward the proceeds to the Save Seanachai! fund.

Thank you for your support.

Steve

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hold on a moment. Isn't this the Save Seanachi fund? I do not see how buying der Uber-Gnome a video card will save or in any way preserve, him. Wouldn't you be better off with a large jar and a couple gallons of formaldehyde?

Should you need the aforementioned chemical let me know. I rack up points for every purchase and if you run it through my account I get a free wall clock.

Dear Mr. Wino:

While we do not normally entertain visitors of your, umm, calibre, we here at the Save Seanachai! fund are willing to accept any assistance in this hour of need. In the interest of saving postage and avoiding violation of various and sundry federal regulations, in lieu of the formaldehyde, please send funds sufficient that we may purchase our formaldehyde locally. Send your funds to:

Seanachai

3841 Grand Ave South

Apt. #1

Minneapolis, MN 55409

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Dear Seanachai;

Love,

S.u.G.

Dear Mr. Dorosh:

We here at the Save Seanachai! movement have, after a brief discussion, decided to adopt your proposal. Please check your email account for our Pay Pal request for a donation of $20 USD to the Save Seanachai! project. We look forward to receiving your donation.

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

You know, at least when you're asked, begged. browbeaten to donate to Jerry's Squids, you're entertained with a telethon.

Can't we have Seanachai at least do a little song and dance for us?

I hear that Seanachai is the Seanachai of his time.

Dear Mr. Radley:

While we understand your Ritalin-deprived need for constant stimulation, this project is not in the nature of entertainment; rather, it is a sincere request that you help the less fortunate. While being an Ohioan does arguably render you less fortunate than the vast majority of sentient life forms, you ARE able to run CMBB, placing slightly higher on the ladder than Seanachai. In any event, we know that your midwestern United States good nature will soon shine through, and you will offer up a contribution to the Save Seanachai! fund.

Steve

Joe Shaw -

Please forward copies of your fine scenario to eichenbaum and Michael Dorosh for their donations to this cause!

We have now raised $30.05! I will keep a running total in my sig until we meet our goal, tba!

Keep those donations rolling in, and Save Seanachai!

Steve

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh my God...

MRSPKR, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!

I just got a chance to get back on the Forum...

I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT VIDEO CARD IS COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH MY MAC G4 AND CMBB, NOT GET IT PAID FOR!

Oh, Lord.

Could you at least try and get people to send postcards, cards and letters of hate for Seanachai?

I mean, that's something we can all get behind and be proud of.

It's bad enough I look like a panhandling bum, now I look like a panhandling bum. I mean, not just physically.

This is all very disturbing. If only I could play CMBB to relax...

Dear Seanachai,

I know you will be gratified and warmed to learn that I have gone the extra mile to preserve what remains of the last shreds of your dignity by not contributing to the Save Seanachai! Fund. That's right, I have donated not one centime, not a single red sou! I felt it was the least I could do for a fellow Mac abuser, and since it is my confirmed practice to always do the least, my course was plain.

Hoping that you soon recover from the horrible injustices that life has inflicted upon you, I have the honor to remain

Yr hmbl & obdnt srvnt, etc.

Michael Emrys

[ August 25, 2003, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]

Screw the video card...how much do I have to send to keep Seen...Saen...Snew...errr...the Gnome out of Canada? Forever!

Or if he insists on coming back how much to ensure that he brings enough of those smelly amelicans with him that it looks like we've been invaded and we can finally surrender and get HBO legally?

How do ya like that lack of puctuation eh?

Harv

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Joe Shaw -

Please forward copies of your fine scenario to eichenbaum and Michael Dorosh for their donations to this cause!

We have now raised $30.05! I will keep a running total in my sig until we meet our goal, tba!

Keep those donations rolling in, and Save Seanachai!

Steve

Righto, boy are they in for a treat! Of all the scenarios that we've done at Ker Dessel*, I can honestly say without fear of contradiction, that THIS ... is one of them.

Enjoy ... and thanks for helping to SAVE SEANACHAI!

Joe

* Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way!

Edited to say ... HARV!

[ August 25, 2003, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by rune:

MrSpkr,

Could not Seanachai work off a loan by, say, standing in the front yard as a lawn ornament? I would gladly loan the money for a new card if he was willing to work it off by standing on Berli's front lawn for a few days.

Rune

Hey! I'd pay for that! That'd scare the neighbor kids away

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

MrSpkr,

Rune

Hey! I'd pay for that! That'd scare the neighbor kids away </font>