Before Goodale, we never had a Cheery Threat; after Goodale, we never had a Waffle

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

Setup is away to Axe; password for Keke's forces sent to Keke.

Axe's brave Soviet Airborne troops will try to take an abandoned factory from Keke's psychotic SS Mountain boys.

Received, setup and sent. That map looks positively fiendish. Thanks Becket!

Originally posted by Becket:

Axe's brave Soviet Airborne troops will try to take an abandoned factory from Keke's psychotic SS Mountain boys.

Becket, blast yer black soul! Have you finished giving your men their suicidal orders? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Becket, blast yer black soul! Have you finished giving your men their suicidal orders? :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

You guys are just asking for trouble. You're going to open this thing up and find that Keke has a bunch of Laplanders attacking the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. With Becket's little whimsical streak, this battle will probably be at midnight in a tall pine forest during extremely hot, dry, and windy weather. The only weapons for both sides will be flamethrowers. Oh, wait, I think Soddball already did that scenario. tongue.gif:D

LOL!!

Ah, Inferno. How I hate it.

As for Axe and Keke, I decided that they will play golf, and therefore placed 18 craters and gave them each a mortar. Lowest score wins!

:D

I offered up my sig to the first person to get a Major from me.

Well, I can tell u it's not going to be Axe or Master GoodWaffles.

Those two couldn't chuck TNT out a 6' by 9' foot window ( that 2mx3m for u Euros :mad: :mad: ) and both would tire from slathering an ear of corn.

Some other @ss puncher said he would send me a setup. Where is it? Huh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone else in here have some stones?!

I dint think so :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Tank Warning. This is the reason tankers were deaf or dead. Becket and I are tattooing the Choral Symphony of the Bells on each other's armor. :mad: :mad:

As german, I lost ~4 tanks in the first battle.

You?

Fun battle for sure.

[ September 09, 2003, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Mike the wino you fantastic human being, if you could be so kind as to send a turn that would be great. smile.gif

Love and kisses, punkin.

Work being..well WORK, time is not my own for the time being. I have not forgot you. Nor have I denied you out of spite, as much as I would wish that be the case. I shall get to you when time permits. Egads, I am sloshed.

Night all

Originally posted by Dave H:

Where are my turns, you worthless, Peng-posting, gun-hugging maggots? You can't all be watching Monday Night Football. It is possible you're all drunk, I suppose. Or maybe all of you decided you needed a little target practice. :mad: :mad:

Give us back our lovely, warm, cuddly Dave H, you impostor ... otherwise I'm packing my PPK and launching a rescue bid :mad: When you release him, you can tell him the next round of our BDLRM contest will be winging its way to his inbox tonight (Blighty time).

In other news, Axe and I have finally finished our Abbott-designed battle, so the wedding is back on ... watch out for an AAR after the impending nuptials.

Mikey_the_Nugget has obviously been taking lessons from MG on how to PBEM - will my dashing ATRs be victorious over the nasty PzIII hordes? Tune back in 2004 to find out...

And finally, to the Vomit Encrusted Maggot Chucker himself ... who is bizarrely sending turns at a fast, furious, TNT-splattered rate. Having gotten a couple of nasty scratches wiping out a pillbox, two guns, a flamethrower team and an anti-tank team, my brave boys will be applying the Elastoplasts, shooting the crack troops they have captured, and heading for a showdown with the main forces of evil...

Chin chin,

Teddy

do any of you red headed step sons have the URL to the famous MGA -v- (can't remember sorry) AAR that's really well done?

i'm trying to convince a friend to buy CMBB. or at least that i'm not stoopid for loving it.

i was going to end there but i feel...strangely.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HOOOAAAARRRGHHH GAAAAAAHH GAAAAHH GAH.

jeez does that happen every time you post here?

you poor things.

Groovy. Two threads of Cheery Waffle at the top of the forum!

Originally posted by Other Means:

do any of you red headed step sons have the URL to the famous MGA -v- (can't remember sorry) AAR that's really well done?

i'm trying to convince a friend to buy CMBB. or at least that i'm not stoopid for loving it.

i was going to end there but i feel...strangely.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HOOOAAAARRRGHHH GAAAAAAHH GAAAAHH GAH.

jeez does that happen every time you post here?

you poor things.

It can be found in all its "glory" at my really rather super website, maggot.

Angry out loud!

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Give us back our lovely, warm, cuddly Dave H, you impostor ... otherwise I'm packing my PPK and launching a rescue bid :mad: When you release him, you can tell him the next round of our BDLRM contest will be winging its way to his inbox tonight (Blighty time).

Sorry Teddy, I'm not myself. I seem to have come down with a nasty case of something which has my throat feeling scalded, my head feeling like a particularly overstuffed pillow, and my nose dripping every minute or two. Other than that, I feel pretty lousy all over. So I was a bit abrupt last night, especially since Axe had indeed sent a turn. redface.gifredface.gif

I've received two more inquiries about my BDLRM tourney. So far this has been very interesting, seeing the different forces chosen and the varying avenues of the attacks. I should do a dissertation, accompanied by 8" by 10" color glossies with circles and arrows and notes on the back of each each one telling what it is (thank you, Arlo Guthrie, for the timeless "Alice's Restaurant"). :D:D