Before Goodale, we never had a Cheery Threat; after Goodale, we never had a Waffle

You guys have left out mike_the_gamey, which should be branded on his forehead! Sure he drinks a bit and dabbles in the wine business. If his blood was tested, his gamey content would register far higher than his alcohol content. That's even true when he's passed out.

Mike knows gamey. He sent seanachai 12 bottles of wine and I'm concerned that seanachai may end up adopting him. Talk about taking advantage of the weakest link in the Peng thread.

Well done, mike!! :D:D

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

Or everyone’s favorite

Mike_the_defender of truth_justice_and the American way

Hold on thar Abbott not so fast

That title without question belongs to the saintly Dave_H. Even mike_the_weiner would agree to that.

Or was it mike_the_weiner2...almost forgot about that little escapade.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Or everyone’s favorite

Mike_the_defender of truth_justice_and the American way

I believe this might have something to do with a recent unfortunate foray into the GF. Hooring, skirt-wearing, gun-hating, un-American, pole-smoking, grab-asstic piles of mung didn't like some of my comments.

F* 'em. F* 'em in the ear. F* 'em in the other ear. Commie, pinko, punko fags (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Resurrect mike_the_wino2? Hhhhhhmmm, it just might work.....

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hey Soddy, got a message to forward from Platcmdr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> ...you've got Panthers? Note to scenario designer: "Where's, my IS-2s you prick!"

Why the lad won't insult you hisself, I dunno. But I have no qualms about hurting your British sensibilities...if any survived the attempted drowning of last night. </font>

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Let it be known that I hate Keke and his gamey ways. Tanks KOing ATG's without LOS to them, and Soviet c*ptanks taking out my armour at 500 meters á la "one shot - one kill". :mad: :mad:

Well, my success is guaranteed by these Hand Signals my troops use. :D </font>

Mister Nugget, if you can tear yourself away from your breaded and deep-fried relatives, how about selecting your Soviets and sending me a turn? Or are you too busy looking for more cases of wine that may "fall off the truck" for your Peng-uin friends. Do you get to wear a tux and waddle around now, like Danny Devito in one of the Batman movies? Or are you more of a Burgess Merideth kind of Peng-uin? tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Mister Nugget, if you can tear yourself away from your breaded and deep-fried relatives, how about selecting your Soviets and sending me a turn?

See post above. He doesn't even have to do that. He just has to push 'Go,'much like the Rhesus monkey I have hired to play my scenario against Becket.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Any maggots want to try "A Midsummer's Nightmare"? Axe? It goes well with your sig...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Yup, yup.</font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

You're nothing but a slithering gaggle of puss pods!!! :mad:

GAMEY!!! Every last one of you!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

For someone that led their attack with SU-152s and dropped 45000000mm rocket artillery on me, then carried out an assault using ampuloments and SMG squads, you're a fine one to accuse people of being gamey.

I look forward to riding your jap's eye in CM:AK, where you will learn the meaning of pain.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale - "Jewel Crowned GrandMaster TNT Chucker":

That was my 3rd game ever pus munch. :mad: MasterGoodale - Jewel Crowned GrandMaster TNT Chucker has learned many new ways of spitting angry TNT since then. :mad: And you will be the first student to attend my clinic.

Who crowned you you bitch ? :mad:

Your title isn't too convincing seeing you are self-nominated. I will only respect your title if other Wafflers pay tribute to it. :mad:

Well, do you ? :mad: :mad:

[ September 08, 2003, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]