Panther variants

That said, the main reason T-34/85 is effective in the Message from Goetz scenario is that the Soviet can get good gun density, and typically Panthers get tagged because several T-34s are firing on them at once.

And as EG said, the Soviet numbers.

In my game, after losing quite a number of T34s i was able to push forth with practically every single one of them with move to contact orders so they all halted and started firing.

There was a very nice momment when a massive bunch of them fired at the same time :D

About modding my Panther mods. That was a terrifying project to start - Panther's not the sort of vehicle you want to muck up - so as pleased as I was with my results I'll be even more pleased when improved versions start showing up too.

"by the way: when are you going to mod again? "

I'm modding now, just not for yous guys! ;)

A 'certain unnamed game' is set to go Gold any time now which will leave me to pursue my future modding interests wherever they'll take me.

Large%20Mosque%20complex_in%20the%20background.jpg

Originally posted by MikeyD:

I'm modding now, just not for yous guys! ;)

A 'certain unnamed game' is set to go Gold any time now which will leave me to pursue my future modding interests wherever they'll take me.

Hot Damn, they finally took the none too subtle hints and latched onto some serious additional talent.

• 2 weeks later...