Those That I Taunt I Do Not Hate, And Who Hates the Peng Challenge I Do Not Love

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

That reminds me...I've got vacation coming up next week. That gives me little time to convince this one over here *points over left shoulder* that fishing is a worthwhile pasttime. I need to go waste a couple days sitting round a body of water with various creatures and simulated creatures on the end of a hook trying to lure a denizen of the deep to the shore...

Don't forget the beer.

Fishing without beer is like hunting....without beer.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I never understood why a woman needed heels, a skirt, long manicured nails, tons of makeup, an upswept hairdo and loads of jewelry to go catch a fish. A man - yes...a fish? - no.

The answer is quite simple Dear Lady. Men like to fish, and they usually do it unaccompanied by the fairer sex, if a women really wants to catch a man, she needs to go to places where men congregate, i.e. the stream, or the boat, but in order to stand out and distract said man from his pursuits, she must make herself look as if she is going to dinner at the Waldorf Astoria. After all what man is going to notice a women, in a flannel shirt, floppy hat and waders? </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

I never understood why a woman needed heels, a skirt, long manicured nails, tons of makeup, an upswept hairdo and loads of jewelry to go catch a fish.

I'm sorry, but I thought all that was a requirement down there.

At least the hair part. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I never understood why a woman needed heels, a skirt, long manicured nails, tons of makeup, an upswept hairdo and loads of jewelry to go catch a fish.

I'm sorry, but I thought all that was a requirement down there.

At least the hair part. </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Oh, my (adorable/honorable/pokey but reliable turn sending) scurrying XXX chipmunk (oh yeah, recon, that's it) of an opponent. You mean there are members of the (much) fairer sex in the south that don't look like refugees from a Stryper concert?

Yes, there truly are a few like me who look reasonable and, dare I say, normal. And what know you of Stryper?

BTW - expect turn soonest.

edited to eradicate an infiltrating smilie and do my part in cleansing the MBT of the unholy creatures

[ July 30, 2003, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Near the bottom?

My old roommate didn't like that kind of thing and neither does the MBT.

Curs.

What a lousy plural form, "curs". Should be something like "curri", or "curren".

"Curren", yeah, I like that one.

Curren.

Bah, it’ll take a better man than you and far stronger steps than a Orkin man, we are a hardy breed up here.

Minnesota is like Siberia, but with family style restaurants.

Not like Wisconsin, which is like Siberia, but with cheese curds.

It seems news of you knockwurst lovers has leaked into the outside world.

http://historyboards.freehosting.net/

Here is the evaluation of the entire BFC forum.

"Highly recommended, especially to Combat Mission players, but much grognard stuff here too. "Peng" thread has taken on a life of its own - residents of this thread routinely rude, crude and obnoxious, especially to newcomers - it is part of a running gag and all in fun. Majority of threads are well moderated and civil, however."

All in fun?

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

That gives me little time to convince this one over here *points over left shoulder* that fishing is a worthwhile pasttime.

What do you expect? He's a Yankee.

Steve </font>